It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump. What he stands for. To me.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:23 PM
a reply to: stargatetravels

What other choice is there. Hillary?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
a reply to: Indigo5

I really like your comment.
but, you have limited choices.
So, you have to choose the best of a bad bunch.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:01 PM
it doesn't matter who wins the election. First it's completely rigged. Second they all stand for the same thing NWO agenda. I can't believe people are so brainwashed to believe it's not this way. Politicians are professional liars. That's all they r n do. Meanwhile pushing the NWO agenda behind the curtain

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:44 AM
a reply to: lavatrance

I get that.
But, the current system is all there is. So, you have to choose the best from a select few choices . Not ideal at all.
Of course the policies remain the same. Only the faces change. That would seem to be true also.
But, i do think Trump will finger out some of the present scum. Our own UK PM for one. Hopefully. And once it starts. It will have a knock on effect.
Or. He tows the line and does as he's told and says what tptb want to be said.
This election campaign has been nothing but a pantomime from the start. Maybe its a diversion. And, maybe there will not be a new POTUS at all. A false flag attack on the US nearer the time will have Obama call Marshall law. Just a thought.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:27 AM
I hate politics, but if I were to label myself in that regard it would have to be “moderate left”. Although I tend to lean left on most issues, there are times I just can’t do that. This election cycle has most definately solidified my status as an “Independent”. I’d be ashamed to be affiliated with either of the 2 major parties. They’re both showing cracks in their foundations, and it’s really stinking the place up. We’re an increasingly divided country, and the dirty laundry’s coming out for the whole world to see.

I won’t even get started on Trump. In my view he’s a nightmare waiting to happen. A more appropriate slogan for his campaign would be, “Make America Hate Again”. I’m getting a little tired of Bernie, as well. If anything he’s making it more likely Trump takes it all. I have a feeling Bernie has succumbed to the lust for power, losing sight of the fact that he would be lucky to implement 5% of the things he’s promisng. Then there’s Hillary. She’s the most qualified candidate, but people seem to hate her. She’s apparently not making enough empty promises to suit the electorate, and has too many non-issues weighing her down.

I truly dread the next 6 months. The general election campaign will likely get way ugly. Since Trump is blissfully ignorant of the issues, his primary focus will be on personally assaulting Hillary’s character with whatever filth he can dredge up from the National Enquirer and the other tabloid rags. Really high level stuff. Hillary will be on the defensive, but will try to debate legitimate issues. This, of course, will turn off the general electorate since we don’t want to hear about the important issues anyway; we just want to complain about them and point our fingers.

What a bummer. I hate politics...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:30 AM
Oh yeah, here’s a couple things I forgot to include in my last rant.

First of all, Trump doesn’t stand for free speech in my view. Hate speech, maybe, but not free speech.

Secondly, I’m getting really tired of Trump trash talking about Hillary’s poor judgment on issues that not long ago he agreed with. For instance,

1) On the news today I heard Trump say that he would not have used the poor judgement to go into Libya, unlike his adversary Hillary. Then right after he made that criticism it showed a video clip from a couple years back with Trump ranting about how we had to go into Libya to spare thousands of innocent people from a certain death.

2) Again, on the news today I saw a clip of Trump at some NRA event, and he was kissing their ass so tenderly it was disgusting. I swear I almost puked! Then, like in the previous example, it showed a clip from only a few years ago where Trump was calling for a ban on assault rifles, on high capacity clips, and was advocating for strict background checks.

Trump will say whatever he thinks the group he’s in front of wants to here. He makes up outright lies on the fly just for effect, and he does it with no sense of conscience about it at all. The man’s a sociopath.

Doesn’t this sort of thing bother Trump supporters? Do Trump supporters even care? So this is the new leader of the Republican Party, eh? Wow! That says a lot, and none of it is good. I thought the GOP was scandalous before, but this takes it diving to new lows.

You just can’t make this stuff up...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:08 AM
a reply to: netbound

You make some good points.
I think a lot of people are sick to their stomachs of the way the world has changed since 9/11.
More than anything. I think people want change from the ever controlling tptb. Maybe it goes beyond the candidates themselves to simply wanting the change from the present systems.
I think supporting Trump is the only way they have of being heard.
It's sad that things are this way.
If the people were happy and trusted the government. Trump wouldn't have even been considered.
How many times have i read. And, even said myself. I don't like Trump. Or what he stands for. But, support him.
Maybe it's going beyond the names to other issues like the need for change from the present status quo.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:22 PM
a reply to: blackcrowe

If he does pull a 180 when it is just down to him and who ever the democrat nomination is. If he does, then what you could be looking at is someone who is very similar to Gen. Patton. If you look at the biography of Patton, when in front of those he was leading into battle, he was crude and rough speaking, cussing and often crass. But he could be a gentleman and often would speak with some eloquence.

So we need to wait and see, if he does, then all of his insults and words were to gain attention and media. If not, then he really is as dangerous as he sounded, at the start of his campaign.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:40 AM
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I agree.
Only time will tell.
Let's just hope he's being honest and, doesn't turn his back on all his supporters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>