It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo has vanished from Radar

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Q. What points of this event are the Egyptians denying?

A. All of them.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42
Where does that map come from?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

The name of the "game" is, always look in the WRONG place...always! Guess what, you won't find anything! SURPRISE!!!

It buys you time to make up a REALLY good story, lets the politicians spin their program to the MAX, allows eons for debate and rhetoric.

Just AWESOME!!!!!

edit on 5/24/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Is it a "conspiracy"??

Damn straight!

So was MH 370. That a Boeing triple 7 could just vanish in the modern world is simply not acceptable! That a Airbus A320 could just vanish over the Med is simply not acceptable...not today, and not there. Sorry (not really).

I always knew where I was and who to contact, I was always in contact...if for no other reason than to call "pan-pan" or "mayday, mayday, mayday" (the international standards for trouble and distress). We can speculate about all sorts of "fun things" which are diversions from what REALLY happened, but the reality is...MS 804 WAS TERRORISM. Period.

No one wants to admit it. No one wants to be the one to say it; it's bad for business and bad for aviation. Oh well.

Oh, I'm sure they will come up with some "answer" which suggests differently, but look at how the investigation is being handled by the Egyptian government. They've tainted almost EVERY piece of evidence they've recovered so far. They're notorious for botching investigations and for spinning results. They've already said they will be the ONLY ones who will analyze the black boxes (unless they're destroyed, and then they will reach out for help) Who decides this??????

C'mon people...this is a RUSE! We talk about "deny ignorance", but in the face of overwhelming facts...we deny the obvious. What's up with that????

All "they" need is time, time to allow the masses to calm down some, and then a little more time for those interested to accept some BS. This is a RUSE!

May God / Allah rest those lost on MS 804 in Peace, but let's not be mislead about what really happened here!!!!

If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck...then....IT'S a FARKING DUCK!!!

P.S. Think about it this way...if a US Navy / USAF plane was lost...it would be found in days, if not hours.

You're being PLAYED!!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Talk about apples and oranges. Military aircraft, especially fighters, almost always fly in pairs. Unless they collide and both go down there's always one that can radio and orbit near the crash location.

But even so, almost every fighter that has gone down in deep water has taken an average of 7-10 days to find the wreckage. Crashes closer to shore generally are found much faster. It hasn't been a week yet since this one went down.
edit on 5/24/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

saw a pic of the pyramids.....totally deserted...Egypt is taking a big hit in tourism....

www.dailymail.co.uk...[edit by]edit on 24-5-2016 by research100 because: added a link

ediniting to see if it lines up pro[erly
edit on 24-5-2016 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

They're practically begging people to come back and visit.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

testing testing why is my post (2nd above this one) looks all weird the part at the bottom is to the right and and top part is pushed to the left??

I went up and tried to edit the other post and...no go...would not edit??? does that post look weird to everyone else??

edit on 24-5-2016 by research100 because: correct dang spelling

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

We've seen a couple posts today going wonky. I'm not sure why.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It fits right in with everything else going on.

It looks very weird to me on my PC.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Yep, looks squished here too.

Never seen that before! Weird.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Thanks. I know what they are, and WP is explaining the older, standard type. The newer models are supposed to be lower frequency, which travels farther but also means they require more power. To offset this, the batteries are new technology as well allowing an extended life 3x over the standard. Quite an improvement and certainly needed, but the question remains as to what was on this aircraft, and that information was not released, as far as I can tell.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

If you click on the quote function, and look at the code, you will see that your edit has a spelling mistake in the word "properly". The second "p" is actually a bracket. That is causing the wonky display as that character is a reserved tag character.

edit on 5/24/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the pilots were bumped off by a team of fundamentalist Jihadi-Islamics who were assigned the duty to stop the offenders of pure Islam..... that's my prediction...

With such little real information, that is maximum conjecture. At this point, unless explosive evidence is found on the debris, the most plausible theory is a catastrophic fire. Unless they find those boxes, we are left with pretty much the same void that we have with MH380, as we have no clue why they are in the water.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
On my local news they say it was UFO. Any news about that?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
What an utter and complete farce!
First it's said it was an explosion, then that's denied.
Now I heard rumours it was an UFO?
Are they serious? It's just getting silly.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It seems that they have started to search for a signal from the ULB.
The PMS Burullus can be tracked at marinetraffic

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
UFO theory is for the people who can't accept reality. I'm believe they will find a more Earthy, rational issue.

test e[dit to see what

preview is different than post...
edit on 5/25/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join