It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary Johnson on Joe Rogan's Podcast and Why I'm Not Voting for him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Which synthetic psychedelics are you speaking of? '___'?

As far as I know he's usually talking about psilocybin and marijuana.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mfgrizzly

the manufactured version of dmt

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I happened to listen to this podcast just this morning, as I recall he did start of the interview discussing "corruption" in terms of the private bipartisanship committee that the Dems/Repubs use in order to keep the third party candidate away from any presidential debate.

I believe he even touched on decentralization of authority regarding education as he directly stated that "the federal govt has no business in education".

Im not gonna go ahead and say I know the guy's life story, but he sounded genuine (which is unbelievably refreshing in terms of current big name politicians) and he spoke with a great amount of common sense.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Im not familiar, what is the synthetic version of dmt? Is the brewing of ayahuasca in this category? Or extractions of dmt from mimosa hostilis?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I will vote for him or whoever is the libertarian nominee.

I don't know anyone with standard common sense or above that thinks the libertarian nominee has a chance at this presidency, but those that do have enough common sense know that the system will never change with a two party system

I am voting to break the two party system the only way it can be broken and that is with 5% of the vote to legitimize a third party.

This election cycle has hit rock bottom and there isn't a bit a hope to be found in either party we are screwed either way.

Legitimize a third party so next election cycle there will be some actual competition.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mfgrizzly

we can discuss these things further in private message otherwise are posts will be removed

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Spend 6 months in a border state and you'll realize how much of a lie that is.

Yep.

You watch them coming over the border or do you have magical intuition that tells you which ones are illegal?

No, we just go to our local WalMart and see how many have a huge family full of kids under 4, paying with an EBT card due to the instant citizen clause, when we're in an agricultural area. Isn't exactly rocket science to figure out what's going on here.....

It's not just Mexicans though...many Asian countries' nationals do this too, and why not? For them, it's a pretty slick solution. I don't blame them for taking advantage of it or hold any animosity towards them...they're smart...I blame our reps for allowing it to happen though.

I'm not an advocate for deportation (that's simply impractical), but ending this by birth nonsense, and actually securing our borders.... Heck, this is something even Hillary's hubby advocated a while back (including re-evaluating our role as the world military). Funny how it wasn't so outlandish when he talked about it. I guess it's because he used the words "border controls" instead of "wall".....

edit on 19-5-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

paying with an EBT card due to the instant citizen clause

The what now?

You mean natural born citizen because they were born here? Or maybe one or both parents were here legally when a child was born... or maybe *gasp* the parent is even a citizen? I want to know exactly what it is that is a tell tale sign between legal and illegal.

What can or should be done about birthright citizenship? What's so bad about new people coming to our country? Why am I supposed to give a crap about anything Bill Clinton said when as far as I'm concerned he's just as bad as the Bush's?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Gary Johnson is better than Hillary or Trump by far.

His policies are both fair and rational.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join