It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be the Antichristโ•

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Please note ๐Ÿ“ the forum, and that this is just some light hearted speculation for entertainment purposes.๐Ÿ‘โœŒ

I've been thinking more and more that Trump is a good candidate for antichrist!

If he continues to gain momentum and surpassing Madame pantsuit the way he seems to be doing it will seem even more so.

Twice now I've heard bill O'Reilly say this,

"As I said last night, the two most shocking political stories in my lifetime are the assassination of President John Kennedy and the rise to political prominence of one Donald J. Trump

That's a pretty significant statement. He's on the way to becoming a very historical figure. One who may be remembered for eons.

He is very wolf ๐Ÿบ in sheeps clothing esque just like the antichrist is supposed to be.

I'm under the impression that initially the antichrist will be adored by all. He is definitely not that, but if continues on this path, becomes POTUS and actually starts changing for the better then I think everyone will love him โค however as it stands he already has a ton of support.

Plus I feel like his supporters are genuine, where hillarys are mostly made up or just brainwashed and confused.

Also, I'm under the impression that the antichrist will get a mortal headwound but miraculously survive and shock everyone.........i could totally see this happening with Trump. He is so hated by the establishment, they're afraid of him because they're afraid he won't be a puppet and is going to call everyone out.

So that being that case I'd say Trump is also a great candidate for an assassination attempt. It seems very realistic for him to be shot or caught in an explosion, get a terrible head injury, everyone thinks he dies but he miraculously survives....then everybody would really love him!

Either way this is gonna be one hell of a ride! It's already historical, and we are just getting started! Woooh hoo!!!!๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†

Any thoughts are welcome.

Is Donald Trump The Antichristโ‰โ€ผโ“โ•โ— did I miss any indicators?

Feel free to flame, say the same, blame.....whatever....maybe say something hilarious, claim my words are precarious.๐Ÿ˜‰

Its all good friends and thanks in advance for joining
drinks and snacks are free!!๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ๐Ÿž๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ๐Ÿปโ˜•๐Ÿ…๏ฟฝ ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ there's even some non gluten options, I went all out.
edit on 18-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2016 by elevatedone because: removed imojis from title... not needed.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
But but but, I thought OBAMA was the Antichrist

I am confused now

edit on 18-5-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Never realized I could use smiley faces in my title.

I learned something today.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Great. At least for 3 1/2 years he will do great works .After Obumma we gonna need some miracles.And everyone (nearly) will consider him the perfect leader. For a time.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
But but but, I thought OBAMA was the Antichrist

Ya know, he seemed pretty antichristish at first but the he totally failed at life.

link   
Everyone likes the antichrist. He is more like a deceptive Christ in that everyone will think he's Christ even as he does the most unChristlike things. Obama came closer to that than Trump and Obama wasn't the antichrist.

If Trump is the antichrist, he's way too obvious.

link   

Antichrist is a position of the heart has nothing to do with an arch enemy of God-----can't take you humans anywhere without you #ing it all up

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Should I not have done that? Or are you serious?

It's a pretty cool feature of my new phone here. I have all kinds of little icons! I wonder if I can get more?

It's a Microsoft phone. I highly recommend it. It's just as quality as a Samsung or iPhone but only thirty dollars.๐Ÿ’ฒ brand new.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

But what if you're the Antichrist and you're using Trump to deflect your presence until you're ready to be revealed??

I mean honestly, look at all the snacks and treats you offer... The eye candy we can't actually drink or eat....very diabolical my friend...

edit on 18-5-2016 by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Chip implants on the hand are slowly gaining traction.

The world leader that makes his citizens wear them as some kind of electronic passport for access to services like banking and government services will be the AntiChrist.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Great. At least for 3 1/2 years he will do great works .After Obumma we gonna need some miracles.And everyone (nearly) will consider him the perfect leader. For a time.

Heck ya, that's what Im saying!

It kinda sucks actually but I suppose it has to happen.

Personally i think it'll be a cool way to perish....in the end times. It's a privileged time to live. A historical unique window of time.

If the antichrist Is here that means the real Christ is on his way too!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Too many folks hate Trump for him to be an effective Antichrist. The antichrist would be talking about bringing everyone together... not building a wall. IMO of course. YMMV.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Everyone likes the antichrist. He is more like a deceptive Christ in that everyone will think he's Christ even as he does the most unChristlike things. Obama came closer to that than Trump and Obama wasn't the antichrist.

If Trump is the antichrist, he's way too obvious.

Right now, yes.

But maybe things are just heating up! Maybe hell surprise us even more!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Why can't the Anti-Christ be a woman?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Aha you were right, my bad, I did go a bit overboard with the title emojis...sorry bout that everybody.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was getting to that.. You guys and gals have it all wrong... The Antichrist is my ex-wife.

link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: ketsuko

Chip implants on the hand are slowly gaining traction.

The world leader that makes his citizens wear them as some kind of electronic passport for access to services like banking and government services will be the AntiChrist.

They are, but the way the Bible speaks of them they are something people will want to take as though they are tied to worship in a way as much as they are to simple commerce. Maybe whoever was seeing that vision simply saw the tech zombies and thought they looked like they were worshipping, and I would certainly agree that there are plenty of people who would fall all over themselves to get chipped if told it was the only way they could maintain their iPhone.

link   
I've also seen claims on this board that he is also the second coming.

I dunno, seems pretty contradictory to me.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
They in politics? Are they successful at it? Do they suck up to moneyed interests?

If yes to all, then = antichrist.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
No he's not. He's not committing treason by bringing in an army of those opposite your constitution that violate every law on earth, Obama, and his handlers are.

He's not forcing any man who identifies "temporarily" as a woman into a woman's washroom violating not only their dignity, scarring them for life, but endangering them and giving access to Radical Islam and other psycho's in and out of women's apparel. Even ordinary men can walk in and sexually abuse or kidnap a child or woman.

He's the one violating the constitution and safety of half the citizens and scarring children for life by allowing people in their showers at school.

HE'S ABBADON from revelations 9/11, or Satan basically.

There is a problem though, because the elite are groupee's of a kind of sumerian satanic gnostic religion, and they believe whoever has the Presidents seat is Satan, so they do alot of rituals and crap to bring all that in.

He would need to say No with Free Will and refuse to meet with all of them, and then arrest any of them that try to coherse and threaten. That means that those who refuse may be in danger. But its the right thing to do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join