It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some of that Jesus bread Ezekiel 4:9

page: 1

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:02 AM

"Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie on your side.

I was at my local hippie store(co-op) and was looking for an alternative to normal flour tortillas and came across this flat bread that's reciepie was quoted in the sciptures so i looked at the nutrician facts and it seemed fairly healthy so i picked it and im impressed. I heated it up a bit spread some ghee on it and a little sea salt and its a good little snack, the texture of the bread is new to me.

here is a run down on some of the nutrients

Source of Complete Protein - Rated 84.3% as efficient as the highest source of protein (comparable to that of milk or eggs) Contains 18 Amino Acids - Including all 9 essential amino acids Increased Digestibility - Sprouting breaks down starches in grains into simple sugars so your body can digest them easily. Increased Absorption of Minerals – Sprouting breaks down enzyme inhibitors, so your body can more easily absorb calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc. Increased Vitamin C - Sprouting produces vitamin C. Increased Vitamin B - Sprouting increases the vitamin B2, B5 & B6. Great source of Fiber - Combining sprouted grains and legumes gives a good amount of natural fiber in each serving.

I am not going to post the brand cause i dont like to push brands on people but im sure you guys can find it if you want it.

anyway just thought i wood share my midnight snack...... and to all the bible haters out there this goes to show its not all bad

also it goes good with spiced pickels

edit on 18-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:46 AM
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1
"Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie on your side."

I read that once, because of that UFO thing in this story. Isn´t this followed by a recipe for bread he should do for the citizens of a city, which the "voice from the sky" will force to buy, by creating a great famine?
And in this other recipe, isn´t there human faeces in that recipe, kind of biological warfare?

Do i remember right, a bit?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:56 AM
a reply to: DerBeobachter
You are only half right. The recipe is an acted out prophecy describing what the people will be forced to eat (because there is nothing else) as they are taken into exile.
The dung is providing fuel (because there is nothing else) for the fire which cooks this home-made bread.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:01 AM
a reply to: DISRAELI

Ah, ok, thanks, knew there was something with dung

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:52 AM
I've seen the brand you are referring to in the cold case at my local store and Eat This Not That site had its breads featured in four or five of its top healthiest multi-grain bread picks.

We haven't tried it, but I have been tempted to pick some up once or twice.

We just don't eat bread that often. Mostly it's our kid, so the $2 bakery Italian bread has been the staple for a while now.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
have a friend from nigeria, and know quite a few kenyans. Millet....that is a big grain for them culturally. The nigerian guy brought me some red beans once that were kind of sweet.

He eats the ezekial bread. Loves the stuff. He's also a huge rice eater. Follows a biblically clean diet, so i don't share my food with him much (i eat a ton of pork)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:00 AM
a reply to: DerBeobachter

im not so well versed in the scriptures entirety just what is on the bag, but it looks like someone is thanks disraeli!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:33 PM

"Due to the sprouting process, Ezekiel bread may contain more of some vital nutrients.

Some studies show that sprouting grains increases their content of the amino acid lysine (1).

Lysine is the limiting amino acid in many plants, so sprouting increases the efficiency that the proteins in the grain can be used for structural and functional purposes in the human body.

Also, combining the grains (wheat, millet, barley and spelt) with the legumes (soybeans and lentils) may increase the protein quality somewhat (2).

Studies also show that sprouting wheat may lead to significant increases in soluble fiber, folate, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene (3, 4).

Sprouting also partially breaks down the starch, because the seed uses the energy in the starch to fuel the sprouting process. For this reason, sprouted grains have slightly less carbohydrate (5).

So… due to the sprouting of the seeds, Ezekiel bread should definitely be more nutritious than most other types of bread."

It's much healthier for you. I love this bread, but it's expensive to buy or make. Time consuming as well.
edit on 18-5-2016 by paviabari because: add source for quote

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:37 AM
Ezekiel bread is 7$ a loaf where I live.

But I hear a slice a day prevents cancer.