It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims income of over $557 million in 2015, slams Sanders in FEC filing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Donald Trump told the Federal Election Commission (FEC) that his income for 2015 exceeded $557 million, and he says his net worth remains "in excess of $10 billion dollars."

In a press release, the GOP presumptive nominee said he had filed his personal financial disclosure (PFD) Monday and called it "the largest in the history of the FEC."

He also took the opportunity to slam Bernie Sanders for requesting "an extension for his small report" and went on to say that it showed the difference between a business man "and the all talk, no action politicians that have failed the American people for far too long."
Trump claims income of over $557 million in 2015, slams Sanders in FEC filing

Here's how I see this playing out:

Trump supporters: Trump is a great success, Hillary Clinton is part of the evil 1%.

Hillary Clinton supporters: Hillary Clinton is a great success, Trump is part of the evil 1%.

More than likely we're assured that one of the 1% will be the next US president.

Occupy Wall Street tried hard. Sanders supporters tried to.

My theory is someone like Sanders will be the US president in the future. Why?

Eventually the "Millennial Culture" will be predominant in the USA. That's my prediction.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
yet wont release his Tax returns?

Odd

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This shows that if anyone can relate to the average American, its trump. And he is going to look after the country's best interest, not capitalistic opportunities. Besides, trump's circle, judging by his income is just like you and i. And his policies will be in place to obviously help middle class america. Not the 1% elite who controls the media, big pharma, big corps, Hollywood.
What trump promises now, if history serves right, he will see them through. Hes not saying what people want to hear like other politicians... which hes not (no political experience ever).
Make America great again.
Vote trump people.
edit on 17-5-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
the consent attacks in Trump indicate that, while he is rich, that he's not in the inner circle

There is a difference between trump and hill arises wealth. Trump has produced jobs. Hillary is rich because her and her husband talk and to a degree write books.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Except he will from what I heard. lol to the anti Trump folk.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I agree. I'm voting Trump for sure.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Totally. He's a complete outsider. Nothing at all like those Clintons!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Occupy Wall Street tried hard. Sanders supporters tried to.

Eventually the "Millennial Culture" will be predominant in the USA. That's my prediction.

That's when I take advantage of my EU passport and go open shop in Eastern Europe.

Still, I hold out hope that a Trump presidency will finally offer some of the real world education the MSM and our universities fail to give the millennials.

edit on 18-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Yeah. Look who the generation who came of age in the 60s and 70s came up with. How's that worked out?

edit on 5/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm fairly young, would you say that most generations have had their own Sanders? I remember the Ron Paul thing a few years back. I remember Ross Perot being a thing though I think I was in second grade.

The impression that I get is that every generation seems to think they're doing something new and edgy, but really just repeating the same kind of thing.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
You weren't there, man. We changed the world.
Ended a really bad war, and stuff.

Well, had some really good music as a soundtrack anyway (listen to that song!). Today's music is crap.

edit on 5/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I keep seeing that photo over and over again.

It was a wedding, his wedding. A Billionaire in New York, who invited the sitting SENATOR....of New York....Hillary Clinton.

That means he was an 'insider'? Do you know how many guests were at his wedding?

Is that your "damning evidence" of something? LOL
edit on 280am3112America/Chicago15CDT12America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Well, had some really good music as a soundtrack anyway (listen to that song!).

I've really tried to. I recognize the beauty of it and that it's a part of history, but listening to a triceratops mewl isn't my idea of a good tune.

ETA: So after deciphering that super cryptic post, I understand that politics have been a poo show for a long time and the newest radical savior of America is probably just a rehash of the others.
edit on 1820160520161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
the consent attacks in Trump indicate that, while he is rich, that he's not in the inner circle

There is a difference between trump and hill arises wealth. Trump has produced jobs. Hillary is rich because her and her husband talk and to a degree write books.

Or that's what the Zionist backers behind Trump want you to think.

But Trump’s ties to Jewish and pro-Israel power circles and some of his foreign policy statements raise serious questions about whether he can be trusted with his finger on the nuclear button.

At the 2015 Birch Run, Michigan Lincoln Day Dinner—a regular event for the Republican faithful across the nation—Trump spoke of his close friendship with Israel...

“I’m very close to Israel . . . very close. I have a great relationship, very close. Far better than our president has,” he told the jubilant Birch Run audience.

- See more at: americanfreepress.net...

Im not sure you can find anyone who even has a chance at becoming President who doesn't have a Zionist puppetmaster over his head, ready to pull the strings when needed.

His son-in-law is a Jewish Newspaper owner:

He said it was Jared Kushner, a 35-year-old real estate investor and newspaper owner, who had suggested the get-together last month, arguing that it would enable Trump to win more allies on Capitol Hill, according to a person in the room.

And it's not a knock against Jews in general, the people, no not at all. There's a huge difference between regular Jews and Zionist Jews. As Biden himself stated, you don't need to be a Jew to be a Zionist.

Unfortunately some people blur those lines. I haven't saved proper sources on the son-in-law, and most media articles are tied into the election now, but it appears it's all just different pegs in the same board to be honest.

Kushner's father, Charles, was arrested on charges of tax evasion, illegal campaign donations and witness tampering in 2004 and was eventually convicted of the above-mentioned charges.[18]

Ivanka is a close friend of Chelsea Clinton.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

. I recognize the beauty of it and that it's a part of history, but listening to a triceratops mewl isn't my idea of a good tune.
You don't like the Who? We're doomed.

I understand that politics have been a poo show for a long time and the newest radical savior of America is probably just a rehash of the others.
Aha! You did listen to the song.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

You don't like the Who? We're doomed.

Probably. I think they sort of petered out by the modern Jurassic Park period. Good viewing though.

Aha! You did listen to the song.

My ancestors kept records of their past.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Meh.

My daughter longs to have been of my generation. She appreciates good music.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Well then you did good, unless her name is Kore.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

No.
It's Starfyre.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I keep seeing that photo over and over again.

It was a wedding, his wedding. A Billionaire in New York, who invited the sitting SENATOR....of New York....Hillary Clinton.

That means he was an 'insider'? Do you know how many guests were at his wedding?

Is that your "damning evidence" of something? LOL

Yeah, imagine that.

I think they call it schmoozing.

It was very popular in certain circles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join