It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SICK to death of transgenderism topics..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think I just entered the Twilight Zone.

“do DO-do-do-do, DO-do-do”?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Perhaps it's about time the MODS created a Transgender section where anyone invested in the topic can do so there, rather than every third thread on the main page...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
Perhaps it's about time the MODS created a Transgender section where anyone invested in the topic can do so there, rather than every third thread on the main page...

They should do it for Trump threads then too.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
welcome to backwards world my friend. Don't let it make you angry as you catch on. Its all just a learning experience

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah I still know who I am. A couple weeks ago I took about twenty strips of acid..my body is quite mangled for how young I am and I lost my mind for a weeks. Literally. Try imagining wanting out of your own body each and every second of the day. I would imagine that's what it feels like to wanna be different. They wanna make it seem special that they feel different. Well every one feels different about everything in life there's nothing special about that. There's nothing special about being a tranny or lesbian you don't get special treatment live life like everyone else. Entitlement is gonna ruin us all.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Skeets47

You see, here's the problem, the use of the 'Tranny' word. This is why we keep having conversations about it, because people still haven't figured out that's an offensive trans-phobic word to casually use.

It's similiar to the N-Word for Trans people.

So, you know, there's educational value in these conversations. I hope at least.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skeets47
They wanna make it seem special that they feel different.

"They" want to be left alone.

"They" are not the ones making it an issue.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This Nation should make a Trans Gender Bathroom Chart

in Order to enter a Bathroom

( Female Bathroom )
Male with Cock/Balls ! No !!!!

Male in A Dress w Cock/Balls No!

Male with Tits ( implants or Hormone ) with Cock/Balls No!!

Male with Cock No Balls!! No!

Former Male with Hormonal Tits with No Cock and No Balls Surgically removed
and Made into a Female ( Yeah )

what about a Female Turned Male ? going into the Males Bathroom ?

I think that Mostly The RED STATE Stereotypes have the Most Difficult problem..

Something like the 1950s 1960s Jim Crow Law ( Segregation of whites n Blacks )
with Their 2,049 year old Hebrew Carpenter turned into a GOD Imaginary Friend
getting in the Way of their Stupidity..

Ohh yeah ... What about Hermaphrodites ? Male or Female Bathroom
I guess It Depends what the have More of , Penis or Vagina !

I remember seeing a Video of a Hermaphrodite from the Late 70s
having both Parts Looking total Female and Both Fully Function Parts
of Both Sex organs .. and according to the Video She Said that the Doctors
Said its a Possibility she could get her Self Pregnant
( amusing she can produce EGG and Sperm )
Now what Bathroom should it go into ?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

If I see a man of any kind going into the bathroom with my daughters.Let's just say, it's going to be a bad day for that guy.

Firstly even though I do not present as or identify as a man I am well aware of what you mean by that. Secondly I will be going into the bathroom with no one other than myself and only with the intent to expel my bodily waste. Lastly if you approach me in a manner that seems hostile/aggressive I will drop you with extreme prejudice and the manner in which I do so will most undoubtedly cause you to scream in pain.

Yes, yes, everyone's a ninja behind a keyboard. Unless you are one of the pedophiles entering the bathroom, you would not have to worry about anything...would you?

Apparently I have to be worried about being assaulted by knuckle draggers such as yourself who believe assaulting people you do not understand is acceptable. Contrary to what you may believe that was no empty threat but a friendly warning to you that one day you may mess with the wrong one and I am one of those people. You know one of the great things about carrying a purse is that it can fit all sorts of cool gadgets in it ranging from non to very lethal several of which I myself personally own. That fact coupled with my heightened situational awareness forged in combat experience would allow me to see you coming a mile away. Some people are not victims but warriors so choose carefully who you choose to assault.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I dread to post my thoughts on here as a) I'm quite new and b) it seems this thread is starting to turn into a personal battle between some of the contributors.

However, I get people of all shapes, sizes and gender like to debate topics such as this - and they do have their place/merits. What I don't get is - and this coming from someone that came to this site as I enjoy dark projects, military leaks et al, is how it's all related to 'Above Top Secret'. What's so 'Above Top Secret' about anything on topics such as this?

Just my observations.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
how it's all related to 'Above Top Secret'. What's so 'Above Top Secret' about anything on topics such as this?

When 99.7% of any given population do not suffer from "gender dysphoria" then many people might wonder what this whole agenda is really about. Why is every other mainstream media article about just a small few?

In my opinion, transgenderism is just one step away form transhumanism. And the unfortunate souls who could possibly be helped with real treatment are persuaded to actually go along with their delusions and change "gender". We know it is impossible to change someones sex. Which is why they are separating themselves as much as possible from the word "transsexual" and why the sociologists have tried to separate the word "gender" from "sex" when ultimately SEX is what represents GENDER.

