It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says ‘sanctuary cities’ should lose funding

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Good to see at least one Presidential Candidate will follow and enforce the laws of the country

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Criminal is so passé. They are now pushing for justice involved individuals loooool!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: xuenchen

Ridiculous. Cities where religious and charitable organizations help immigrants should be denied funds? These places also help imigrants on the path to citizenship.

Trump is backwards, as usual.

Backwards ?

So illegals should face no consequence of any kind, while the Left wants Americans using the wrong PRONOUN to be charged $250 000 ??
dailysignal.com...

That makes sense to you ?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Wait, so all of these crimes are committed by illegal immigrants only?

My point is, if you don't help those who are in need then don't expect crime to lower, in fact, expect it to rise.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

What in the hell are you talking about? So now because anyone can use any bathroom rapes will go up? Well, I do look forward to the data coming in the future that will prove or disprove your conservative thinking. My opinion, rapes in bathrooms will not go up but time will tell.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Wow, what a great way to use liberal strong arm tactics against them.

You might not like the man, but he has some fresh ideas.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

My point is, if you don't help those who are in need then don't expect crime to lower, in fact, expect it to rise.

Ya see. Here's the problem with your ideology:

You think the only way people respond to hardship is by throwing a fit, and in many cases you're correct.

But that's because they've been conditioned to react that way by a cult-ure of dependence and self-gratification.

People resigned to this state will not help themselves unless they have no other alternative. Nonetheless, I think you'd be surprised at the number of people who are indeed able to make something out of nothing when their ass is truly on the line, instead of resorting to crime.

I think it shows what you really think of the people you're supposedly advocating for.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I agree with Trump on this one. I wouldn't want my tax dollars helping illegals. They are already exploiting our country. Send them home, I'm sure that already costs us enough.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Ridiculous. Cities where religious and charitable organizations help immigrants should be denied funds? These places also help imigrants on the path to citizenship.

Trump is backwards, as usual.

I'm sure you champion the law when it's to your benefit.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
People love to spout the law when it's for their cause. Anti-discrimination, anti-trust, product safety, custody, consumer protection, hippa etc. But when it comes to this man trying to enforce immigration and punish those breaking this law, whether it's a single individual or a municipality, you all have nothing but disdain.

The hypocritical bleeding hearts wonder why we laugh at them.

Don't like it? Change the law. Until then hush.
edit on 18-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

If you really think the bathroom law is for some sick sexual predators to stalk you you must be on good drugs. Care to share what your taking?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

If you really think the bathroom law is for some sick sexual predators to stalk you you must be on good drugs. Care to share what your taking?

Maybe in one of the 3,764 other threads on that topic mate. Can we keep this one on point?
edit on 18-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Actually nobody can be fined for using the wrong pronoun. The law doesn't state that at all. That was just the conmans sebsationlism. It protects people from being told what bathroom to use or how to dress or whether a landlord can discriminate against them. Reading is good!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Wait, so all of these crimes are committed by illegal immigrants only?

YES, we are TALKING about Illegal Immigrant CRIME.

Specifically.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
People love to spout the law when it's for their cause. Anti-discrimination, anti-trust, product safety, custody, consumer protection, hippa etc. But when it comes to this man trying to enforce immigration and punish those breaking this law, whether it's a single individual or a municipality, you all have nothing but disdain.

Yep. Trump is actually talking about policy which curbs a certain problem facing this nation (and others), and he STILL gets burned for it.

Let's face it, there are people that would oppose Trump regardless what he says or does. It's the nature of the Beast.
edit on 087pm3108America/Chicago15CDT08America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: In4ormant

Yep. Trump is actually talking about policy which curbs a certain problem facing this nation (and other), and he STILL gets burned for it.

Let's face it, there are people that would oppose Trump regardless what he says or does. It's the nature of the Beast.

He can just mandate it like Obama. Then everyone can explain why he's wrong for upholding the law but Obama was justified.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We can just do whatever we want instead of enforcing the laws like were suppose to.

Unless i feel like enforcing a law against you because hey i do whatever i want.

They need to enforce the laws on the books or get fired.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

How about that...a Republican who doesn't want more illegal aliens. Almost like a real Republican. Most of them just talk the talk while holding the door open. Illegal immigration has been the best thing to happen to rich corporations. While they may not (in most cases) directly employ illegals, they use contractors & sub-contractors who do. They reap the benefits of diminished wages for all. In short, Republican members of Congress won't like this. Neither would their partners in crime, the Democrats.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed at the same time those sanctuary cities also harbor fugitives. Who in their right mind would be FOR asanctuary city much less live in one.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed reading through this thread haha

Literalist bleeding hearts indeed!

edit on 5/18/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join