It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Under Obama, Illegal Immigrants Receive More In Welfare Payments Than American Citizens Do

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:29 PM
a reply to: quercusrex

Oh yeah what ignorance is that?

I've seen how it works with my own two eyes just like anyone who lives on a border state and crying fowl from something you read from a website isn't going to convince anyone like me who's actually witnessed it any ddifferent

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:04 PM
a reply to: onequestion

The ignorance of saying illegals don't pay taxes.

The days of under the table cash jobs are long over. They have fake id's to get regular jobs and thus pay regular state and federal income tax. They also use those id's to open bank accounts, get payroll direct deposited and file tax returns.

P.S. Born and raised south Texas, en La Valle ! So I'm quite prepared to go with personal anecdotes.

edit on 18-5-2016 by quercusrex because: add stuff

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
a reply to: quercusrex

I'm still trying to figure out how that's ok?

What's the penalty if I assume a false identity in the U.S. ?

One simple Google search will show you that there is conflicting information from reliable sources some that say more than half collect welfare ILEGALLY and other that say it's a myth.

I can tell you in California that if you go to the food stamp office and Santa Ana or any medical clinics in the area you will see 100's of applicants on any given day.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:28 PM
a reply to: tommo39

Common sense would dictate that one not be allowed to immigrate unless they can support themselves, and any family members they wish to bring. Allowing mass numbers of people to enter, that cannot support themselves, is national suicide.

Someone did promise fundamental change, didn't he?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:09 AM

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Liquesence

Go to a good stamp or welfare office anywhere in a border state

I know you guys can read all the propaganda you want but if you literally go yourself and see with your own eyes like anyone who really wants to know the truth does it's very obvious what's happening.

If I walk into one of these offices:

A) How do I know who is illegal just by entering (do illegal immigrants looks different than regular immigrants?), because otherwise there's no way to know (and there're a lot of legal immigrants in border states, too) and

B) How do I know who has and which IDs are fake just by entering?

You assume a lot with no real...proof. Again.

top topics
<< 1  2   >>