It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bernie's Gonna Take On The Banks Bro!....... I'm A Scientist!!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

This is Los Angeles in a nutshell, and this is the large EXTENT of what I've heard come from the mouths of most Bernie Fans.

I'm sure you've heard plenty of thought provoking, insightful commentary from Trump supporters.

"He's gonna build a wall!"
"He's gonna make America great again!"

blah blah blah

Let's get real here folks. The majority of the voting public is unfortunately comprised of "low information voters." While it might be a marginally self-gratifying to debate whose supporters are more or less stupid, it's pointless.

Yes I have, but in the TOTALITY. The evidence I've seen....with videos, interviews, people on the street, commentary online...is that WAY more Bernie voters are clueless and say things that make absolutely no sense.

Trump voters like slogans and repeat them. I do. Knowing full well it's rhetoric and MEMES.

But I've seen too many Bernie supporters actually have zero clue what their candidate wants to do, and even less knowledge of how things generally run. Mostly it's college kids and families of Illegal Immigrants, Hispanics, etc...here in SoCal.
edit on 119pm3108America/Chicago15CDT08America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

You know what they say, big gun, Trump hands.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

That's one way to look at it I guess. Judging both sides by their weakest links I guess. But why look at the worst both sides has to offer for evaluation?? Why not look in the other direction.

Because as far as People who are intelligent or that I respect personally for various reasons, I'd say there are more of them on Bernie's side than Trumps.

I'll admit I haven't made a comparison list or anything to verify exactly what the numbers are. But I'd say from what I've seen as far as who supports who, there are more people supporting Bernie that I respect than those supporting Trump. Who cares about the idiots on either side anyway, there just the ones who cause problems anyway.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

See the size of the boots Bro? Its against T and C to prove you wrong on here. Is that what you had in mind? You are a Mason? My kids great great grandfather was Merlin. 33rd degree Mason. We have his things. They are Satanic

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

We have his things. They are Satanic

Cool. When I met the Big Guy he gave me some SPF 1,000,000 for when the good times start.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm I dont support any of them, and as for Bernie, I like him, but expect that his plan will cost me an extra $200 plus per month in taxes for things I will not see a return on

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yeah, I can understand that. Like you I think he's a good man of good character. I have mixed feelings on some of his planned policies. Also like you, I don't see myself directly benefiting from what he wants to do for the most part. I don't get any kind of assistance from the Gov. I'm not exactly young enough to go back to college. However the Universal Health Care thing if done correctly might come in handy at some point. I'm pretty solid in that regard but everyone breaks down or has an accident at some point and I'd hate to become broke and homeless over one stupid health problem or something.

At least you chose not to support him for a logical reason while admitting he's a decent guy. I can respect that.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Thank You

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Fact, more Bernie supporters have been aggressive toward Trump supporters, disrupted more rallies, broken the law, damaged property, been arrested, assaulted cops (literally), assaulted civilians, disrupted, and hurled insults.

If you can't admit to that, I dunno what to say. It's been well documented for months now. I'm sorry but if you can't see that much, you're selectively choosing not to, or simply don't know

edit on 147pm3109America/Chicago15CDT09America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Well I don't have exact numbers on who's done what and even if I did and you are correct that has nothing to do with Sanders himself. I'm not going to blame Sanders for people around the nation being pissed off. He's never once encouraged that kind of behavior ever. As a supporter of Trump and all the defensiveness that his supporters have had to display from being called violent I would think you of all people would understand that.

Also, you're still judging by the lowest members of the group. A couple Trump supporters beat up and pissed on a homeless man, some are known to be openly racist, many of them are just plain A-holes too. But you're going to find people like that everywhere IMO so why point them out as if they're unique or important.

Looking at the opposite end of the scale how many people that are supporters of Trump that you personally respect, or find honorable and trustworthy?? How many have good character and do and promote good things???

In other words as a Trump supporter yourself, would you feel good about being part of the group of people that support him??

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Did he finish the story...

"I need to go, I have to get these prunes back to my roommates?"

-freakin farcebook is bringing out the political basement dwellers

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Truth is stranger than fiction.

If it were 20 years ago, and I heard someone saying this, I would have thought they were on some really strong Sativa, or kooky.

But now it's common to hear ramblings like this. Especially Los Angeles.

See, and now you don't have to think, you KNOW they are enjoying some "medicine".

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

See the size of the boots Bro? Its against T and C to prove you wrong on here. Is that what you had in mind? You are a Mason? My kids great great grandfather was Merlin. 33rd degree Mason. We have his things. They are Satanic

Mine was a 34th. He said Merlin did it wrong.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
this is how it looks to me when I read politically charged threads on ATS. I beg you all stop now, seriously.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kobalt7
this is how it looks to me...

How does it look?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

haaaaaay *limp wristed* thats how it looks to me.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well, hello thexthy! Whereth your beard today?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Haaaay, jufst shaved *kisses*

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Dur. I meant your pal SDB.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Everyone knows how smart Trump supporters are. Here is a typical example:

new topics