It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Convention Proves DNC Hypocrisy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
By now everyone has heard the story over the debacle that was the Democratic Convention in Nevada. In short, Bernie supporters felt they were cheated, and became angry at the convention and some people even posted violent threats on Facebook including the convention leaders address.

It is my personal opinion that the DNC has done everything in its power to steer the nomination to Hillary, and as a result I would not be surprised if many of the claims Bernie supporters of the fraud at the Nevada convention would be true. However, that is not what this thread is about.

I find it hilarious that leaders of the Democratic party are now calling on Bernie to denounce the violence of his supporters at this convention. Here are some quotes.

That led Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid and other top party leaders to demand an apology and publicly ruminate on the possibility of violence at the Democratic National Convention in July as they prepare for a general election battle with Donald Trump.

In an interview with CNN, Wasserman Schultz said that statement wasn't enough.
"I was deeply disturbed," she said. "The senator's response was anything but acceptable. It certainly did not condemn his supporters for acting violently or engaging in intimidation tactics and instead added more fuel the fire."

Speaking to reporters in Columbus, Ohio, on Wednesday afternoon, Vice President Joe Biden said if such disruption happens again, "He's going to have to be more aggressive in speaking out about it."

www.cnn.com...

Where was all of this call for denouncing violence when incident after incident of Sanders supporters disrupting and being violent at Trump rallies? The narrative there was that it wasn't the Sanders supporters fault, they were forced to be violent based on the actions of Trump. By that token, wouldn't they agree that it is not the Bernie supporters fault in this incident, but rather the establishment DNC forcing them to be violent?

Now the DNC is worried that Bernie supporters may become violent at the convention in Philadelphia. The Democratic establishment and media was more than happy to excuse this violence when it was directed at Trump, but that may have proven to be a huge mistake as it seems likely that this violence is going to be pointed at the DNC and Hillary. Now all of the sudden, these noble Bernie supporters have gone from great people justified in fighting for their rights to violent dissidents. The hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The hypocrisy is astounding, but not really surprising!

This is exactly how I would have predicted they'd behave, given the circumstances.

Haven't seen your posts in a while. Nice to see one again!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Silence citizen you are a white male!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Hillary will bring the Pimp hand down...

edit on 18-5-2016 by whyamIhere because: FEAR OF HILLARY

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

But I am really ashamed of it, doesn't that give me some credit?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
And the scissors for the testicle lock box.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Seriously? What in the hell does this thread have to do with the "persecution" of white males? I'm a black guy and I don't have a problem with white males at all. Hell, my great grandpa was a white male. Quit whining with that crap, man. It's ridiculous.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Hillary will bring the Pimp hand down...

You got that right. Bring the pimp hand down on the uninformed black people that votes for her.
edit on 19-5-2016 by JimiBlack because: spelling error

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Pretty funny.

What disturbs me is that Bernie hasn't said much of anything about his rabid fans.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Pretty funny.

What disturbs me is that Bernie hasn't said much of anything about his rabid fans.

I have no dog in this right as I'm not a democrat or republican. Im AMERICAN. And Trump or Hillary mean nothing to me. Having said that, man, Trump hasn't said a damned thing about his rabid, triple k- minded fans either. Let's be real here.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

Pretty funny.

I have no dog in this right as I'm not a democrat or republican. Im AMERICAN. And Trump or Hillary mean nothing to me. Having said that, man, Trump hasn't said a damned thing about his rabid, triple k- minded fans either. Let's be real here.

Interesting. Ya gots any proof of that triple K somewhere?

So who are you a fan of? Bernie?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
There's proof of triple k supporters everywhere. Not up to me to point you to it and you already know. Don't play dumb. And I'm a fan of NO politician and I'm not a liberal or conservative. Try that bull$#!t with someone else.
edit on 19-5-2016 by JimiBlack because: typo

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Pretty funny.

Interesting. Ya gots any proof of that triple K somewhere?

So who are you a fan of? Bernie?

And I stated that I have no dog in this fight. I love this. Let's dance.
edit on 19-5-2016 by JimiBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Politics is, at some level, a popularity contest.

Sometimes, one's favorite doesn't win.

This makes people upset.

The end.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

What's really odd is that there was zero violence at the convention. Zero violence. Yet the media and the DNC continue to lie and push that narrative. So much for Clinton and her DNC lackies looking to unify the party, not that Bernie supporters would ever support either.

Concerning online threats and what not, was it Bernie supporters or was it Clintons million dollar troll brigade framing Bernie supporters? I guess we'll never know.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Actually, Bernie did in fact address the debacle that was the Nevada convention but if you get all your news from the MSM it's no wonder you have no idea he did.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

And Trump has been attacked constantly for not condemning the attacks his supporters committed. Also, there seem to be far more Bernie supporter violence, and yet the media and DNC has blamed Trump for all of the violence, claiming his rhetoric justified it. Now that there are threats of violence at the Democrat convention, all of the sudden the media and DNC are saying Bernie now needs to denounce this violence.

Also glad you made this about race. Lets not forget KKK members have endorsed Hillary. I really believe you have no horse in the race. I mean, I just point out the hypocrisy of the Democrats overlooking violence when its not against them and then whining when the smallest amount is directed towards Hillary, and your rebuttal is "Racists like Trump!!!". You sound very impartial. Why not bring up the fat that there are BLM and La Raza types that like Bernie that are equally racists?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What's really odd is that there was zero violence at the convention. Zero violence. Yet the media and the DNC continue to lie and push that narrative. So much for Clinton and her DNC lackies looking to unify the party, not that Bernie supporters would ever support either.

Concerning online threats and what not, was it Bernie supporters or was it Clintons million dollar troll brigade framing Bernie supporters? I guess we'll never know.

Thats my point. Regardless of if there was violence or not, it was minuscule compared to what Bernie supporters have been doing to Trump rallies, and the DNC and media blamed Trump for that. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, they are demanding Bernie denounce violence. This shows the bias and hypocrisy of the main stream media and the DNC.

Perhaps these Bernie supporters should recognize how they are being used and will be discarded when they are no longer useful by these groups.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You made me hit you? That's what you're going with? Since when are adults not responsible for their own actions?
No matter how pissed they are at a political action like this vote. Sorry. I'm not giving anybody an excuse.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Wait, so you place no blame on Trump for inciting violence and his supporters causing violence?

The violence at Trump rallies was alive and well long before the Chicago protests. That said, I haven't heard of any violence at Trump rallies as of late.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join