It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be the Antichrist❕

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Im entertained

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It seems very realistic for him to be shot or caught in an explosion, get a terrible head injury, everyone thinks he dies but he miraculously survives....then everybody would really love him!

The orange one's hair would deflect any damage to his head. That whatever it is looks alive and vicious, like maybe it could crawl off his head at night and hunt. I wonder if he feeds it homeless kids.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crusadors

Im entertained

Oh good
👍

I'm glad

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

The 1 million videos on youtube on this already beat you out. lol However, he matches Nostradamus's predictions fairly accurately. From what I have watched, I am not going to go pulling out sources unless I make a thread in the future.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Trump - the antichrist? The same was said about Obama and both Bush's and the same would have been said about Clinton if he didn't play a mean sax!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Donald Trump does indeed seem to be either, someone who has seen the future, or someone from the future. He acts like he already knows that he is going to be the President, and what he will accomplish. There's no self-doubt.

Saying, "I could go outside and shoot someone, and I would still win." sounds like someone who knows that he's going to be President. It's a done deal.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
What I've always found interesting is that the scriptures refer to not an 'anti-christ,' but "antichrists."-(1 John 2:18) 1 John 2:22 refers to any one that denies Jesus as the Christ, to be the antichrist.
2 John 7 refers to 'many deceivers' entering in among the world. Then is says that the deceiver is the "Antichrist." Seems like yes, trump could be an antichrist, but there are more components to the machine.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think the Donald is a staunch believer in the law of attraction.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Donald Trump does indeed seem to be either, someone who has seen the future, or someone from the future. He acts like he already knows that he is going to be the President, and what he will accomplish. There's no self-doubt.

Saying, "I could go outside and shoot someone, and I would still win." sounds like someone who knows that he's going to be President. It's a done deal.

Good post.

He does seem to have a supernatural momentum..?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
And Hilary COULD be a grey. And anyone could be president. And zombies only die by headshots. And the moon is artificial. And girls are really boys.

Fun read nonetheless.

Eta: thanks for the snacks. I was feeling famished.

I like it!

Hillary is a grey alien and a sore loser so upon losing she will telepathically contacts her cohorts residing in hollow moon base 37.4.3 and command them to release the ancient "Z virus" in a moon to earth delivery module.

It's all part of the same apocolypse....

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
And Hilary COULD be a grey. And anyone could be president. And zombies only die by headshots. And the moon is artificial. And girls are really boys.

Fun read nonetheless.

Eta: thanks for the snacks. I was feeling famished.

I like it!

Hillary is a grey alien and a sore loser so upon losing she will telepathically contacts her cohorts residing in hollow moon base 37.4.3 and command them to release the ancient "Z virus" in a moon to earth delivery module.

It's all part of the same apocolypse....

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
anyone that bleeds for a week and doesnt die should be labelled the anti-christ

..............kidding

actually meant for the post about why the anti-christ be a woman, lol.
edit on 19-5-2016 by Davg80 because: lol

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The 1995 illuminati card game may have predicted an assassination attempt.

allnewspipeline.com...

There's some really creepy coincidences.

"at any time, Any place, our snipers can drop you, have a nice day"

That's freaky.

It gets even crazier because there's footage of Hillary Clinton and other politicians all shouting "ENOUGH!" Referencing trumps antics.

The card is called "enough is enough"

Haven't those cards seemingly predicted a lot of things?
edit on 24-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well, at this point I would need the rest of the world to abandon their negative feelings about Trump and unite under unanimous agreement with his message.

Since this has not happened in the slightest, the division amongst us has only worsened.

It pains me to admit that this theory may not be a strong one.

I was certain it was him!

Now am further confused as there seems to be no more potential candidates for AC.

This person must not have been born yet, his time belongs to an era somewhere in our future.

(disclaiming the light hearted mostly humorous nature of post in the event it is not apparent)

edit on 3-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Trump can't be the antichrist because too many people dont like him... The antichrist will fool almost everybody...
Also he is not pretending to be peaceful hes ready to goto war...
He believes in Jesus... Hes not claiming to be him...
Anyway...
edit on 3-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

one mans Hero is another mans antichrist.

I don't like Bill O'Reilly, never have never will. He's a sneering nasty little man, and his opinions mean nothing to me.

You have to just love the propaganda machine though, it just keeps on going like that damn ever ready bunny that makes you want to pull out the batteries and jump up and down on it until it's dead.

That is all.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
lol, yeah, putting America first, and NOT foreign Islamic migrants makes him the "Antichrist."

Rest-assured, the Antichrist would side with you liberal gayparade snowflakes.
edit on 3-2-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Who the F are you referring to?
Or were you speaking in generalities? In which case, cool, but I have never met anyone at ATS who fits that description. So you're vague insult has backfired.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Or were you speaking in generalities? In which case, cool, but I have never met anyone at ATS who fits that description. So you're vague insult has backfired.

You're angry because you know I'm right. Hence your frustrated response. Truth hurts.

edit on 3-2-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

originally posted by: GoShredAK

You're angry because you know I'm right. Hence your frustrated response. Truth hurts.

Dude........

I actually had your back because I remember a time when I used to post embarrassing things here, and elsewhere on the internet much more often.

I failed to read threads thoroughly, or express an understanding of the etiquette expected wherever I may be (99% ATS tbh), or make sure I comprehended the discussion before posting, and I wish someone had come along and kindly steered me In the right direction without making me look like a complete idiot.

I even gave you the benefit of the doubt, while simultaneously providing you a way to backtrack when I asked if you were speaking in generalities. Whether you see it or not, that was actually pretty nice of me. I was giving you a free shot basically.

One fail was how you appeared to call me any of those buzzwords used against the left. Just reading this thread should make it clear I don't post from the left.

If there were any question, which personally I would have clarified before making such a disrespectful yet pathetically ineffective post towards anybody on this website regardless of how much I disagreed with them. You could have taken a look at my post history which would have given you all the info you needed to formulate an insult with at least a hint of accuracy.

Now that I think about it...? I didn't even see any especially extra left leaning posts in the entire thread. I may have missed it, I'll check.

Then you carried on by referring to my response as frustrated? When in reality I was being patient and chill with you. Totally unoffended and intentionally took it easy. I am still utterly un phased, rather, I am enjoying myself posting at the moment. Just winding down for the night.

I don't even remember the rest but it is possible your reading comprehension could use some improvement? Judging from your contributions to this thread anyway.

Either that or you're just trolling for entertainment. That being the case I would still say some practice might not hurt.

Beyond that I don't know what would possess someone to waste their time writing what you have.

I enjoyed practicing my articulate writing style I have been working to improve so I can eventually use it and earn that Writer custom title.

No hard feelings either, I don't know what you might be going through. You could be having a hard time, or more likely you are a teenager just playing around and don't actually harbor those odd prejudices.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join