It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music and mind control (illuminati)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

If you repeat a lie you can get anyone to believe it.

And yes, music has an agenda. It's called indoctrination. The whole media does it.

People mimic everything they see on tv and what they listen to on the radio.

That's why I tune everything out.

edit on 18-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

And yes, music has an agenda. It's called indoctrination. The whole media does it.

No. It's called entertainment. That includes TV news.

People mimic everything they see on tv and what they listen to on the radio.
I don't.

That's why I tune everything out.
Then you're missing out on some really good music and a whole lot of really funny #.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Now that at you're aware of this it obviously won't affect you anymore.

🙈🙉🙊

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Have known a few musicians and producers. I can honestly tell you that while things like lyrics may be deep, insightful and thought provoking; no artists are spending 10 months researching the effects of intonation to subconsciously control humanity and bombard you with subliminal messages, producers generally don't put that much thought into making beats either.. they go with whatever they think sounds good.

When you're dealing with major labels yeah they do exert a lot of control over the direction their artists take, they've made a huge investment and want to see a return on it. There probably is an agenda to dumb down consumers too and promote negativity.. especially within hiphop. I suppose it's a more subversive form of cross marketing.

As for professor Griff...unfortunately he's a bit of a nutjob imo, Chuck seems to be the only one left that cares about retaining the credibility of the group while Flav sets about destroying it by doing crap reality tv like a buffoon and Griff makes endless videos about illuminati blood sacrifices.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

thats a bit like saying now that youre aware ice cream makes you sick you wont still enjoy it.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

10 months is probably a bad number.

Like any other "talent," the creation of a musical composition, or the execution of a performance is based on flow. How do you get there? 10,000 hours or more.

But a weird thing starts happening at 15K hours, and only gets stranger when you reach 20K or more: all of the things you had to think about to do the thing you do drops away, and becomes automatic. Change a single word on a lyric sheet, to counter the message presented by the lyric, and a careful listener, who is looking for meaning anyway, will notice the change, at a subconscious level, and create a "bookmark" for that specific moment, which is reinforced every time they listen to the song.

The same trick works in music criticism by the way, especially in reverse. It's like black magic. You simply drop a word or two in the review that most readers will not understand, and it sends them scurrying to their dictionary. "Obsequious" is a good choice, for example. A casual reader will note the insertion of a word like that and feel confusion or irritation. If you are diligent, this feeling will persist after your review is forgotten, and spread to the subject of your review like an STD.

The reader triggered in this way will soon feel the same way about the subject itself, and they will never know why. Songwriters generally place bookmarks to generate a sympathetic reaction to their words and music. They are trying to provoke a deeper connection to the songs intention. Critics use this power to generate a disgust, drawing attention away from intention, and the band plays on.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

We're not talking about things you shove into your pie hole are we. No were talking about being aware of things on a much deeper level.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

How much awareness do people bring to whats shoved in their pie hole though?

If you look at the crap most people consume, not very much it would seem... the same goes for music...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

wesh mec! if you ever roll down to the south of france near marseille, you gotta place to stay

yea, pAris has put out some great artists over the last decade, i can't say since i only probly know of jazz liberatorz and i was living there for almost 5 years.. but from the old school i love mc solaar (who doesn't?) DJ CAM and fabe.. NTM counts too i suppose..

i'm in the process of disputing a copyright claim with youtube to unblock my latest project which is actually called
french hiphop 101

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

I am curious to know who that other one is.

alright, i found him fairly easily- should've done that last night, mais c'est la vie..

His name is John Todd and i found him interesting a few years ago.. i had to shake off a few cobb webs talking about all this stuff, but it's good cuz i like these kinds of discussions

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
French jazz. I listen to Magma. They're from another planet (Kobaia), but they call France thier Earth home.

Or were they from Earth and then moved to Kobaia after a while? I can't recall. Whatever the case, I'm quite certain they aren't illuminatti regardless of living so close to Belgium. Err... While they're spending time on Earth, anyway.
a reply to: AwakenYaMind

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

haha.. cool, thanks!

just enjoyed a live show from them on youtube- these guys are outta this world

maybe i can catch them live here in france..

saw a comment that said they are humans refugees from the future who settled in Kobaïa

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If you can see them do it! I saw them in NYC last year. Totally out of this world. Most intense live show I've ever seen.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

haha, i hear that!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My base is indeed down in the South, in P.O.

I will check out some of those names you posted - I have a few MC Solaar CDs, and thanks for the video link.

I will also find time to look at some Magma too.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

No. It's called entertainment. That includes TV news.

There's nothing wrong with it except that the establishment uses entertainment as a distraction. The news is nothing but propaganda and lies.

I don't.

Good for you. Some people are impressionable however.

Then you're missing out on some really good music and a whole lot of really funny #.

Been there done that. Played in bands, seen concerts, done a lot of drugs, used to go to a lot of parties/clubbin. Fried enough brain cells as it is. I'm sure I know more about music than most especially underground stuff.
edit on 18-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is an amazing song, about the effect of media and music on teens.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Whilst I doubt that artists are altering their vision to make their work more useful to illuminati groups, I wouldn't be surprised if record company types have tried similar things in order to get manufactured bands to number 1.

I suspect the real reason music takes you somewhere is simply that good art does that and music is the most accessible art form to most of us. You don't need to be literate to get it, nor have any understanding of other art forms either.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Music seems to run deep.
Specially that jungle beat.

edit on 5/19/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I remember discovering my uncle's old record collection in my gran's house when I was a kid. That clip reminded me of the first time I heard Buddy Holly. It really doesn't matter anymore.
This was in the 70's I'd been exposed to tons of stuff by then, my mum was mad keen on the Beatles and Stones and used to play them all the time but his songs blew me away.

Anyway, good post that reminds us of the accessibility of music that can get under our skin.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join