It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demonic presence during meditation (spiritual journey)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

edit on 20-5-2016 by malevolent because: none

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sapphireblue

Well if you encountered evil spirits...that's because you believe in them. Stop believing in stupid sh(t. Only God exists.
edit on 20-5-2016 by BLee8127 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BLee8127

Well if you encountered evil spirits...that's because you believe in them. Stop believing in stupid sh(t. Only God exists.

God exists, so does demon. it is in my religion that devil exists and his minions too. there are ways to keep them at bay. my religion teaches black magic exists too and how to encounter it.

you cant just shut your eyes to something you don't want to see.

*peace*

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Your not ready. Seek help. Pray to Allah or seek medical help, like psychiatric.

My advice is not to try this again. If you have see demon and laughter at him then fine, if you saw a demon and # your pants then seek help. If you continue doing this you could end doing bad things in real world, like doing harm to your self or other people.

P.s. this comes from a guy who does not believe in mumbo jumbo like demons, evil, ghosts and other crap.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Hate to say it but the only thing that I know can help you involves learning occult sciences, something your religion strictly forbids unless you're Sufi. If you're into trying something new, learn what's called the Lesser Banishing Ritual Of The Pentagram, practice it and you'll see results. I've cleared houses using nothing but this and a sage run-through. Just know you are more powerful than whatever this is, and you have God behind you.

FYI 'occult' just means secret. It's not inherently evil.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapphireblue
DEAR GOOD PEOPLE OF ATS

Thank you so much for all the help, support and concern you showed me. Seems like there are still plenty of good people out there. After the aforementioned incident nothing else has taken place and I still feel much at calm. I have also learned my lesson to not involve into things randomly, things that I do not fully understand.

As I have read on this forum and this thread as well that the world is seeing more and more demon attacks and I feel Satanism is being more revered than ever it is not wise to take this path not unless one feels strong enough to deal and fight these bad spirits or games of your own mind even (doesn't matter what you believe. they are both bad news).

I have taken your suggestions and followed them. thank you again for all your assistance and knowledge that I now possess because of you all.

hello sapphireblue,

i usually just lurk on ATS but after reading your initial post in-regards to this thread, i thought it wouldn't hurt to chime in since i pretty much experienced what you went thru.. when i started meditating/mantra to "activate" the anja chakra (third eye) i also started hearing weird scratching noises and random stuff around my room, at first, i also jumped the gun and was like "oh noes its evil things trying scare me or do evil stuff". but after further meditation and chakra work, i realized those noises were "entities" just trying to say hi and being curious.. you see, when activating your anja, you sorta emit like a beacon to beings on the other side of the veil, none of which is a bad/good thing (ill leave out semantics just to focus on what i'm trying to convey to you) since most of what we think "is or isnt" does not really apply past this 3d space / reality..

anyhoot, you should not be dismayed after what you experienced, since you really did end up just assuming things without really figuring out the essence of what was really happening, which was pretty much "you" slightly transcending the physical and peering towards the unseen
i've also seen goofy blue glowing things sort manifesting themselves then disappearing, shadow beings, animal spirits (my animal spirit guide are spiders, which is actually funny since i have arachnophobia ever since my dumbass watched the movie arachnophobia as a kid and assumed all spiders are out to get me) the universe works in mysterious ways lol..

also, if you actually worked more on your anja, you could've had insightful convos with those visitors instead of automatically resorting to fear.. but is understandable since its a typical response to anything unknown

its cool how you actually replaced the mantra "thoth/thoo" and changed it to "whatever sound suited you" which is actually how chakras work (something new agers never seem to discuss), they don't have a set color scheme, like purple for anja, its whatever color you have an affinity to or a particular color you would like to assign to that chakra point..

if you have any particular question(s) feel free to respond to this and ill respond, since my synchronicity event was triggered due to your post, which was cool, i just finished watching a thunder/lightning storm, took a quick shower and i was like "i haven't mantra'd in a bit, so i focused on my anja, and bam.. got on the net, went on ATS, and saw your post.. and the rest is history

i'll end this long post with one of my fav quotes, "some lose all mind and become soul, insane. some lose all soul and become mind, intellectual. some lose both and become accepted" --Bukowski

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Firstly I'm Muslim too and would like to give u a bit of advice. I have friends who are exorcists and have some experience /knowledge on the topic of demons, I've also done presentations at conferences on the topic.

