It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt disconnects last power line, imposes southern Gaza blackout

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I would tend to agree.

I think a broader argument could be made for every country in the ME.

They are not allowed to choose their own destinies.

Going back to 1953 when the CIA installed a dictator in Iran via Operation Ajax to the recent invasion of Libya over their gold backed currency, these nations (which "refuse to cooperate"), have limited options.

The Palestinians made the tragic mistake of being born on land which some other group feels entitled to.

Despite having suffered at the hands of someone else, the Izraelis are not a sympathetic bunch.

With regards to the history of Hamas, I think its pretty well established.

Chomsky on Israel's creation of Hamas.

Hamas was created by Israel.

edit on 18-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

and yet israel continues to provide free electricity to the palestinians and the egyptians pulled the plug.
Hamas mission statement has a part that reads;

But even if the links have become distant from each other, and even if the obstacles erected by those who revolve in the Zionist orbit, aiming at obstructing the road before the Jihad fighters, have rendered the pursuance of Jihad impossible; nevertheless, the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time(16) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: 0 Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad(17), which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim)(18). The Slogan of the Hamas Article Eight Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Quzan its Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.

your claims are illogical.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
:Looks like one of their planes just had a black out.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
:Looks like one of their planes just had a black out.

egypt had a plane crash last year too no?
edit on 19-5-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: dashen

Building tunnels to kill innocent civilians, and in return losing all power for their own, interesting natural consequence.

No one's accused them of being smart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join