It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bernie's Gonna Take On The Banks Bro!....... I'm A Scientist!!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Haaaay, jufst shaved *kisses*

FABULOUS.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Bernie supporters don't come across to me as the most educated or smart. They just regurgitate what they remember about the talking points they were fed by their professors, friends and the media.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Haaaay, jufst shaved *kisses*

Always shave before a big date...makes everything seem bigger.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

oh shes at work selling stuff to people who can't afford it, I told her the other day there is no honor in sales.
edit on 19-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

VP of sales here.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

hahaha, well i say it in a humorous way, only because in sales you have to be the yes man even if it can't be done (or irregardless of what it actually takes) unfortunately, I have been the one who has to accomplish the impossible, the rain maker, so I get to be the no man and the bad guy.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

If you jerk people around in sales (being the 'yes' man) you will not last long.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Maybe he has a science degree, or nearing graduation for one, and is working at a gas station in the mean time?

Also, how is going on the internet and basically calling the guy "naive" and not explaining why, anything better?

How are you any better than a Trump, Bernie, or Hillary supporter who can't truely explain how their candidate will change anything?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

In my experiance, that is nearly all Bernie, Trump or Clinton supporters I listen to. Rarely do I see someone explaining how their candidate's track record and laid-out plan will change something.

These candidates spend millions of dollars trying to become president because it is a popularity contest. It's not about an educated and informed vote. Not that any of it matters too much anyway, the electoral college makes the real decisions.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yeah Man, so like I was saying. Bernie is one of the only people who's gonna take on the banks BRO. Only two other guys did that before. Lincoln and what's that guy's name.....ummmm...JFK....yeah Kennedy....right? And what happened to them? They both ended up dead! Look man, I'm a SCIENTIST, I don't believe in coincidences. That's why we gotta support Bernie. He's the only one"

And that guy is a MORON.

Since the STATE created fiat currency, and the FEDERAL RESERVE.

That prints money out of thin air, and controls EVERY single interest rate there is.

Business, and banks, and people alike are ALL at the mercy of the FED.

Every single time they print money it devalues it. Which means it TAKES more money to buy the exact same things.

That interest rate control is WHY your checking,savings, money markets, and bonds all pay next to absolutely nothing.

That INCREASES the 'wealth gap'.

Compound that stupidity with INFLATION that comes with what was said earlier PRINTING money out of thin air.

Sanders would be a disaster.

The banks would charge HIGHER FEES.

The new taxes would mean less for your 401's,IRA's,and KEOGH's aka your PENSIONS.

Forget about Sanders.

He's absolutely delusional.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Is this Facebook?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This kind of stuff reminds me of early 70's when the stoners all said"Vote for Brown,he is going to legalize pot!" I've lived in Calif a long time and ran into many a rocket scientist

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

In fairness, isn't that like 90% of everyone? Trump supporters will say that about Bernie supporters and vice versa, but the reality is we're swimming in a sea of non-think-for-yoursel-fers.

Source: I'm a Sciencetolergist.
edit on 21-5-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
So I just came from the gas station and heard these gems. And HAD to share

The Scene:

Asian guy behind the counter who is the owner. Nice guy always. Speaks English, but not so well.
He's talking to a local guy standing in front of the beverage case. Hispanic. Young. Maybe 24-30. Speaks English well, not an 'accent' or anything.
Skinny, wearing shorts and Vans shoes with some music T Shirt.

Event:

As I walk in a notice the convo goes quiet. I grab a water anyways after looking through the beverages. As I go up to the counter to pay, the Hispanic guy restarts the convo he's having with the guy behind the counter.

"Yeah Man, so like I was saying. Bernie is one of the only people who's gonna take on the banks BRO. Only two other guys did that before. Lincoln and what's that guy's name.....ummmm...JFK....yeah Kennedy....right? And what happened to them? They both ended up dead! Look man, I'm a SCIENTIST, I don't believe in coincidences. That's why we gotta support Bernie. He's the only one"

The above conversation happened EXACTLY like that, pretty much word for word.
Asian guy was just standing their silent. I paid for my stuff and got in my car.

This is Los Angeles in a nutshell, and this is the large EXTENT of what I've heard come from the mouths of most Bernie Fans.
Regardless of what happens to Bernie, nomination, Presidency, or not. We are DOOMED.

That is all

The scientist is partly right. Lincoln and Kennedy respectively returned and tried to return the power to issue the nation's currency back to the elected government. Actually, Kennedy just tried to give the elected government the power to issue money again, without taking it away from the banks.

The only president who successfully defeated the banking hydra and died of old age was Andrew Jackson. He was also the only president to extinguish the national debt.

Where I disagree with the scientist is in that Bernie will indeed take on the banks.

Your ignorance of your own nation's history is both comical and disturbing. Especially if you are representative of many of your connationals.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join