It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi-American lawyer facing prison for immigration fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
More total hypocrisy from the government. Hey if your a latino come on over no problem, Chinese? No big deal. Syrian refugee... perfect!

Christian Iraqi? Hell no! Go get burned alive or tortured in a state where 91% of the population wants Sharia law!

Fau x News

DeKelaita told FoxNews.com he has helped approximately 4,000 Muslims and Christians emigrate to the U.S. in a near-20-year career, but that he focused his Chicago-based practice on Assyrians, the name for Christians in Iraq and Syria, a decade ago, amid their growing persecution by Muslim extremists.

I'm personally friends with some of these Assyrians who have been experiencing genocide and their families were forced to flee to the US nearly 2 decades ago, and even some more recent. Awesome hospitable people, very loyal to each other.

I find it funny that the government wants to choose to persecute this guy for this but wants to put amnesty on the table for millions of other ilegals pouring over the border from Mexico and South America.

And you guys want to tell me there isn't an agenda being played out here?

Pew Research

Incase your wondering why there isn't any Christian nations in the birthplace of Christianity...

Nearly all Muslims in Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law as official law.

This area of the world is radicalized and Christians from these nations including Syria are experiencing a genocide. I know because my Assyrian friends are part of orginizations that raise money and awareness to help get Syrian Christians and Iraq/ Afghani Christians out of the nations and somewhere safe.

Sad, sad, sad world we live in right now. If you live in the west consider yourself blessed.

edit on 5/18/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

If I were Chaldean, I'd do whatever it would take to get my family out. Heard way too many stories how they get persecuted over there. Soon there won't be any in Iraq.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Real soon. There is only 3 million Assyrians left in the entire planet they were almost completely wiped out by the religion of peace.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Supposing that any of that is true, which it isn't... especially that debunked joke of a poll about Sharia Law, is there a reason why Christian Syrians should get preference over Muslim Syrians? Or over Mexicans?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

First show me where that was debunked and again show me where it or I said they should get preference when obviously it's the other way around.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

It really should be common sense that it's bunk... you ask people in nations where religion IS the law if they support religion BEING the law or in nations that have the thinnest thread holding any kind of government in place... people would be too scared to say no.

And again common sense tells me that if you think it's abhorrent to take Syrian Muslim refugees and abhorrent to not take Syrian Christians then in your mind the Syrian Christians should be given preference.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Oh here we go back tracking

Where did I say it's abhorrent to take Syrian refugees and why wouldn't take Christian refugees when they are experiencing a genocide

Your logic is failing me

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: pavil

Real soon. There is only 3 million Assyrians left in the entire planet they were almost completely wiped out by the religion of peace.

What?

Syria is not Assyrian such as Babylon doesn't exist anymore. Everyone is using names of dead civilization that had cease to exist since the Great British Empire.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Maybe you should look into that more because the Assyrians I know are very proud of their culture and heritage and do a lot to help their people.

Your falsely associating Syria with Assyrian.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Backtracking?

Your abhorrence is pretty well implied.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Oh now it's an implication and not something I actually said.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Relax SJW, don't get all triggered. The fact is the guy was convicted for committing fraud to get both Christian AND Muslim Iraqis and Syrians into the US so the premise that he was targeted for helping Christians is absurd.

new topics

top topics

join