It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you see transgenderism as a spiritual issue?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There can't be a right or wrong answer to this question. What "spirituality" means depends on each individual's perspective. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum would argue that there is no such thing as "spirituality" and that may be completely true for them. In other words, this is a subjective matter that is predicated on personal truth.

My take on the issue can be summed up by a Yoda quote.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." - Yoda

That's how I see myself because that's my personal truth. Whether I happen to be in a woman's body or in a man's body would not change who I am. So, for me, I don't see transgenderism as a spiritual issue.

Your personal truth may be different. How do you see it?
edit on 17-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If I am transgender and gained a lot of weight does that mean Im "Trans fat " ? ahhahahahahahahahah On topic, its your own life, let it be what you want it to be to be happy !
edit on 17-5-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
MAKE IT STOP!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

I see it as a fad.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You are what you are why worrie what other people think, I am sure God will forgive you just like he does the rest of us.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
-
edit on 17-5-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No, transgenderism is not a spiritual issue.

By very definition, spiritual issues are issues of the Spirit.

Transgenderism is an issue of the mind.

Until relatively recently, even being gay was seen as a mental illness and a sign of sexual immaturity. Transgenderism is a sign that someone isn't comfortable with who they are, to the extent that they will go to extreme measures to change it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
MAKE IT STOP!

THIS !

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yes, because in deep spirituality you find there is something deeply masculine and something deeply femine about the universe. That doesnt mean you have to be identified by your sex or gender, because you are pure awareness... but it seems in those who identify as female you find more feminine intelligence, and in those who identify as male you find more masculine intelligence. So if on a deep level a person feels they have more affinity with one kind of intelligence than another in spite of their birth, then i beleive we should respect that persons feelings.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Profusion

I see it as a fad.

Will they be allowed to take the dresses back or will it be like them 1970's leggings that simply got stored & then dumped?

edit on 17/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Who cares?

People stick their noses into other people's lives way too much. As long as people aren't hurting anyone with their habits and respect boundaries then who really cares?
edit on 17-5-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Depends what you're talking about. The less than 1% that seemed to have this issue?

Or criminal progamming and mental abuse of children trying to divorce them from their humanity and genders in school and destroying their cores? Because what they're going to attempt to is absolutely criminal and must be stopped by us.

Or throwing women and their dignity and safety and young girls to the wind by endangering them in their bathrooms when the only males women even trust are their own families? That has nothing to do with the less than 1% by the way, who mostly would not want to endanger women and shame and endanger little girls, most of them are fathers too!

This has to do with giving access to psycho!

So what are you going on about. Respect for different types of people or the basic 1, 2, 3's of Serve and Protect women and children?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Greetings- Isn't this like Your third thread re: transgenderism? Some "may" think that this is becoming 'almost fetish level..'

But because You mentioned Yoda. May One assume You meant Yoda the Taoist from Star Wars™ fame? Yoda (notice I didn't type "He"? ..probably not, Yoda transcends a sexual recognition like the Hawaiian 'Mu'..) Yoda had another quote, it goes something like this: "There is no 'try' there is either "do" or "do not..." I believe Yoda was thinking of You authoring any more transgender threads today, "Do NOT".. Come back tomorrow w/a new clip..

You might watch Fox News or something... Or see who the culprit is in the ESPN™ series "30 for 30- Who killed the USFL.."

ATS™ friends of Transgenders Thank You..

namaste

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Everything has an agenda.

The elite want to invert our natural laws and pervert them as an attack on god.

They are dark occultist and magicians who worship lucifer the light bearer.

Think Peter nailed to a cross upside down.

They believe in the "Christ" and god, what they believe about them i can't figure out, but thats the truth.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I personally don't believe anyone's spirit has a gender. I believe a person's spirit transcends things of this world (which to me, includes gender.)

Does anyone else feel this way?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

We are everything in this world.

This universe exist in THE MIND.

Male and female are extensions of ourselves.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You wouldn't be you if you were in a different body, because you are the exact same entity as your body, and nothing else.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Perfectly normal.

Some people are into males, some are into females, and some are into both.

Some people express themselfves as male and some as female. Some put on make up, some wear certain clothes, and some get surgery to heal their body, regrow their body (such as missing body parts), or to make changes.

Perfectly normal. Perfect expressions of individuality.
edit on 17-5-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Gender dysphoria is a mental health issue.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You can talk to those people.

Fa'afafine

top topics

<<   2 >>

join