It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to finally hit Clinton's with "Rape" allegations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
nothing rape claims against hillary, who is running here.
bill seems to have one that keeps claiming rape.
the former accusers were all over legal age, someone earlier compared him to a pedophile, lol.

republicans are clearly struggling if they're using some wingnut theories against hillary's husband.
mind you some here believe the decades old lie that bills a murderer, so some here, will believe anything.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
William Jefferson Cosby...

Some are freaking out because Donald Trump referenced his daughter's sexuality many year ago. Well, while we're on that subject, isn't is strange that Chelsea Clinton never hugged her dad, or was seen next to him very often when he was President? Even today, she will not attend his speaking events. You think.....?

Wow, Trump wouldn't even float that one out there. Maybe she doesn't hug him because show knows about and resents his infidelities. Maybe mommy dearest ingrained in her to tuck it inside so as not to hinder their political ambitions, they don't want any disingenuous hug expressions caught on camera.

I love your last sentence. It's hilarious, considering who we're talking about here! Clintons and Disingenuous are synonymous, LOL.
edit on 5/19/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

William Jefferson Cosby...

Some are freaking out because Donald Trump referenced his daughter's sexuality many year ago. Well, while we're on that subject, isn't is strange that Chelsea Clinton never hugged her dad, or was seen next to him very often when he was President? Even today, she will not attend his speaking events. You think.....?

Wow, Trump wouldn't even float that one out there. Maybe she doesn't hug him because show knows about and resents his infidelities. Maybe mommy dearest ingrained in her to tuck it inside so as not to hinder their political ambitions, they don't want any disingenuous hug expressions caught on camera.

I love your last sentence. It's hilarious, considering who we're talking about here! Clintons and Disingenuous are synonymous, LOL.
There's not a damn thing "hilarious" about the $#!tstorm headed our way if either or ANY of the assholes we have to choose from is in office. It's all fun and games until $#!t gets real. Laugh while you can.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

While REAL evidence exists of crimes that CLINTON was involved in by multiple accusers?

Where are the rape convictions against Bill?

When do you guys stop this nonsense? How far do you guys just make stuff up until it gets old?

Right back at you.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
her sexuality?

is she a secret lesbian or something?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yeah, Trump cannot go there. It's in the sworn court affidivits from his divorce that Ivana cited that he'd raped her as a reason she was leaving.

It was then dropped when she got a substantial settlement and presumably a gagging order that she wouldn't mention the rape again.

If Trump plays the rape card, he'll have to start facing serious questions about why his wife left him because he raped her.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

her sexuality?

is she a secret lesbian or something?

Allegedly, yes.

It's amazing to see the justification on both sides here - all politically motivated.

What we know is:

There are over 30 accusations against Bill Clinton ranging from violent rape to molestation and accusations of close ties to a convicted paedophile. These accusations have remained constant with women still talking about them and one paid off nearly a $1m. There are further accusations against Hillary Clinton for smearing and threatening Bill's accusers.

There is 1 accusation of rape against Trump from his wife who later withdrew the claim for reasons we don't know - could have been money related or it could have been she just realised she overstated. There is also a law suit relating to a woman who claimed she was a minor when Trump had sex with her. The law suit was quashed as the accuser gave a false address and telephone number and can't be contacted. It's been dropped by the media and looks like a smear tactic based on no substance, though we can't be 100% sure. Trump also has been accused of having close ties to a convicted paedophile.

That's it - anything else is just talk, which appears to be biased depending on whether it's a Clinton or Trump supporter talking.

This looks like a much bigger issue for the Clintons than for Trump based on the accusations flying around, but we'll only know if and when more detail surfaces. I suspect the Clintons will dial back the rhetoric on this. At the moment they are throwing a lot of mud and none of it is sticking - it seems to be having the opposite effect as Trump has closed the gap in polling (including with women). I think you will see Clinton's attacks narrow down to one of competence and risk associated to a Trump Presidency. In fact I think she has the best chance of winning if she goes for a 'better the devil you know' approach. Any attempt to make herself out to be honest, effective or a champion of any cause other than her own is going to make her look worse.
edit on 19/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
presumably a gagging order

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: coven83

Clinton supporters are not going to care about rape allegations the same as Trump supports don't care about the rape allegations.

Both sides have drunk the Kool Aid.

Sorry to break it to you but you're comparing apples to oranges.

The allegation about Trump doesn't register anywhere near the level of Bill's exploits.

True.

The rape allegation of Trump came from his own wife.

Which she later disavowed and recanted.

Thanks for playing. Goodbye

By court order.

She was bound by court order not to speak of the marriage negatively.

Did Bill do something comparable?

You mean with Hillary??
Don't be gross

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So, does anyone still think Trump and Hillary are in cahoots?

It's about to be show time

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

I thought that for a while. Still not sure, but it seems like a no. I had a mental image of Trump trying desperately to say something so nutty, that everyone would have to hate him, only to get massive applause. (and the film Idiocricy would be playing on a screen behind him)

Much like if I told you they'd be selling bottles of water for 1$ 30 years ago, if someone told me about this scenario back then, I'd have asked for them to be committed to an asylum. It's a wonderful time to be alive!!!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

wow I have never heard about bill having sex with women before in public before when did that happen?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Even if they were in cahoots in the beginning, I believe once Trump realized he has a chance to actually win and become the President, he threw that plan right out the window.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Can't a man just enjoy his cigars in peace? Sometimes a man just needs to kick his feet up and enjoy the fruits of his corruption.

I like the people that believe that Hillary is a feminist that supports LGBT rights, that one just BLOWS my mind.

Jeffrey Epstein, Google it for some bonus points.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Bill Clinton is a predator...
Water is wet....the sky is blue...

But I don't blame Hillary for his behavior...unless she did participate in besmirching and destroying the victims...

I absolutely despise Hillary's politics but I don't blame her for Bill being an amoral narcissistic sexual predator...

-Christosterone

Hillary destroys Bill's victims out of jealousy. Their many times better looking than her. Have you taken a good, hard look at her? Who can blame Bill for straying.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Trump to finally hit Clinton's with "Rape" allegations

Funny that since CLinton use to DEFEND rapists.

Hillary Clinton stands by her defense of 1975 rape suspect

Yo Hilary ?

YOU can't have it both ways.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Trumps tactics seem to be working... he has just passed Clinton in the RCP averages head to head.
Now leads 43.4% t 43.2%... this is a 10 point swing in just over a month.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join