It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin: Defenders of Humanity! They are our LAST HOPE! NEW VIDEO!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Talorc

My husband's neighbor and friend registered as a communist in the 70s and the FBI came to his door to question him.
By thoughts like these I mean these kinds of actions.
You're assuming a lot about me aren't you? What made you think I thought one way or the other about it. It did happen.

Well, from your posts I've seen you support Clinton and are generally favorable to authoritarianism. It's a fair assumption, the way you worded the post implied that you thought the fellow you were responding to should, in fact, be visited by the FBI.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: IlluminatiDestroyr1211

Hell yeah #Trump2016

First unsign all of obamas EOs, second put him and ALL his goons on trials for the countless acts against our nation! Then we get to the wall and jobs. But by all things holy those tools need to made examples of! One day I hope I get to show a book with those morons in prison jumpsuits on the cover to my grandchildren.

You can not unsign EO you can write a new one, you you can not put people on trial unless they break a law and that would the job DoJ, you will not get a wall and your will losing jobs when Trump starts a bunch of trade wars. Fantasy is one thing but, people have deal with reality. You might find it surprising that Obama rarely uses EO. He has had the least on average per a year since Grover Cleveland 120 years ago. And we have in this nation a thing call judicial review. If you think and EO is illegal take it to court. On occasion they are over turned but, it is rare as they are reviewed when written by tons of lawyers who specialize in Constitutional law.

Trump and Putin. Now that's a combo. One has driven his nation into economic ruin and political isolation and the other would do the same.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

a reply to: IlluminatiDestroyr1211

Hell yeah #Trump2016

First unsign all of obamas EOs, second put him and ALL his goons on trials for the countless acts against our nation! Then we get to the wall and jobs. But by all things holy those tools need to made examples of! One day I hope I get to show a book with those morons in prison jumpsuits on the cover to my grandchildren.

You can not unsign EO you can write a new one, you you can not put people on trial unless they break a law and that would the job DoJ, you will not get a wall and your will losing jobs when Trump starts a bunch of trade wars. Fantasy is one thing but, people have deal with reality. You might find it surprising that Obama rarely uses EO. He has had the least on average per a year since Grover Cleveland 120 years ago. And we have in this nation a thing call judicial review. If you think and EO is illegal take it to court. On occasion they are over turned but, it is rare as they are reviewed when written by tons of lawyers who specialize in Constitutional law.

Trump and Putin. Now that's a combo. One has driven his nation into economic ruin and political isolation and the other would do the same.

Thx for putting things in perspective by speaking with logic and not on emotion(s).

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Apparently.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiDestroyr1211
I hope they team up to take down the global elite! Trump is going to change the world.

Say what again? You think that a narcissistic bloviating ball of fluff suspended over a cheato and a man who spits in the face of democracy and who never met a border he wanted to re-draw if it makes Russia more powerful are somehow good things? What have you been smoking and did you bring enough for all of us?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

second put him and ALL his goons on trials for the countless acts against our nation!

What "acts against our nation" would they be exactly?

Just look forward to the treasonous scum to hang for their crimes

Exactly which crimes would they be, and what makes you think the penalty for those "crimes" is death?

Oh, you just want the black man who is the legal President lynched, because he is black!
edit on 19-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

second put him and ALL his goons on trials for the countless acts against our nation!

You do realise that all you're going to get is a list of imaginary crimes and general rubbish don't you? I'm in the middle of a major row with an old college friend of mine who seems to have gone raving mad and who seems to think that Obama is literally the anti-Christ. It's depressing reading the idiocy that overtakes some people.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Exactly which crimes would they be, and what makes you think the penalty for those "crimes" is death?

Oh, you just want the black man who is the legal President lynched, because he is black!

I don't give a rats ass if he is purple with pink dots, he is a lying treasonous scum bag, guilty of aiding and giving comfort to enemies of the state, and yes the penalty for treason is death!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

guilty of aiding and giving comfort to enemies of the state,

What court found him guilty of that?
Where is your evidence for him doing that?
Oh, so no court, no evidence you just want him lynched!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

edit on 20-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I don't get why people think Trump would be any different? To me it's awfully naive, he's nowhere near someone like Ron Paul. Sure he's unconventional and politically incorrect, but he doesn't really speak truth to power.

Voting for him is borderline retarded, the only upside being that he might piss off a lot of social justice warriors.

Trump is about less regulation for him and the billionaire's club, what real change will he really accomplish? Are you Americans so desperate you'll latch onto any hope you can find? It's embarrassing to see this many supporters here on ATS..

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I don't give a rats ass if he is purple with pink dots, he is a lying treasonous scum bag, guilty of aiding and giving comfort to enemies of the state, and yes the penalty for treason is death!

Erm, cites for any of the above? Other then generic anti-Obama rants?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Aid to pick anyone one for the nut bag terror groups in the mid east he sends money to for starters. The Iran nuke deal. Those are good starts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join