It is clear you have had an encounter with a Jinn, they can shapeshift and make you see things / hear things which aren't necessarily there. This was probably bought on by the shaman video as many of these spiritualists actually engage in magic / communication with the Jinn / demons, so I would discourage anyone from watching or paying attention to these kinds of things. The spirit animal you spoke to was probably a Jinn / demon, they like to make mischief and lead people on. There is no such thing as spirit animals, and if you want to seek strength in memory / protection etc then seak it through prayers to Allah swt. Prayer five times a day is mediation for Muslims it is a part of our daily routine.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The only reason the "The Devil" could exist is because man created him by believing he actually exists. Might sound laughable to someone who has "boundaries" such as yourself which only let you believe a certain way. God is more than anyone could ever imagine. Doesn't matter who you are or how smart you are, God will always be more than what you can comprehend. We are just an extension of God in the infinite realm of experiencing.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As far as Im concerned, the Muslim or Arab world, hasn't seen Jinn in a very long time.
They seem pretty interested in the Americas though, don't feel to bad though, nether do the so called worthy Christians ever get to see one, or even stand a chance in their presence. Don't even get started on Islamic Angels, nothing ever really impresses them...So cynical.
edit on 21-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
While there are negative things out there, not all Djinn are considered evil in Islam.

And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me (51:56)

There is also a vibrant history of occultism accepted in Islam, particularly in the past before it became very conservative like today. The Picatrix and Shams al Ma'arif are good example, the latter example is only available in Arabic and Turkish I think.

My point is, fair enough if you don't want to get involved in the occult, but please don't portray those who do as inherently being evil.

It is extremely common for people who pursue spiritual paths, of any faith, to encounter dark beings as part of that pursuit. Even if that path is that of the mystic as opposed to that of the occultist. The Buddha, Jesus, St Teresa of the 1500s, and the modern Mother Teresa

www.catholiceducation.org...

all had to deal with trying times beyond the norm and dark forces, and none of them were occultists.

Just because you encounter dark forces does not mean you have been condemned by God. Were the Allies condemned by God because they fought the Nazis?

Also, some people will be able to engage in the occult or spirituality and never have to deal with these forces, so I don't want to scare people off, but just to know that it's possible, and to withhold judgment on those you know nothing about.
edit on 21-5-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

What ever you say....Just remember, their God, ain't your God...Nor even mine for that matter.

Are Jinn good at the game Gin, and able to win with a great grinn?

If your God their god, or their God exactly like yours, I'd like some proof please?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I'm a pagan so I know that well. I'm not a proselytizer so I try and talk to people within the scope of their own beliefs.

What precisely did I say that made you say that?

The purpose of my post was just to try and dent some of the criticism from the people who claim that all spirit contact is evil, because without exception, the major world religions have examples of virtuous souls dealing with negative entities in one form or another. That's all.
edit on 21-5-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Idk, just me, bored and aggravated to the core...Maybe it just wasted energy and time that been getting to me. It feels like what use has for me on ATS has it plateau quite a while back.

Usually a sense of overwhelming fear is not really a sign of a bad spirit taking over...After all one has nothing to fear, but fear it self.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

"Usually a sense of overwhelming fear is not really a sign of a bad spirit taking over...After all one has nothing to fear, but fear it self."

Oh, I absolutely agree. I was starting from the point of the thread that had already accepted it as if it were true, and what that would mean and what could be done about it.

I think it's generally unlikely to encounter negativeness when doing those simple spirit animal meditations or buddhist meditations or whatever. That being said, the "dark night of the soul" is in Buddhism, Christianity, and many other religions, so my point was to show that IF you encounter something negative it doesn't mean the actions that led you to it were negative. Perhaps it's a chance to battle and conquer it or yourself, whatever the case may be and however you want to think of it. Of course, if you experience something negative and decide that you would rather not face the prospect of something like that again and wish to back off, that's fine too.

