It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump:: Hottest First Lady In History

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Rachel Donelson Jackson was pretty

www.whitehouse.gov...

Portraits of the U.S. First Ladies

HAHAHAHAHA

That portrait is so creepy. And not even that well done. I refuse to believe they couldn't afford a better artist.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sorry,,

I Dont want Some #ing Slavic Foreigner
that only been in this Country for 12 years and a American Citizen just a few years ago
being the First Lady with Pull and a #ing Adviser to some Guy that think he is some Royal.
that wants to be president ..

not only that some people Dont get it !! look at the #ing name of their child!

Barron !! like he is is Royal !! The kid dressed in 3 piece suits..
Fires The Workers in their Homes for No Apparent Reason..
Spoiled little Brat!

Ohh Yeah She will be the First... First Lady to be a Former Communist !

Well how Successful will this wanna be president ... that think hes royalty..

Donald Trump's 13 Biggest Business Failures
Trump likes to brag about his wealth, but some of his business decisions have been real duds
By Tessa Stuart March 14, 2016
www.rollingstone.com...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Well Anything's preferable to that satanic piece of # named Hillary Clinton. Seriously.I don't care if it's married to a humpbacked weasel with a horn growing out of it's forehead.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: 727Sky

I can't stand Hillary but she would win in a beauty pageant against Donald. He looks like an orange, bloated cartoon character.

ETA: And the way he got all defensive about his penis size. Geez. At least Hillary hasn't felt a need to defend her vadge size. It can only be assumed that Donald has a very tiny penis and he feels super inadequate about it.

(I really hate myself for participating in the dumbest thread I've ever seen on ATS.)

That was a very unfair comparison. You know very well Hillary has a larger penis.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

I can't stand Hillary but she would win in a beauty pageant against Donald. He looks like an orange, bloated cartoon character.

ETA: And the way he got all defensive about his penis size. Geez. At least Hillary hasn't felt a need to defend her vadge size. It can only be assumed that Donald has a very tiny penis and he feels super inadequate about it.

(I really hate myself for participating in the dumbest thread I've ever seen on ATS.)

That was a very unfair comparison. You know very well Hillary has a larger penis.

That may be true. But she has to strap it on to use it, so she can't exactly talk about it like it's her own.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
idiocracy is our destiny

Go away! 'Batin'!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

That may be true. But she has to strap it on to use it, so she can't exactly talk about it like it's her own.

That's because it's Huma's Wiener...
Huma Wiener's?...

Either way.
edit on 19-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFatedOutsider

yes, 0/10

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
Sorry,,

I Dont want Some #ing Slavic Foreigner
that only been in this Country for 12 years and a American Citizen just a few years ago
being the First Lady with Pull and a #ing Adviser to some Guy that think he is some Royal.
that wants to be president ..

Funny thing is you come across as a liberal who'd love nothing more than foreigners and immigrants, legal or illegal, to flood our borders and milk our system as much or more than US citizens.

Yet because Trump's wife was born elsewhere, there's suddenly a problem.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Fake looking twigs are not attractive at all. Seriously i don't see why people are attracted to plastic skeletons.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

According to my sources...it is legit! Apparently after the cigar incident with Ms. Lewinsky, she appropriated it from William Clinton and had it permanently attached. I hear Huma just loves it!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog...Or the man masquerading as one now.. Barry and Mike , lo

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Those that don't find her hot are just racists. They don't like that she's foreign.

Did you just really say this?

O M G. You said this.

No. Nononono....every single word you have typed 'addressed to me' has been a sham. Obviously. I think we all sorta knew that....

but now - here you just said this.

You are a Poser, with a capital P -
And that is what it is. That is what you are.

A poser.

edit on 5/19/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Dfairlite

Those that don't find her hot are just racists. They don't like that she's foreign.

Did you just really say this?

O M G. You said this.

No. Nononono....every single word you have typed 'addressed to me' has been a sham. Obviously. I think we all sorta knew that....

but now - here you just said this.

You are a Poser, with a capital P -
And that is what it is. That is what you are.

A poser.

Feelings of racial injustice have been heavily exploited (by democrats mostly, if I am being honest), over the last eight years. Surely, it doesn't surprise or disappoint you to see it used by Trump supporters, too?

Yeah, we all know that neither party actually cares about those feelings or the damage caused by the exploitation, but it's what partisans do to try to score political points.

edit on 19-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Surely, it doesn't surprise or disappoint you to see it used by Trump supporters, too?

Actually, it has nothing to do with politics. It amazes me to see Dfairlite say such a thing. He's such an otherwise pious and upstanding bloke (not).

edit on 5/19/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Ah...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Closed For Staff Review....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join