It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders vs Hillary Clinton In the Eyes of a Trump Supporter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thing is we could go on and on and on and on for pages about all of the bad crap Hillary has done, the lies , the scandals. How many pages of scandals does Bernie have? none. Or Trump for that matter, his b.s. is miniscule to hers. Trump steaks lol gimme a break. Now yes the Trump University was some crooked # if you ask me and the muslim comment Twas just stupid, STILL , Trump isn't responsible for deaths, he just isn't that type of bad, he is just bad at relaying an idea in a courteous manner even if the idea is good or bad. Im a Trump supporter, not a trump worshipper, I call him out all the time, I just think we need a greedy ass, hard ass businessman for the country for four years only.
edit on 17-5-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
sO Bernie HAD HER BY 200 VOTES, THEN 1000 VOTES, NEXT SECOND SHE HAS 3000 MORE, IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ? sORRY BUT LOOKS FISHY TO ME.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The only county still to tally votes is Pike County. I'm guessing there will be 4500-5000 total democratic votes cast, and Bernie will win by about 1250 in that county. But he will lose the state by less than 1000 votes....which will SUCK!

Why are there so many undecided voters? Strange.
edit on 5/17/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
right now sanders and clinton are neck & neck in kentucky
www.cnn.com...
edit on 17-5-2016 by CaDreamer because: my keyboard sucks
46.3% to 46.7%
edit on 17-5-2016 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MEDIKATED

I hope he does, Bernie or trump would be a win win for me. Bernie is beating her as we speak in Kentucky.

Ditto here - either one, I'm satisfied. In fact, if she wins, it will just be a clear signal that the whole thing really is rigged.

Bernie should have gotten Kentucky - he lost by a sliver - and it was a wash for delegates.
I'm still hoping (probably beyond reason - but I never was much of a realist - I was born an idealist and no doubt will die an idealist) that the superdelegates will roll when they realize the strength in the numbers that want Bernie. This could really be a show-down of colossal importance for the rest of this century....

if either Donald or Bernie can prevail, I see a glimmer of hope on the horizon.
edit on 5/18/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: GO BERNIE!!!!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm shocked the Democratic party has even cast a single vote for Hillary. Any shred of respect or belief I ever had for the Democratic party has been officially squashed this primary voting cycle. It's only Republican, 3rd party/Indpendent (C'mon please), or a write-in for me from now til the end of the republic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join