It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace ignorance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Holy Crap!!! Someone kick me. Why didn't I think of that?
Think I'm gonna go get lost in the Archives around 2004 - 2010. Much better content than what we've had in quite a while.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I recently read the famous forum post "all roads lead to Rome" and it is thought provoking to say the least. I wonder if it is possibly correct in its story, or gives some idea of how people operate in the shadows.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Anyways. Sounds like we need to change the motto

Motto's gone , what does that tell ya.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I seek to deny ignorance, you have to imbrace it to tackle it - only good sense backed by solid evidence will realyl stamp it out and you must respect the fact ANYTHING you read on the internet regard less of where was posted by a person - with or without an agenda.

Think of how history was written, by the people who won. Well, the internet is written by people who may have won or lost and their view or evidence are riddled with speculations, extracting REAL truth is the problem.

Have we lost our way? i think that we have NOT lost out way, its just getting harder than ever to take a step back with the evidence at our disposal and pitch a contrary view regardless of our sure we or anybody else feels. The day you stop really trying is the day things slip, you are here and so am i - that gives me and it should you, hope.

edit on b4545200 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join