It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SICK to death of transgenderism topics..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I totally agree.

I got banned from posti ng just because I said they have Mental Health issues!

lighten up ATS staff!

Like the OP says 'the majority don't give a rats ass!
edit on CDTWed, 18 May 2016 17:45:34 -05000000003105x134x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, now my button has been pushed...

a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Yes, by all means let's think of the children, our daughters, nieces and sisters. Let's think of them and their safety.

When you send these transgender girls into the men's room, who is going to be protecting them? There's thousands of these boys and girls in schools all across the country and I think they're something worth standing up for. 17 states and 255 cities already have laws on the books allowing transgender people to use whatever facilities best matches who they are as people so where's all this horrendous problem people keep getting all bent about? Don't be played people because you are being fed fear-mongering lies. Deny ignorance - don't believe the hyperbole.

FWIW, I am probably more sick of these transgender topics than anyone because they're all filled with misinformation, untruths, myths and the same repetitive thing over and over and the same whining people that think the sky is falling. As noted, it is not transgender people starting these threads.

Please folks, things are not a black and white as you may think they are. Try raising a transgender kid to be a happy, healthy and productive adult or put yourself in their parent's shoes and think what you would do or want for your kids in their situation. There is a hell of a lot more to this than just bathrooms.

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
I just want to surf ATS and find the content I want without having to scythe chaff to get to the wheat.

Where's your rant about TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP or BERNIE, BERNIE, HILLARY, HILLARY? Get over yourself and let the mods do their job.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Freija

Why dont you let children be children?

I'd say 99% of children are confused before they reach 10.

Let them play but don't bloody give them hormone treatments at such young ages... most grow out of it by the time they hit 10... those that don't remain very immature!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

thank you so much for this posting, youve dispelled some of my ignorance of the topic as in equality I saw it as a non issue, I was not aware transitioning had progressed as much as it has since I explored the topic about 20 years ago when it first arose in the public sector via talk shows... and the discrimination surrounding it at that time.

yay software upgrades

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

a forum I modded for had the policy to just merge such together, with the flags for topic "creation" as an incentive to build content... I can see how that also becomes a wrench where theres not a total domination of a topic pervading the entire forum, akin to spam or a mass blanketing of any particular subject... into a viral like phenomina. Where eventually every one gets tired of hearing about it, while other things are missed and the original message of equality or those desiring to repress it and debating the why and why not gets missed entirely and nothing really changes as people become more polarized in belief or living, one directly effects someone every single day and one it only effects because theyve chosen to judge it and fixate on it... and to all those of us that see it as ethically right to treat all as equals and those that say its morally wrong to treat all as equals(oh the irony) get tiredof arguing about whats esscentially basic human rights and that its silly others want to control others equality as its really a non issue if you truely believe in equality of an unbiased nature is a basic human right regardless of belief.

It really gets exhausting saying both have a right, live and let live dont take corners just get out of the ring because no one wins in such arguments. Equality means just that a draw no winners no losers go home... but thanks for coming out.

Have you been drinking? That was a lot to say, yet I have no clue what any of that means. It's not about equality at all. That fight is for men and women...not for those who don't know what the hell they are.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Why dont you let children be children?

I'd say 99% of children are confused before they reach 10.

Let them play but don't bloody give them hormone treatments at such young ages... most grow out of it by the time they hit 10... those that don't remain very immature!

See, you don't even have basic knowledge about transgender kids and lack the facts as most people do. 10 year old kids do not take hormones.

Please, make some efforts to understand this and don't brand parents and kids as monsters.

Transgender Kids Show Consistent Gender Identity Across Measures
M edical Intervention in Transgender Adolescents Appears to be Safe and Effective
Why Do We Delay Puberty for Trans-Identifying Kids?
Transgender teens become happy, healthy young adults
Born this way: Stories of young transgender children
The End of the Desistance Myth

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Is that a picture of you over there? If so, it was not my intention to offend you sir. I can clearly see that you are trans-gendered and that's why your buttons are so sensitive to the touch, I would assume. You clearly missed the intended message of my post. No girls in the boys room...no boys in the girls room period. That was my rant. I have daughters and really I don't give a damn about the popularity of political correctness or trans-gendered anything. I care about my daughters. I don't even give a rats @$$ about all of the pictures of girls that you spent an hour posing there. They mean nothing to me. I, as a father however, will protect my daughters to the death, and there's no policy, law, political correctness or flavor of the month distraction like this crap (while the media ignores all the REAL problems of the world) that matters in the least. No creep of a man, will be in the bathroom with my daughters. I can promise that. Besides, all of this Transformer stuff is really not an important topic. Trans-gendered people are such a SMALL percentage of the public, that it has to be a distraction of the media to place them in the forefront of all that is going on in the world right now. It's like someone b!tching to the media about one grain of salt in a pepper shaker...and the media focusing in on it like it matters.

I'm all about letting people be who they want to be, but when it starts pouring over into, and affecting the lives of those who are NOT TG...then there's a problem. There have already been reports of creepy old men going into the girls bathroom and taking cell photos of young girls under the stalls. A few women have already been attacked....I know, I know, I haven't forgotten the girls that will "allegedly" go into the men's room. I have a feeling that just will not happen. Girls don't have that creep factor that many men do. Trust me...the girls are afraid to go into the lion's den, that is, the men's bathroom. If they do...it would be at their own peril, as men do not care what is in a woman's head (her thoughts about such things), they will only see that there is a woman in the men's room, therefore, she must be there looking for something. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, but everyone knows I'm right on this one.....oh yeah, sorry to "push your buttons" there", we have Putin from Russia with his finger on the "button", and THIS is all the media can talk about? Real problems right?

