It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign trade zones in America, foreigners own America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

But for some reason you are unable to tell us this exact "constitutional right" that actually prohibit it!

4th amendment prohibits unlawful search and seizure which the government is/has been doing.

No, it is just proof you know nothing at all about military training. And a video from 2013, none of the claims in that video have happened, 3 years later...

I show you footage and you still deny it? Keep your head in the sand. By the way I was trained in combat arms trafficking. I'm a little aware of government training. Do you want me to give you an outline?

1) Friendly behavior as sign of potential terrorist threat. Once a person's mind has been corrupted he/she can not be trusted no matter how nice or charming they may come off.
2) Somebody using the term "patience" as a buzzword. It denotes that a terrorist cell is plotting and coordinating a future attack.
3) Game theory logic: three or more like minded people is a gang.
4) People who wear business suits.
5) Humming. Sign that a person is hiding an agenda or is about to mentally snap.
6) Constant changing of wardrobe and appearance to hide identity. Even changing of alias or have nick names.
7) People who only make transactions with cash to hide paper trail. Laundromats are perfect set ups for money laundering (get it?) as there are no direct owner-to-client transaction and everything is paid in coins/paper money.
8) Bloodied clothes or garments tossed in trash cans or other receptacles.

And on and on and on. It's really a hopeless situation trying to screen everything nowadays. These red flags aren't always indicators of a terrorist but we're so paranoid we think everthing can be used to build bombs, synthesize drugs, traffick weapons etc. The sad thing is its a necessary action. As the saying goes "criminals will always have a desire to do crime so you have to prevent the opportunity."

I'm also sure I was put on a hit list but I won't get into that story.
edit on 18-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

They're not searching or seizing anything. They're training on city and state owned property, with the permission of the city and state. The fourth has nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So, we've gone from "foreigners own America" to the 4th amendment?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: supermilkman

But for some reason you are unable to tell us this exact "constitutional right" that actually prohibit it!

4th amendment prohibits unlawful search and seizure which the government is/has been doing.

What "unlawful" search or seizure do you think they are doing exactly?

I show you footage and you still deny it?

You showed footage of normal training, why do you claim it shows proof that martial law is going to be declared?

Do you want me to give you an outline?

1) Friendliness as sign of potential terrorist threat. Once a person's mind has been corrupted he/she can not be trusted no matter how nice or charming they may come off.
2) Somebody using the term "patience" as a buzzword. It denotes that a terrorist cell is plotting and coordinating a future attack.
3) Game theory logic: three or more like minded people is a gang.
4) People who wear business suits.
5) Humming. Sign that a person is hiding an agenda or is about to mentally snap.
6) Constant changing of wardrobe and appearance to hide identity. Even changing of alias or have nick names.
7) People who only make transactions with cash to hide paper trail. Laundromats are perfect set ups for money laundering (get it) as there are no direct owner-to-client transaction and everything is paid in coins/paper money.
8) Bloodied clothes or garments tossed in trash cans or other receptacle

What on earth are you babbling about there?

I'm also sure I was put on a hit list

Paranoid much?
edit on 18-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Read your comment again.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I'm also sure I was put on a hit list but I won't get into that story.

And then removed from it?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I know exactly what I said. They're not seizing anything. The property is owned by the city and state, and they give the military permission to train on it. All military training is coordinated with local authorities, with their permission. It was clearly shown how it works in the link I posted before. There is no violation of the 4th Amendment.

(post by supermilkman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I had to leave state.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Which has nothing to do with the military, or with them training outside military bases.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I know exactly what I said. They're not seizing anything. The property is owned by the city and state, and they give the military permission to train on it. All military training is coordinated with local authorities, with their permission. It was clearly shown how it works in the link I posted before. There is no violation of the 4th Amendment.

Read the Posse Comitatus Act.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ok you're really starting to piss me off.

The # is about to hit the fan and you think these are just regular military training exercises coinciding with the civillian population?

You're either lying to yourself because you don't want to admit the truth or you have an agenda yourself.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Again, nothing to do with training. Posse Comitatus states that the military can't be used as law enforcement inside the United States.

Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

www.gpo.gov...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

More like much more experience with the military than you have.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Read the Posse Comitatus Act.

Ok. You can read it with me.

Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

What does that have to do with training exercises? Was the military being used to execute laws? Who did they arrest?

edit on 5/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Again, nothing to do with training. Posse Comitatus states that the military can't be used as law enforcement inside the United States.

www.gpo.gov...

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID AND ARE DOING! THEY HAVE FREAKING SPEC OPS ON THE STREETS!
edit on 19-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

No need to shout.

Who have they arrested?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

And who are they arresting? Training does not equal law enforcement. Show me one example of them being used as law enforcement during their training.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Supposedly three guys were arrested although I'll admit they had weapons and were fabricating bombs.

The other viewpoint is that they feel like a revolution is coming.

There are two sides to the picture here.

Jade Helm 15, as the exercise is called, will run through Sept. 15 and will involve unconventional warfare involving Army special operators, as well as representatives from the other services.

USASOC will supply the vast majority of the roughly 1,200 personnel in the joint exercise, according to Lastoria. Limited special operations forces units from the Navy, Marines and Air Force will also participate.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Supposedly three guys were arrested although I'll admit they had weapons and were fabricating bombs.
"Supposedly" doesn't cut it.

1,200 troops to arrest "three guys."

edit on 5/19/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join