It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax | "Moon Buggy" LRV is a Willys Jeep

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: smurfy

lol... this guy has managed to top HIMSELF for "nuttiest goddamn thing i've seen all week". Holy christ..

He demonstrates that he knows f**k all about cars, engineering, film editing, and the space program. Yet he gets on camera, and talks about these things as if he is some kind of authority.

It's hilarious, some of the outright nutty things he's saying. If he'd bothered doing ANY research at all, maybe he could come up with something that made sense.

Now, i'm gonna say that i'm open to ANY logical, well researched, fact-based argument on ANY subject...because, who knows; maybe we actually ARE being lied to about certain things... But this guy, man... holy hell, is he ever " 'round the bend".

Excellent. Maybe start by NOT disparaging what so many hold dear and believe in. I'm reasonably sure you can appreciate what I'm suggesting, and that you are easily savvy enough to make your points without colorful offense.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
oh my goshhhh nobodies gone to the moon already! Get real. Show me one simple thing man has done but never then never redone at least to some degree. The only things involve all there fake planetary missions and fake moon landing. Their nothing but a way for nasa to steal tax money. A budgetary bsckhole, can't u see that????? Like come on snap out of it already. It's called a Hollywood production, that's all it was! And they got paid about 100 billion in today's money for it. The features cost probably only ten to 20 million, tptb pocketed the rest. You got scammed. That's where ur parents and grandparents tax money went back then.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

I'm open to the possibility that we didn't go... As i said, i'm open to any logical, well-researched, fact-based argument on ANY subject..

This jackass's argument, however, is thoroughly insane. Add to it, his smug, aloof, condescending attitude, and apparent sense of intellectual superiority, and he comes off as an absolute jackhole..

i'm not doing any of the things you seem to think i am. I am simply criticizing the hell out of this one thing, that this one guy is talking about.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
surely basing the moon-buggy on a well-proven design such as the jeep (obviously taking into account necessary modifications) wouldn't seem so strange?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Except, it wasn't based on the jeep, or any existing vehicle.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Just so you all know, Nathan, the gentleman who created the video and came up with this hypothesis/theory, is a brand new ATS member who joined yesterday- LiftingtheVeil411.

While we may not all agree with his ideas, let's show him the same courtesy that we afford our fellow ATS members.

Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

::sigh:: Sure, why the hell not.

I'd gladly debate him.... however, based on our youtube interaction, my expectations of such a discussion are quite low.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Wow, that guy is either a massively devoted troll or an extremely experienced moron. I just watched one of his videos where on of his proof for the moon landings being a hoax is that the training LRV on earth had pneumatic tires and the actual one used on the moon had wire mesh tires . . . this guy sure knows his audience.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Retrieving it would probably cost at least $25 billion (and I'm sure I'm being generously low) so probably at least that much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join