It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US man to buy Boeing and skyscraper to recreate 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire

I suggested this in 2003 but you have to build it exactly to specifications as WTC 1 and 2 same weight and speed of the aircraft.

It will either cut the building in half or leave a big gouge in the side but rest assured the building will not come down as a controlled demolition and be pulverized to dust before it hits the ground.

You can let the fire burn for 2 years if you want.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure this is a total folly.
I for one don't believe it makes any difference 747/767.
For the building just recreate the 20 floors of the impact area and add weights to the top to equal the correct loading.
Add office contents and fuel up the plane and crash.
Don't fight the fires and wait.

Of course the conspiracy believers wouldn't accept the outcome.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Are people forgetting the lateral load placed on the towers by the wind? Why does that get overlooked? The towers would sway at the best of times never mind when they were lacking structural integrity.
edit on 4951642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

It makes a big difference in the force imparted. A 767-200ER weighs 168,800 lbs empty. A 747 weighs 383,000 lbs for a -200. It's going to impart a lot more force at impact than a 767 will.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: intergalactic fire

Finally a rich person with balls.

Balls bigger than brain

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm becoming more cynical as I get older or people are getting dumber. Hell, maybe it's both.
Here's to hoping he plays the part of the pilot hijacker.
edit on 18-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It makes a big difference in the force imparted. A 767-200ER weighs 168,800 lbs empty. A 747 weighs 383,000 lbs for a -200. It's going to impart a lot more force at impact than a 767 will.

Reduce the speed.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
How about we just build the lower 20 floors.
Sever the exterior columns, damage the core.
Then set it on fire and see what happens.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Why not just buy a 767 and do the experiment right?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
Is it going to be constructed the same? Furnished the same? Suffer the same damage? So many variables make this a waste of money and nothing even resembling science.

Exactly. However, it will be one hell of a show.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
i still don't get the logic behind it, why don't he simulate building 7 collapse and save some money by not buying Boeing.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Since the 767 is much newer than the 747, they haven't had enough time to get near life limits so they are much more expensive. "Ronout" 747s can be bought for less than a million. The cheapest 767 I can find is more than 7 million.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I don't know if I'm becoming more cynical as I get older or people are getting dumber. Hell, maybe it's both.
Here's to hoping he plays the part of the pilot hijacker.

You are just coming into contact with more of them, to hearing about them thanks to the wonders of Twitter, Facebook, 24 hours news, internet forums. Everyone has a voice, sadly very few have anything remotely intelligent to say

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This is the silliest thing I've read for some time. There's no way that this can be even remotely meaningful unless there's an exact match, or as close to one as can be arranged. It would have to be a 767 and the skyscraper would have to be of the same height, construction and dimensions as the WTC. Oh and where can you find a skyscraper that isn't stuck in the middle of a city? I imagine that any sane local authorities would not want a plane anywhere near any of their skyscrapers.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
i still don't get the logic behind it, why don't he simulate building 7 collapse and save some money by not buying Boeing.

Those demolition teams can get quite expensive you know.

He could always hire this guy and his hammer

edit on 19-5-2016 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2016 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
BOK Tower was designed and built with the same "exact" materials that were used for the WTC in New York only about half the size at 52 stories to scale. The only surviving tower out of the 3 designed by Architect Minoru Yamasak.
This is a 52 story clone of WTC 1 & 2, I suggest for the best authenticity he buy that for his experiment and crash the plane into the 35 floor. My guess is it would just burn and there would be no collapse.
The building would cost like 100 million, a billionaire that believed in a 9/11 false flag could do it.

The Little Twin Tower

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join