It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien comes into your home.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: makemap

7. Ask about space ganja

That, sir!!!
I am thinking since i am a little kid of what would i ask "E.T."
Since i learned about ganja, i know what i would ask!!!!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

1 Ask it why it came to this planet of all planets.

2 Ask it how our Government could possibly be a threat to it when it has the type of technology to travel through space at incredible speed.

3 Ask it if it has a TARDIS.

4 Ask it to take me to another planet with other friendly aliens.

5 Provided it agrees to #4,travel through space and hopefully never return to earth.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

What would you do if an alien comes into your house and said, "I'm running from your government"?

First I would ask where he implanted the translation device?
Second ,when did you do that ?
Third ,ill help you if you can you bring me to Luke sky walker ..?

But to be honest , I really don't know what I would do , if it were the typical beings we know about I think I wouldn't be to scared I guess?

edit on 0b44America/ChicagoWed, 18 May 2016 16:45:44 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 18 May 2016 16:45:44 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
All I'm saying is if it's a Nordic Alien then we are going to have to get busy...if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I would shake its hand, invite it to share a beverage or a meal, and discuss its requirements, physical parameters, resistance to cold, heat, corrosives, concussive blasts, things like that, to establish the upper limits of its ability to survive conditions that regular humans cannot. I would ask about its dietary requirements also.

I would start with these pieces of information, and build a plan from there. Once these parameters have been secured, it will be possible to formulate an escape plan. If it is less fragile than a human being in a particular regard, resistant to extremes of cold for example, it could be smuggled into a refrigerated truck full of meat, or other perishables. A meat truck would be a better bet than a truck carrying other frozen produce, because hanging meat has bones and flesh, amongst which another collection of bones and flesh would throw up no red flags, if the truck were put through one of those large X-ray machines, and the occupant were to be located right in the midst of all the meat in the truck.

If it's physical limitations are that of a human being, largely speaking, then the standard methods would suffice of course. If, however, it turned out that it's physical limitations were less than those of a human being, I might decide that it would be wisest to find somewhere to secure the individual in question, while a more detailed plan could be worked out. Whenever someone is trying to escape from someone else, something else, or somewhere, it is important to consider their attributes before deciding on a plan of action. Even amongst human beings, there are those who are more, or less physically capable, both in terms of their raw stamina, strength, discipline, and indeed their physical resistance to the elements, so taking these things into account is an absolute must. One would not try to smuggle an old lady out of a country, using the same methods as one might smuggle an SAS operative, for example.

I would, of course, want to learn as much about the alien as possible before actually enacting any such plan as might be made, because let's face it, for all I know when they roll up at my door, they could be some utter bastard from space, and I would not want to be assisting an individual who could have murdered his or her own species before rocking up at my home world.

I would also take into account the possibility that wherever else the alien might wind up, after an escape from my country, might present worse problems to it, than the country I am in. For example, if an alien is trying to avoid the law in say, Germany, I would not suggest that he or she travel to Syria or Libya, because although those might SEEM to be places one could easily be lost in, they are also areas which are the focus of some very potent intelligence systems just at the moment.

Assuming the alien were in no rush to leave Britain though, I would pretty much just let them hole up. My family have taken in all manner of waifs and strays over the years, despite the humble nature of our dwelling.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
It always ends like this at my house.

Coors light...a good way to kill them!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Nuke it from space!

They do not knock on the door--they just materialize.

I would try conversation but they do not really get humor because a lot of what the human condition is, the things that make us us, are foreign concepts. The mind meld thing is too overwhelming so it ends up being a sentence here, a concept there, and most of the time being in the presence of the truly other drives primal "fight or flight" instincts which interfere with a conversation.

So I guess I would trying breathing exercises to calm my amygdala down (and therefore myself). If I could not then "flight" would be my response. If could control myself, let him hang out and ask, "Tell me about your childhood"! (Prolly over a beer or two). Then I would ask, "What makes you laugh your AO"? Then I would hand him the bongos and we would jam out a Nirvana Unplugged tune or two.

