It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the anti-Christ here, to come or came years ago?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If he is here, then whom or what do you believe him or it to be, and when did he/it get here?

If he is to come, then whom or what will be it be; i.e a person, persons, organization?

If he/it came ages ago, does he/it still exist and in what form, i.e did he/it live, die and reincarnate? How does this reconcile in terms of time to Revelation 13:8?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
No one wishing to shed their wisdom here? I am surprised that none have the conviction of their soul to actually make a definitive declaration, given all the postulating on various threads. It seems that conviction of faith is truly superficial.

Suffice it to say, religious superstition on the birth of the anti-Christ can be traced historically to Pope innocent III., and his naming of Muhammed. Protestants believe(d) it to be the papacy and or Rome. Either both were incorrect; or revelation is yet to be understood; or Revelation is a fable; and/or Revelation is a fable that some still cling to as being prophetic.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Read the following thread for what I beleive to be the best current prediction:

Alert! Javier Solana's Incredible EU Takeover

Sorry don't have time to elaborate right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Who knows!

What I do know, is that I kick that guy all the way back to where IT came from.

Or maybe I let jesus do that, I just get a few kicks in. Just for good measure.!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Read the following thread for what I beleive to be the best current prediction:
I have read it, just as you have read this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... engaged me in same but decided to abandon it when I called you on how it is not possible for your Spaniard to be your anti-Christ as the messengers have net yet arrived. If you wish to present your case that they have, or that the time-line differs, then please do so rather than pretend to not know of the obvious flaw as I have pointed out in your theory. That would be after all what I call a willingness to perpetuate your myth, keep it alive and do so by side-stepping anything you cannot counter.

Sorry don't have time to elaborate right now.
Of course you don't, why should you give the impression you will be viewing this thread when you opted to flee the other?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is just my opinion, that no one will know who the anti-Christ (the beast) is until it is too late and the 7 year tribulation period will already be well underway. This is because God's Word must hold true that only God the Father knows when Jesus Christ will come to earth a second time to rule and reign. Any concrete date for when the tribulation starts will be unknown, otherwise you would know Christ's return at the end of the 7 years. That would make God out to be a liar, and He does not lie.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TC Mike
This is just my opinion, that no one will know who the anti-Christ (the beast) is until it is too late and the 7 year tribulation period will already be well underway. This is because God's Word must hold true that only God the Father knows when Jesus Christ will come to earth a second time to rule and reign. Any concrete date for when the tribulation starts will be unknown, otherwise you would know Christ's return at the end of the 7 years. That would make God out to be a liar, and He does not lie.

Hi TC
I agree with the majority of what you said except for the end part.

Through revelations it explains in no uncertain terms what to look out for,but no one knows the HOUR of Christs return,in my opinion with what the world is like today,i feel quite safe in saying the Anti-Christ is alive and well walking around today.

What is important though people need not worry to much about it,just make sure your relationship with Christ is in order

This site is pretty good and keeps up to date on quite a bit.

www.prophecyupdate.com...

[edit on 15-1-2005 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I was reading that one of the head kabbalist rav's in Israels said that the messiah was in the land...and would be revealed a the appropriate time...

is he 60...33...or 1...that he did not say...

i would be willing to say he is closing in on 30 or above, and we will be hearing from him soon

Gods peace to all

dAlen

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The antichrist may already be alive and scheming, but as said, we won't know who he is until it becomes obvious and it is too late to do anything about it.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This fear accrued propogates mental slavery and a perpertual culture of fear.

Deep

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
How many anti-Christs have still to come in the minds of those who succumb to this fear?

Some of those named in the past:

Every pope.

Antiochus Epiphanes.

Nero.

Muhammed.

Napolean.

Hitler.

Mussolini.

Stalin.

F.D. Roosevelt.

J.F. Kennedy.

Kissinger.

Khomeni.

Gaddafi.

Amin.

Reagan.

Shah of Iran.

Arafat.

Bush.

Aleister Crowley.

King Juan Carlos of Spain.

Sun. Myung Moon.

Clinton.

All of the British crown.

Gates.

Rasputin.

And the list will forever be added to in perpetuity, for it will never be, but people still want to believe in this dark force, it is almost as if they wish it to happen. Yet everyone who makes their claim slinks into obscurity when it has not been proven to be so.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I was reading that one of the head kabbalist rav's in Israels said that the messiah was in the land...and would be revealed a the appropriate time...

is he 60...33...or 1...that he did not say...

i would be willing to say he is closing in on 30 or above, and we will be hearing from him soon

Gods peace to all

dAlen

really, that is interesting.

I do believe the anti-christ will be a man, we will be able to put a face to the name anti-christ as long as you are christian and know what it is you are talking about. However, if the rapture happens i would like to ask Jesus if i could stay back and help convert people, which i would love to do. And i would also love to see this anti-christ and be like "you have to be the dumbest creature to ever exist..."

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What if the anti-christ was one of Sadam Hussein's sons? They are dead now. Bush's invasion of Iraq will have forever changed the course of this timeline. However I wouldn't be surprised if there was still an anti-christ out there somewhere perhaps not even knowledgeable to the fact. Perhaps events have changed in this timeline where there will never be an anti-christ now. I believe the Catholic church (I heard second hand or third hand or some hand) believes the anti-christ was born in 1966. I haven't heard any other details though. I believe Sadam Hussein's sons were around that age.

I've also heard a few others believe the anti-christ will perform miracles to make people believe that he is actually the Messiah returned to Earth. I suppose there are all kinds of theories about the anti-christ though.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I blive the anti christ was therasa kerry

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hmmm Antichrist.... I've doing alot of digging on the End Times since the quake and tsunami, and I did alot before it, but more now than ever....

The AC is to come from Rome, but the link dbates pointed out makes for a strong candidate, once a peace deal is signed with Isreal, you will have a better idea of who he is, whats going to happen is going to happen regardless of whether its to late or not. Alot of Biblical things can be argued right now as far as prophecy is concerned, but the end is still yet to come. The only one who will kill the AC is God. One must remember also that Satan has almost as much power as God, and God will give him free reign before the End. The events that are described in Revelation and Matthew 24, are a result of Satans powers not Gods, as far as destruction, pestilance, earthquakes....you know the deal.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i thought Gabriel was supposed to come down and easily destroy Satan and his army and lock him in Hell for 1000 years...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Satan is defeated in Heaven by archangel Michael and his angels. He is cast down to earth, then at the end of tribulation, Jesus returns, and Satan is bound and cast into a bottomless pit.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I have always wondered how the Anti-Christ could mislead people into thinking he is Christ or a good man and cleverly blind people to think that he is.

Then i found this tiny little clue to maybe the reason he will,read the last small letter someone wrote on this page
its RE:NIV-JESUS IS SATAN.....AGAIN.......

www.jesus-is-lord.com...

So the NIV have changed cornerstone which is Christ to capstone making Christ that all seeing eye Horus from the illuminati and Masons,how could anyone not come to the conclusion that their behind the NWO.

What would be the best thing for him (Satan)to do,it would have to be write himself into peoples Bibles(NIV) that he (Satan)is Christ.Best to stick to the KJV people.If you cant speak Hebrew that is.

Not that i would have fallen for it anyway,those that dont fall down and worship him especially Christians will be rounded up,and running around like headless chooks literally,not that it scares me bring it on boof head,praise the Lord

[edit on 18-1-2005 by gps777]

top topics

join