It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, The Heist and Pending Economic Collapse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

THAT is not some liberal outlet saying his polices would be like "the last economic crisis on steroids"...it is the NATIONAL REVIEW

Right...it's basically the folks that tried (unsuccessfully), to derail the party's own leading candidate instead.
Yes, that's SO much better....

When I said standard practice, I mean what has been going on, whether a Republican or Democrat sat in the chair. They simply didn't verbalize it before.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: CornShucker

Things are so screwed up that, "At this point, what difference does it make?"

I for one am tired of being told how horrible my country is by unpatriotic Republican doomsayers who are hoping to depress the country into buying their BS yet again.

Your assumptions are wrong on this one. I am an Independent and Libertarian.

Thanks for this wonderful insight into the consequences of eight years of continuous consumption of right-wing propaganda!

I might wear glasses, but I'm not blind.

What does any of this have to do with Donald Trump again?

Everything!

I honestly continue to believe that there won't even be an election, as such. No way of knowing the reason but there are enough possibilities hanging out there that, for our country's sake, I just hope it's not "All of the Above."

If Trump were a cookie cutter Republican I would've ignored this thread. I disagree with the idea of reading any ulterior, financial motives into his campaign.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

THAT is not some liberal outlet saying his polices would be like "the last economic crisis on steroids"...it is the NATIONAL REVIEW

When I said standard practice, I mean what has been going on, whether a Republican or Democrat sat in the chair. They simply didn't verbalize it before.

I don't know how to make this anymore clear..

Negotiating treasury bonds (over 50% held by US pension funds and 401ks) for pennies on the dollar as if in bankruptcy court...(what Greece did and Trump is suggesting as a strategy)...Has NEVER been done...Has NEVER even been hinted at by a US President...and WITHOUT QUESTION would collapse the US and world economy.

This is not political...it is historical and factual. He is suggesting a Greece strategy except on a global scale...how did that work out for Greece? Did you notice the EU barely survived that little country defaulting on it's debt? Now picture the USA doing the same..
edit on 19-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join