To put it in your terms, maybe it's all in your head and you just have to overcome your fear, doubt, self hate, excessive pride, or any other negative traits you might have that present themselves to you once you break through the thin veneer of your conscious self. Conquering those things works the same whether they're exterior or interior.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
ok demon sympathizers

it was not a little kitty I saw that wanted to befriend me and I shied away from it, the thing had a horrible face and was smirking at me in such a mean way. I cant explain the feeling I had and its expressions. its so clear In my mind. I don't want to communicate with it, EVER even if I have a death wish.

is there anyway to meditate to make yourself telekinetic, telepathic and/or more intuitive without having to deal with spirits. almost 90% people here hve encountered bad spirits tht tried to harm them.

if we look at it from the other perspective. cant the whole act be done without our brain being an A hole?

because I don't learn from bad experiences I feel like in a few months I would again be attracted to the whole spirituality thing to gain more power and knowledge

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

ever seen a movie where a bunch of friends stupidly try playing with Ouija board and they think its all in fun and games. im ashamed to admit that's what I (Stupidly stupidly) did with the spirit animal meditation. I thought it was like taking one of the "which LOTR character are you" on internet. :/ I thought spirit animal was like finding your zodiac or memory increasing hypnosis video with no negative effects. and there were so many videos with hundreds of people commenting. what I should have realized that not all of them were also trying to open their third eye. I WILL NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THESE YOUTUBE VIDEOS AGAIN. THEY ARE POWERFUL STUFF.

Oh, yeah, more than once, and some of real people discussing what happened when they did, as well. A lot of things are pushed as "harmless fun", that are in fact quite dangerous. At least, in this case, you have been able to learn the truth, and received some warning of the danger. A lot of people end up with serious problems as a result. Glad that isn't the case for you!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

ok demon sympathizers

it was not a little kitty I saw that wanted to befriend me and I shied away from it, the thing had a horrible face and was smirking at me in such a mean way. I cant explain the feeling I had and its expressions. its so clear In my mind. I don't want to communicate with it, EVER even if I have a death wish.

is there anyway to meditate to make yourself telekinetic, telepathic and/or more intuitive without having to deal with spirits. almost 90% people here hve encountered bad spirits tht tried to harm them.

if we look at it from the other perspective. cant the whole act be done without our brain being an A hole?

because I don't learn from bad experiences I feel like in a few months I would again be attracted to the whole spirituality thing to gain more power and knowledge

No demon sympathizer here. They feed off negativity. When you conquer that you beat them, using Allah, Christ, whatever.

Many many people don't encounter negativity using spiritual techniques. Some do. Are you surprised that on a conspiracy forum, whose members are noted for their paranoia and seeing the negative in things might likely encounter negativity?

Many who encounter negativity have a one-off event. Some have recurring episodes.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

what happens then??

like once a demonic entity enters ur life and deceives u into thinking otherwise... then? do they ever get rid of it?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kamza

Firstly I'm Muslim too and would like to give u a bit of advice. I have friends who are exorcists and have some experience /knowledge on the topic of demons, I've also done presentations at conferences on the topic.

It is clear you have had an encounter with a Jinn, they can shapeshift and make you see things / hear things which aren't necessarily there. This was probably bought on by the shaman video as many of these spiritualists actually engage in magic / communication with the Jinn / demons, so I would discourage anyone from watching or paying attention to these kinds of things. The spirit animal you spoke to was probably a Jinn / demon, they like to make mischief and lead people on. There is no such thing as spirit animals, and if you want to seek strength in memory / protection etc then seak it through prayers to Allah swt. Prayer five times a day is mediation for Muslims it is a part of our daily routine.

I sent u a direct message

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Rather than meditate on your own egotistical desires try meditating on the wish that GOD gives all other people righteous and heightened senses. Thus, instead of attracting the darkness you will be radiating love.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join