It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demonic presence during meditation (spiritual journey)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapphireblue
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

what happens then??

like once a demonic entity enters ur life and deceives u into thinking otherwise... then? do they ever get rid of it?

I have read and heard a lot of stories. Some experience "haunting" sorts of things, such as activity that might be attributed to ghosts, and some become depressed, or act out in other ways. Some cases, people have even reported affected family members seeming to be possessed. Some have had scratches show up, with no visible explanation.

Some have been able to get rid of them, through exorcism-type means, though that doesn't always seem to work. The faith of those involved, and their determination, seems to play a role. I am sure there are other cases where people don't realize for some time, and are deceived.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

this is scary stuff.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

this is scary stuff.

to most it can be very scary, i think its human nature to fear the unknown though, like being afraid of the dark. i might have to go back and reread your OP but what got you started on wanting to try meditation in the first place?
edit on 22-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

this is scary stuff.

It can be, yes. For me, I will not fear such things, because I know that God is stronger, and that He can protect against them. By the Name of Jesus, I can, if need be, command them to leave. There is a real peace to be found in this. That wasn't automatic, mind you. It took some growing and learning, and some interesting lessons along the way, to come to this point. Even now, I'd rather avoid such things. They have a decidedly unclean feel to them!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

this is scary stuff.

It can be, yes. For me, I will not fear such things, because I know that God is stronger, and that He can protect against them. By the Name of Jesus, I can, if need be, command them to leave. There is a real peace to be found in this. That wasn't automatic, mind you. It took some growing and learning, and some interesting lessons along the way, to come to this point. Even now, I'd rather avoid such things. They have a decidedly unclean feel to them!
i have dealt with some really malicious entities in my lifetime, jesus couldnt save me and why would i ask for the help of a weakling that said to turn the other cheek. i know these things make you feel good about yourselves its a lie though. demons dont fear god or your jesus. they hate him but who wouldnt hate the person that tried to enslave them thus they rebelled

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
most of those demons i deal with are friendly to people and for the most part kind, one even wants to go back to heaven. my problem with most of you is that you equate dark is evil and light is good

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

how do you know they are not deceiving to gain your trust?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

a reply to: malevolent

how do you know they are not deceiving to gain your trust?

the same way you know your god isnt deceiving you?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

what happens then??

like once a demonic entity enters ur life and deceives u into thinking otherwise... then? do they ever get rid of it?

Bad things happen, depends on demon. You hurt your self or someone else or do other amoral things.

Since you call them demons you need to find egzorcist.

But maybe is bigger question why did you want to "open your third eye". I have ask many times why people want that and my other question was asked several times on thus topic, what good you have when you open your third eye. Still got no answer to it.

So maybe you are chasing something that is not there. In other words thsre are no entities, no demons, no ghosts. It is all in your head. You can hear things, see things. I know I had, but I also know that this is my brain doing it.

Edit:
I see you ignored my first reply to you. So I give you more facts. Demons, evil Satan and other evil beings that are produced in western religion don't exists in eastern. There are no demons. Third eye opening and meditation originate from Hindu religion and all other religions after that like taoism don't know evil and demon entities. So how come they don't know it but you see it?

Some people write your story is scary, I think they referring to you seeing demon. But true is that your story is truly real and even more scary because some evil thing that don't exists is scaryng you and I really hope is not talking to you, because if he starts talking I urge you seek help ASAP. Exorcist, shrink, church, husband, wife, kids, friends any help is good than no help.
edit on 23-5-2016 by saadad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
i have dealt with some really malicious entities in my lifetime, jesus couldnt save me and why would i ask for the help of a weakling that said to turn the other cheek. i know these things make you feel good about yourselves its a lie though. demons dont fear god or your jesus. they hate him but who wouldnt hate the person that tried to enslave them thus they rebelled

Jesus "couldn't save" you? How do you know that? Did you ask for His help? Considering your position, I find that unlikely. Using a single passage, in an attempt to misrepresent who Jesus is, isn't going to work with me. I know the Word far too well.

Nothing about my faith is to make me "feel good about" myself. If that's what you think, then you don't understand what it is that I believe.

Glad to discuss that, if you are interested.

