It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If any member of the Trump family was a sexual predator would it be news?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Given the relentless propaganda against Trump coming from the mainstream press, you can bet they'd jump on something like this.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

If he was, women would be comming out in droves claiming so, like cosby and Clinton. They are not. They are saying the opposite. They are saying he is a Gent. Even his ex says so. I dont support twump, but I look at all this. He is a sensitive bully. Hillary is a liar that would rather spit a lie then take a breath of fresh air. Obama is a fake, and a flake, Sanders is a Unicorn Idealist

and Trump?

Well he's just a slimy douche bag crony capitalist who bribes local politicians to abuse eminent domain and force people out their homes and businesses. A man who kept a self-professed "dirty trickster" political mercenary henchmen for hire on retainer. Speaking of retainers, he's probably sued more people than you know and 95% of time the lawsuits are just his way of trying to bully people into silence — he's sued comedians for jokes, architecture columnists for unfavorable reviews (a half billion at that), ex-friends, ex-girlfriends, ex-wives, ex-employees, ex-business associates.

A con man who pitches for MLM pyramid schemes (ACN, check it out) and charged people tens of thousands of dollars for bogus degrees from a bogus university.

He might not rise to the level of Bill but he's certainly a philanderer. You're right about one thing, he is sensitive. He whines about everything and I mean everything. He's everybody's victim. Bernie, Hillary, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, the RNC, the DNC, George Soros, BLM, every media outlet but only every other day — you name 'em, they've "treated him unfairly."

I will say this about Donald Trump though — he knows how to appeal to the same morons who watch reality TV and "professional wrestling" (hell, he might have been laying the foundation at WWE Raw or Smackdown or whatever the hell) with his bs about being tough on immigration (unless he's marrying them or employing them, then immigrants are a-okay). I kinda hope he does get elected so that he could still be talking about building that wall in 4 years.

To think that Trump is somehow different is largely self-delusion. He's like some mutant mix of both of the Clintons with an orange spray tan and the world's most ridiculous combover. I'm sure that would be a real hoot if were ever to have a sitdown with Kim Jong Un! They could talk about douche bag fathers and bad hair choices and controlling the media.

But hey, his daughter is hot (just ask him) and he's got the finest Slovenian gold digger money did buy!

You think Obama is a fake? Donald Trump makes Obama look positively genuine. He lies more than Clinton and merely electing him will likely cause financial markets to crash (his buddy Icahn is bettin' on it).

Clearly the only candidate from this election cycle who isn't at least marginally repugnant if not some creature that crawled from a portapotty tank is Bernie Sanders.

edit on 2016-5-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Best Trump commentary yet.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Take that home. Hell, she has even come out and said she is advising him on his campaign. It was a bitter divorce and IVANA has said it never happened, but, of course, just because the 'victim' says no a person can still be guilty.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Really, is that what he said? He wants to bend her over and knock it hard? Show us where he says he wants to sleep with his daughter. Again, you are just spreading bs....

(post by matafuchs removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, Trump wants to sleep with his daughter. That's kind of sexual predator-ish.

Our daughter sleeps with us. She's one month old. Does that make my wife and myself sexual predatorish?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

AGAIN, so tell me why it is OK for Bernie to write about rape fantasy? C'mon and tell us please. He says that all men and women have rape fantasies...I do not remember Trump saying that....

Are you gonna censor this too ATSNN?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Hillary could eat aborted babies and the press would simply say that she loves children.

Of course they would slaughter Trump.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well at this point with the New York Times blatantly making up stuff its obvious they are out of dirt and have to resort to possibilities and assumptions. But to answer your question yes, I think so.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where do you think she gets her energy from?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy That's a good one, laughing here

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That was classic....I may have pissed myself laughing.

Like when she was on the black radio station and said she always carries hot sauce? Or how when she is down south she suddenly has a draw? or the fact that she was so blinded by her own ambition that she has allowed herself to allow the things Bill has done to happen. That is my issue.

If she stood up when it first started, back in Arkansas, then Lewinsky never would have happened. Their is a single indiscretion, then there is addition and that leads to predatory behavior.

If Trump farts MSNBC takes a poll if it smells worse than Hillary Clinton....
edit on 05pm31pmf0000002016-05-18T23:02:25-05:001125 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Really, is that what he said? He wants to bend her over and knock it hard? Show us where he says he wants to sleep with his daughter. Again, you are just spreading bs....

Uh ok.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

What a total load of nonsense.. Really, hard to see someone like you spreading that crap!

'' If she wasn't daughter perhaps I'd be dating her ''

'' yeah she's really something and what a beauty, if i were not married and her father.. ''

'' she's 6ft tall, has the best body and made a tremendous amount of money as a model ''

Somehow translates into - '' Trump wants to have sex with his daughter ''

I know ATS has been struggling to keep its popularity up recently.. maybe its because such total garbage is being spewed on this site, in a saturating amount by senior and new people.

Now, get this straight - I am a Sanders fan before I am a Trump fan.. but the total blanket approach by ATS at discrediting trump is really getting on the nose!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

They should be playing these in the msm. Creepy factor 100

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Oh and here's another one where Donald is being all creepy about his own daughter and sex:

Ya know, for a party that claims to support "family values" and want a return to the 1950's when "America was great" .. they're sure following a man that doesn't share any of those values.

The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one. Ignore what you can't accept, and squeeze with a death grip what you like.

Being a "rebel" by voting for Trump isn't cool -- it just makes you look like a fool.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

"Someone like you"

What's that supposed to mean? Please stop the ad-hom attacks.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Those are some pretty strange things for a father to say. If I heard a friend talking about their kid like that I sure wouldn't be answering his calls anymore.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's amazing to me that Trump supporters are acting like this is a thing. This is your idea of a gotcha? This is why I know that Sanders would utterly trounce "Crooked Lyin' Donald" in the general election.

AGAIN, so tell me why it is OK for Bernie to write about rape fantasy?

Why is it that a quarter of the political threads on ATS anymore are conservatives whining about what they can't say because of "PC" and Donald Trump opens every single speech with some asinine crap like "I'm not politically correct" to reassure his low information supporters that he "gets it" and yet, when it comes right down to it, conservatives ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS reveal themselves to be the most authoritarian, illiberal, thought policing, politically correct people in this country?

You make it sound as if the piece was him relaying his rape fantasy in some sort of s&m erotica. Have you actually read any parts of it? Take a look. It's nothing like you're trying to paint it at all. It's actually supposed to be a commentary on gender roles and that's exactly how it reads. It's not erotica. It's a wanna be "edgy" essay published in a zine 45 years ago that was supposed to be provocative not some deviant's dark confession from the back pages of a fetish magazine.

Google "women rape fantasy" and let information from hundreds or thousands of sources wash over you. It is a point of fact, that rape fantasies are consistently in the top 3 if not the most common type of sexual fantasy reported by women — across the last several decades.

Then watch 50 Shades of Grey.

After that, please explain to me how this is something anyone should care about at all?

edit on 2016-5-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join