It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If any member of the Trump family was a sexual predator would it be news?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If any member of the Trump family was a sexual predator like Bill Clinton is, do you think it would be all over the news? If one of Trump's sons flew in a plane with a pedophile, would it be news? Would reports try to find out what happened? Would every women that has a story be on CNN, like they did to Bill Cosby's women.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline
Of course.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You know, somehow I think it would be.

Actually, the more I think about it the more I see it being like 9/11 X 11

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
If any member of the Trump family was a sexual predator like Bill Clinton is, do you think it would be all over the news? If one of Trump's sons flew in a plane with a pedophile, would it be news? Would reports try to find out what happened? Would every women that has a story be on CNN, like they did to Bill Cosby's women.

Absolutely.

Trump has enemies on both the right, left and middle. No one is as hated as Trump. The media would do anything they could to destroy him.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Nope!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Oh hell yeah......Trump has enemies that would LOVE for that to be the case.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
would itbe news if Obama was gay, or that his real father was founder of a cult called subud?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I feel like this a rhetorical question.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If he was, women would be comming out in droves claiming so, like cosby and Clinton. They are not. They are saying the opposite. They are saying he is a Gent. Even his ex says so. I dont support twump, but I look at all this. He is a sensitive bully. Hillary is a liar that would rather spit a lie then take a breath of fresh air. Obama is a fake, and a flake, Sanders is a Unicorn Idealist

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Just do a thread on your half cocked theory. And make sure you have some evidence and sources.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Which ex? The one that said he raped her up until sums of money were exchanged and court records were sealed or are you talking about other ones?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If Trump farts by accident it's news.

While Hillary or Bernie could have children hidden in a massive walk-in closet and the News would go back to a 35 year old statement by Trump about Snickers Bars or something

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Just do a thread on your half cocked theory. And make sure you have some evidence and sources.

Hi Joe, How you doin Bro? Its real hot down here in Cali. Im sure glad you love my president real personal like. It makes up for me . Love you Bro. Take care.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

If Trump farts by accident it's news.

While Hillary or Bernie could have children hidden in a massive walk-in closet and the News would go back to a 35 year old statement by Trump about Snickers Bars or something
I may not support trump or anyone else, BUT, It would be nice to have a foxy first lady for a change, instead of some nasty transvestite, with muscle arms, broad shoulders, and a bulge in the crotch

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Never said I love him at all. I said your fairy tale story is baseless. But then again wasn't it your grandfather that saw noahs ark?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The media would do everything to destroy the cash cow they've been blasting in all our faces, six months before the election? Did you really think that through?

The amount of money that the media outlets are raking in from this clown show is unprecedented.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11 No Joseph, It was people from our city. I dont know why but I do like you Joe. My grandfather was born at the base of mount Ararat on the Turkish side in 1900. He was Armenian. His great uncle was a banker with only a high school education. The banker found and dealt with corruption within the bank. The Turkish Sultan caught wind of this and made him Minister of Finance for all of Turkey, and also put him in charge of his own finances. He also went to Rome and recieved some sort of honors from the Pope. We left in 1910. My grandfather never saw the Ark. He told me in 1965 when I asked him, that it was common knowlege that it was up high on the mountain, frozen in solid ice, and only viewable in years when there had been at least 15 years consecutive drought. He said it was whole, and people from our city had been on it, and in it. He said it was petrified solid stone. Can I verify it Joe? No I did ask my father who is a top scientist, who was summoned to the whitehouse in the Nixon years for a meeting with the VP and sec of Ag. Pops was director of research for a fortune 500 company. Chemist, Microbiologist, Paracitologist, and a medical background. A Stanford man. I asked Dad if Grandpa would ever lie to me, and he said no.
You keep tripping on this story Joe, but it is true and will always remain the same. There are no lies to try and remember Bro

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If Barack Obama ate a dog, would it be news?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think there was a thread about that.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, Trump wants to sleep with his daughter. That's kind of sexual predator-ish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join