Those you "dealt with"; how can you be sure they aren't still around?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

hello...

firstly I have tried to communicate with everyone here so I didn't ignore your comment on purpose

as to the question "why" I have answered that twice too.

and eastern religions believe in demons too. Islam most of all. and as per my knowledge Hindus believe in evil spirits too.

im not hearing any voices or seeing any images

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sapphireblue

Yes, Hindus have evil souls, but not demons nor Satan nor evil presence. There are only god, countless souls and energy. So if god is in you how come you can see demons. That's why eastern religions don't see Hollywood crap when they meditate.

I m not religious man, but I know human beings are magnificent, they can heal on they own if they believe hard and also do evil things if they head is messed up. So everyone who see demons, hear voices or anything like that should take a rest at least.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ummm i think u need an update on eastern religions....

and im a muslim, Islam believes in jinns, evil demons and good jinns, angels etc.

a reply to: saadad

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Jesus "couldn't save" you? How do you know that? Did you ask for His help? Considering your position, I find that unlikely. Using a single passage, in an attempt to misrepresent who Jesus is, isn't going to work with me. I know the Word far too well.

Nothing about my faith is to make me "feel good about" myself. If that's what you think, then you don't understand what it is that I believe.

Glad to discuss that, if you are interested.

Those you "dealt with"; how can you be sure they aren't still around?
i shouldve worded it as couldnt or wouldnt help me whatever.
really when i was forced into church the people all looked like that however they were still #ty people hypocrites, no thanks i like being honest about myself. so preach on prove how you think your better. as for being interested in that discussion ill pass cause i dont care i burned my bible awhile back.
they are still around just not near me so its someone elses problem now
edit on 25-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

really when i was forced into church the people all looked like that however they were still #ty people hypocrites, no thanks i like being honest about myself. so preach on prove how you think your better. as for being interested in that discussion ill pass cause i dont care i burned my bible awhile back.

Well, there are plenty of that sort around. That's people, though, not God. People can really, um, stink. Not a reason to blame God, though.

They are in the world, for sure. How are you certain that they aren't around you personally, though? What did you do to remove them, and how do you know they are gone? Not being argumentative here; just curious.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Well, there are plenty of that sort around. That's people, though, not God. People can really, um, stink. Not a reason to blame God, though.

They are in the world, for sure. How are you certain that they aren't around you personally, though? What did you do to remove them, and how do you know they are gone? Not being argumentative here; just curious.
i have my own reasons for how i feel, i choose to keep them to myself though i will say i see your false god as much of an enemy as those i follow.

not telling you i dont teach magic i am here to learn i believe i have stated this before, if you are that curious look it up or try asking that deathslayer douche he may give you an answer

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

i have my own reasons for how i feel, i choose to keep them to myself though i will say i see your false god as much of an enemy as those i follow.

not telling you i dont teach magic i am here to learn i believe i have stated this before, if you are that curious look it up or try asking that deathslayer douche he may give you an answer

Well, you have a right to your feelings, and to believe what you want. If you don't want to share that, that's alright. Just a matter of curiosity on my part, regarding how you would rid yourself of them. There are a lot of different ideas about that, depending on people's beliefs, with what looks like varying levels of effectiveness.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well, you have a right to your feelings, and to believe what you want. If you don't want to share that, that's alright. Just a matter of curiosity on my part, regarding how you would rid yourself of them. There are a lot of different ideas about that, depending on people's beliefs, with what looks like varying levels of effectiveness.

well glad i got your ok, id rather not have a sharing group.

ill give you a little secret if your will doesnt go against the natural world a thought can make it happen

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

well glad i got your ok, id rather not have a sharing group.

ill give you a little secret if your will doesnt go against the natural world a thought can make it happen

Some people are more comfortable talking about what they believe than others. Just human nature. I enjoy discussing such things, because it's a good way to understand how other people think, and get a better grasp on their point of view.

Interesting idea.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

it is and im not interested in understanding some of you, no make that most people on the world i know them well enough. they are self absorbed and ignorant they only care for themselves if that doesnt go against their own self involved ideals they work together if one is different and stands out they then become the person that is made the subject of ridicule for bnot being the same. thats my understanding of them.

"Interesting idea." did you actually understand that? do you even know how to put it in use?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join