The world is going backwards indeed.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

When 99.7% of any given population do not suffer from "gender dysphoria" then many people might wonder what this whole agenda is really about

Maybe folks are focusing their anger at the wrong .3% and should be focused instead on what the 1% are up to and getting away with. Just a thought.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

When I get into discussions about transgender topics, it's more because I am interested in how and why others think the way that they do--it's interesting to see if I can figure out why the "rights" (feelings) of a VERY select few "should" override the vast majority of the general public.

It just makes no sense to me.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Who is really causing problems Trans people or people like this man...

His behavior is disgusting and repulsive they way he is shouting at people and being belligerent disrupting their shopping experience. "Saftey committee for god" he says, can you say delusional and self important. I know many will not like what I'm about to say but he is so obnoxious I would gladly take the assault charge and knock him the eff out.
edit on 19-5-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Hypothetical for you. What if someone had an autistic child and they wanted to bring that child to a restaurant for their birthday. It's the kind of restaurant that caters specifically to children, and the autistic child had been wanting to go there for a long time. What if that child was the only autistic one present at the restaurant, and all the other people and their children at the restaurant felt uncomfortable being around the autistic child because of the way he acted. What if all the other people complained to management that they wanted the autistic child removed - not because the child was doing anything destructive or against any rules - but simply because of the way he looked, spoke and acted.

Do you think it's right for the majority to kick out the parent with the autistic child? It's one against the many in that situation as well. Does the one autistic child have the right to be there if he isn't breaking any rules or hurting anyone? Or do all the other people have the right to kick him out simply because he makes them uncomfortable?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
[/post]

Full page of Google links, proving that your meme up there is nothing but lies

Oh what the hey, here's just one to get you started...

Man ARRESTED for exploiting TG law to enter women's bathroom. Cell Phone loaded with children's pics from under the stalls.

You do realize that the first result on the "Full page of Google links" is Snopes debunking your second link, right?

Source FAIL!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Do you think it's right for the majority to kick out the parent with the autistic child? It's one against the many in that situation as well. Does the one autistic child have the right to be there if he isn't breaking any rules or hurting anyone? Or do all the other people have the right to kick him out simply because he makes them uncomfortable?

And that is exactly what did happen before the ADA.

People had to be forced to accept people with disabilities.

edit on 19-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Dp

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Dp

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Hypothetical for you. What if someone had an autistic child and they wanted to bring that child to a restaurant for their birthday. It's the kind of restaurant that caters specifically to children, and the autistic child had been wanting to go there for a long time. What if that child was the only autistic one present at the restaurant, and all the other people and their children at the restaurant felt uncomfortable being around the autistic child because of the way he acted. What if all the other people complained to management that they wanted the autistic child removed - not because the child was doing anything destructive or against any rules - but simply because of the way he looked, spoke and acted.

It's not really that hypothetical for me--I understand it, although to a lesser degree, as my son has Asperger's Syndrome, and we went for a long, long time without really being able to take him to Chuck E. Cheese's because of how it made him feel and how he reacted to all of the noise and people when we tried during his really young years to attend birthday parties thrown there.

But to answer your questions and to give my own perspective as a parent of a child who is on the mild side of the autism spectrum, I don't think that it's a very intelligent decision by the parents to take an autistic child to that sort of a place where the visual and audio stimulation would be massively overwhelming. BUT, if they did anyhow, they should do a number of things, like figure out when the place is the least crowded, and maybe see if certain accommodations can be made by the facility to reduce overwhelming stimulation, or--and this can't be done by the majority of people--see if they could rent out the entire facility for a specified time.

There is a responsibility for parents with children with autism, and I can't imagine the extra things that parents with children on the severe side of the spectrum have to consider (well, I can, since I've researched it, but you get my point), but it's not the responsibility of a private business to force the majority of its patrons--or even just a minority who would be the ones complaining--to reduce their enjoyment of the place simply because of one patron.

Of course, I would say that each party has the opportunity to leave if they want, but I don't think that the facility should force anything. I would just tell the people complaining that they're free to come back another time--but I would also say that if they cause a scene, they will be removed from the establishment. An autistic child doesn't know any better, but an average adult who would complain about it does.

But the reality is that visiting these types of places is a luxury provided by living in a part of the world where many of us can afford to do so, and that these are private businesses, so they can set their policies in this regard as they deem fit. If either party doesn't like how it's handled, they're free to never visit the place again.

But honestly, I have a hard time seeing a place like Chuck E. Cheese's (or a similar place, with the noise and the people and the flashing lights) being a good place for an autistic child to feel comfortable and not be overwhelmed. I'm uncertain that this hypothetical makes sense with that in mind.

All of that said, this has nothing to do with the topic--I'm talking about the federal government forcing the hand of private businesses to accommodate in a special way a minority (an estimated 0.3% of the population) in a way that not only makes a vast majority (probably) uncomfortable, but also causes some safety issues as well.

That's not the same as a private business either removing an autistic child's party or a person who is uncomfortable with said child. That in no way affects any other business. I'm concerned about broad-sweeping things affecting the entire nation, not just a one-off scenario.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join