Space ganja would be cool. But so would space T&C-25!

edit on 18-5-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I would ask the alien to kindly take me away from earth because us humans are destroying it!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
So the questions is,

What would you do if an alien comes into your house and said, "I'm running from your government"?

Would you try to hide him?

If he wasn't invited in, he wouldn't be hiding. Nor welcome. Nor happy, for that matter.

Shoot the alien and hand it over?

Uninvited visitor? He wouldn't be standing long.

Call the police/military and run?

No need to run if the intruder isn't breathing.

Try to knock it out?/quote]

Take it out, perhaps. Yeah, there's a trend to my reactions!!

Blow up the house with the alien inside?

Only if normal means didn't work.

I'm not talking about alien from alien film, more of an intelligent being that can talk.

E.T phone home. Probably something smarter than E.T movie.

E.T. was invited in. Rather different scenario. Would I invite one in? Depends on how it felt, I suppose, in a spiritual sense.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'd just shut up and take five milligrams of Haldol and two of Ativan with a IPA chaser.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Nuke it from space!

They do not knock on the door--they just materialize.

I would try conversation but they do not really get humor because a lot of what the human condition is, the things that make us us, are foreign concepts. The mind meld thing is too overwhelming so it ends up being a sentence here, a concept there, and most of the time being in the presence of the truly other drives primal "fight or flight" instincts which interfere with a conversation.

So I guess I would trying breathing exercises to calm my amygdala down (and therefore myself). If I could not then "flight" would be my response. If could control myself, let him hang out and ask, "Tell me about your childhood"! (Prolly over a beer or two). Then I would ask, "What makes you laugh your AO"? Then I would hand him the bongos and we would jam out a Nirvana Unplugged tune or two.

Space ganja would be cool. But so would space T&C-25!

They don't have to be knocking on doors. Probably smashes through a window from running. Just like how criminals run from cops. I'm not talking about Humans how the dumb gov keeps profiling other humans as aliens. They can also be human like(elves).
edit on 18-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Seeing as it's already several steps ahead of me in the "Knowledge Regarding Intelligent Life In The Universe" department, I think I'd have to ask what its plan is.
Hiding from the government isn't an easy thing to do, let alone as an Extraterrestrial being, so as long as it was willing to be up front with me (assuming Aliens are just as capable of dishonesty as human beings are) I'd see no problem in harboring it. Figure out how far behind it the authorities are, get somewhere out of the way, begin to ask a multitude of stupid questions that the being would probably find very tedious given their current situation. Do my best to not aggravate it.
Hopefully the being isn't just looking for a means to an end like most humans. I'd love to scratch "Best Friends With An Extraterrestrial" off my bucket list.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Maybe it's better to ask them if they are willing to help and stop us being to greedy and egoistic and learn to share the world and religion, rewriting or bundle all holy scripts, books into one big book so we can learn and view many aspects from different religions lead by many designated priests ,monks ,referents and imams ,and other peacfull religions.

To bring peace all over our world and other world's beyond our solar system. .
edit on 0b46America/ChicagoThu, 19 May 2016 01:40:46 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 May 2016 01:40:46 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Well, not always, but in this case that would be my position.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

You have a great idea. They might be trying to do just that now but our race is stubborn and does not want to change. To live with a freedom like what you have suggested would require a different mind set.

I am willing to make a change and it sounds like you are too!

Thank you!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Fix him some Strawberry Ice Cream, put on some Tibetan Chant music, and start asking some questions....(some here will get it)....

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

OK. You could also ask "What did you do when an alien came into your house."

You might get some surprising answers!

But being a law abiding citizen... of course I would take one in! Innocent until proven guilty and what not.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

OK. You could also ask "What did you do when an alien came into your house."

You might get some surprising answers!

But being a law abiding citizen... of course I would take one in! Innocent until proven guilty and what not.

The only problem is, you have to remember the gov likes to do what you call dissection in secrecy. Two possible evil doesn't make a right. Gov is into super soldiers today. There is so much options that can go wrong. Alien being evil. Gov using alien as experiment ending up with a more terrifying creature, etc.
edit on 19-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join