It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo has vanished from Radar

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Oh please, we all know it was just as likely to have been Christians angry over the new transgender bathroom rules.

I mean, they caused the Crusades and used to burn witches and stuff. We know they're capable.
edit on 19-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Two Iraqi passengers. ISIS = Islamic State of Iraq & Syria.

I'm not afraid to say it again. These are the two passengers I would be scrutinizing first.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Possibly.

It could also have been a home-grown, radicalized French, Canadian, Egyptian, (etc.) person, or lithium ion batteries in the cargo hold. We just don't know yet.

edit on 5/19/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well, them and the likely Mooslim and immigrant ground crews who worked on the plane before take off.

Some might say that's racist, so let's instead focus in on the passenger from Portugal.

edit on 19-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Onthebit

i hear you buddy, its been going on for too long now, create fear to control the masses, all governments do it, and the best of it is that its the first thing you get taught in politics, well for me anyway when i did my course, i was to write a 2000 word essay on matters discussed in the book "the prince" by niccolo machiavelli. This book is the blueprint of governments workings. do anything necessary to create fear, then make it seem as if you are removing the threat, while creating another more dangerous threat. another part of their plan is dissolution of "the family" and their values, they are trying to isolate us further by trying to take us from our only safe haven, to a life of being alone and in perpetual fear. this is clear for me to see and have done for a while, there end goal? i wish i knew.
Regards, Dave

im mad as hell, and im not gonna take this anymore.................................
www.youtube.com...

link   
Can a single device in a passenger's lap or underwear really blow up a plane that quickly? A couple months ago, a terrorists' suitcase blew up in flight while under his seat. All it did was suck the bastard out of the plane. It landed safely. Gosh I loved that one!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are you forgetting the Russian airline that went down over Mt. Sinai? Daesh claimed responsibility and the Russians confirmed it was an IED (improvised explosive device).
edit on 5/19/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust It all depends on where the damage is done. Take out a load bearing structure and the plane will disintegrate in flight. A good example is the Hawaiian Airline flight years ago that lost part of its fuselage. Had the damage been done to the belly instead of the overhead, the plane would have broken in two.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Traveling is becoming impossible....

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It is route numbers the letters represent the Airlines, the numbers represent the route, then you have the tail number that identifies the plane on that route (which changes depending on the plane). The "line numbers" are VIN numbers (like on cars and whatnot), that info is not given.

www.flightradar24.com...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It did. That's how we know it happened.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No they're not. That's the manufacturers serial number. Flight numbers are chosen by the airline to represent the route they're flying.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They are saying debris found was not from the plane..

www.yahoo.com...

Athens (AFP) - The head of the Greek air safety authority on Thursday told AFP that wreckage found in the Mediterranean close to where an EgyptAir passenger jet is thought to have crashed "does not come from a plane". "Up to now the analysis of the debris indicates that it does not come from a plane, my Egyptian counterpart also confirmed to me that it was not yet proven that the debris came from the EgyptAir flight when we were last in contact around 1745 GMT," Athanasios Binis told AFP. His words contradicted an earlier claim by EgyptAir on Twitter, which said Egyptian officials had confirmed that debris found near the Greek island of Karpathos came from the ill-fated flight, along with floating "life jackets and plastic material". "What was found was a piece of wood, and some materials that do not come from a plane," said Binis of the Greek Air Accident Investigation and Aviation Safety Board.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh please, we all know it was just as likely to have been Christians angry over the new transgender bathroom rules.

I mean, they caused the Crusades and used to burn witches and stuff. We know they're capable.

In all seriousness this is going to have fairly far reaching consequences when no doubt it is proven that the people responsable are of Muslim faith..

There is a Major European football tournament in the coming weeks plus the UK has a referendum coming up, it will be hard to see how this event will not shape both of these situations..

RA

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
a reply to: carewemust It all depends on where the damage is done. Take out a load bearing structure and the plane will disintegrate in flight. A good example is the Hawaiian Airline flight years ago that lost part of its fuselage. Had the damage been done to the belly instead of the overhead, the plane would have broken in two.

Not only load-bearing structures are vulnerable. I'm sure it'd be pretty easy to your hands on the complete fuel system schematic if you were slightly determined.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

Possibly.

It could also have been a home-grown, radicalized French, Canadian, Egyptian, (etc.) person, or lithium ion batteries in the cargo hold. We just don't know yet.

they have repeated there was nothing like that in the cargo hold

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I'm actually quite concerned about what might take place during the Euros this summer.

And if there are attacks, which I suspect there will be in some form or another, I expect to start seeing much more of a nationalist uprising.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The bomb was put under a seat on a flight from Eritrea over a day ago

second line research

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kuhl

Most aircraft, especially in this area, are searched fairly regularly, including under the seats. And putting one under a seat that long ahead of when it's supposed to go off is risky for other reasons.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rottensociety

"Against Israel"? What are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join