It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

No, sceptics should not back off...How would anything be discovered or understood if all of those who questioned it..just backed off...Darwin would never have been heard of, if he'd just backed off.. Sorry but that is ridiculous.

Also, I am sorry, but even a few inches in latitude could make a difference, and remember in the altered geography scenario we are not even talking inches or even feet, but hundreds and even thousands of miles..of course those changed positions would affect climate etc

And yes, if you were on the ISS and were looking at the earth from space and suddenly noticed that a landmass had shifted, with no other obvious signs of change, then I agree you would have a case, but all of your (and others) conjecture is based on looking at maps, be they google, ordnance survey, official suppliers of world maps etc, they are all, ultimately just maps, as drawn, photographed by people, so to compare a current google map with one you had studied extensively very probably would give you two potentially different images based on the fact that they have been produced from two different perspectives

Sorry, but I don't see anything more than that with the changing geography element of the alleged Mandela Effect

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It is pretty obvious that nothing can be proven... Those who remember will always be through as crazy, because for everyone else their memmories have changed.

This can't be proven but it can't be denied either. You can call it the Shrodinger Theory. If all remember one thing and one remembers something else, is the one right or the many?

If i remember that slapping people is how you greet people and suddenly no one slaps each other , am i crazy ? Or its just that everyone have the mandella effect.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Double posted by mostake and idk how to delete ir ^^
edit on 20-5-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join