I almost forgot. Your little right wing said this and that message up there. Where it says that nothing has happened? that no one is in danger of this blowing up in our faces? That is wat they call a meme, anyone can make on and lie. I would have given you some copy and paste's or he said, she said backed up by whatever....I just though I would just do a Google search instead, and let you peruse through all of the crap that has happened as a result of this TG nonsense. It's a full page of links...so hope you have the time.

Full page of Google links, proving that your meme up there is nothing but lies

Oh what the hey, here's just one to get you started...

Man ARRESTED for exploiting TG law to enter women's bathroom. Cell Phone loaded with children's pics from under the stalls.
edit on 18-5-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: Restricted

A-f'ing-men!

I'm not sure what that means.

An emphatic AMEN.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

A-f'ing-men!

I'm not sure what that means.

An emphatic AMEN.

Oh, my bad lol. I get it now...and thank you
(star for you)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You do understand it is a Civil Rights issue, don't you?

A global one, actually.

Educating and changing people's minds about a minority and understanding their right to Equal Treatment is not something you shove under a rug. IMO

edit on 18-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Mclaneinc

I'm of the school that one should STFU about it and get on with life, but clearly the weirdos need to trumpet their departure from the norm.

Then maybe you should be clear on exactly who is making all the fuss?

Hint: its not transgenders.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

A global one, actually.

Educating and changing people's minds about a minority and understanding their right to Equal Treatment is not something you shove under a rug. IMO

You don't ever push the 0.03% civil right vote ahead of the 99+% of the rest of the population. It's just not the way it's supposed to work. If this is done, in opposition to the majority....it's because of a government agenda, to distract the public from what they are really doing. If you're going to stand on a soap bo and demand action of equality for those who really deserve it.....BLACK PEOPLE come first.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Bravo to Freijas´s contributions. thank you.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Is that a picture of you over there? If so, it was not my intention to offend you sir. I can clearly see that you are trans-gendered and that's why your buttons are so sensitive to the touch, I would assume.

Attacking the avatar and mis-gendering? Mature. No, that isn't me asswipe and my buttons are pushed because I am an advocate for trans youth and their families and it is just your special kind of ignorance that sets me, and anybody that knows a damn thing about this off. You want to put these children in danger, plain and simple.

You clearly missed the intended message of my post. No girls in the boys room...no boys in the girls room period. That was my rant. I have daughters and really I don't give a damn about the popularity of political correctness or trans-gendered anything.

You think these pictures are of boys? Had an eye exam lately? You really think sending them into the bathroom with hormonal teenage boys is a good idea? I suspect, no, I know you wouldn't feel this way if you had a transgender daughter, not for a minute.

I care about my daughters. I don't even give a rats @$$ about all of the pictures of girls that you spent an hour posing there. They mean nothing to me. I, as a father however, will protect my daughters to the death, and there's no policy, law, political correctness or flavor of the month distraction like this crap (while the media ignores all the REAL problems of the world) that matters in the least.

If one of these girls was YOUR daughter and you were their father, would you still be protective? Would you put them in danger or would you protect them to death. I would.

I'm all about letting people be who they want to be, but when it starts pouring over into, and affecting the lives of those who are NOT TG...then there's a problem.

And this is affecting you how?

There have already been reports of creepy old men going into the girls bathroom and taking cell photos of young girls under the stalls.

Predators will be predators regardless and are you saying this kind thing hasn't already been happening for a long time? Nothing in the laws protecting transgender people makes this sort of behavior legal. There are already plenty of laws about sexual misconduct. You have been brainwashed by a false flag. Transgender people have been using sex segregated bathrooms all along for years and years and it has never been a problem. If this was such a widespread issue, what about the places that already have transgender protections on the books, you know like in those 17 states and in school districts all across the country.

A few women have already been attacked....I know, I know, I haven't forgotten the girls that will "allegedly" go into the men's room. I have a feeling that just will not happen. Girls don't have that creep factor that many men do. Trust me...the girls are afraid to go into the lion's den, that is, the men's bathroom.

I don't even know what you're talking about? Girls that go in the men's room? Like those girls above that are being forced to go in the men's bathroom? Yeah, that's a brilliant idea.

What about transgender men being forced to go in the women's bathroom? That's not a problem for you?

If they do...it would be at their own peril, as men do not care what is in a woman's head (her thoughts about such things), they will only see that there is a woman in the men's room, therefore, she must be there looking for something.

Or she was forced into the men's bathroom by some stupid laws as would the kids above, your daughter, wife or sister if they were trans.

I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, but everyone knows I'm right on this one

Okay, the next transgender woman or girl that is attacked, raped or killed is on your head then - because you are right about everything. Good for you!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr
Yes but those who don't have ruined it for the masses. Obviously not every single man in the street will commit a crime but there is still those that do. In the sake of simplicity just keep the freaking toilets as they are. If you have a penis, you use the Male. If you have a vagina, female.
I can see this new touchy-feely approach totally backfiring.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

A global one, actually.

You don't ever push the 0.03% civil right vote ahead of the 99+% of the rest of the population. It's just not the way it's supposed to work. If this is done, in opposition to the majority....it's because of a government agenda, to distract the public from what they are really doing. If you're going to stand on a soap bo and demand action of equality for those who really deserve it.....BLACK PEOPLE come first.

Yeah, that is exactly what you do.

American Constitution - - - Bill of Rights.

The individual has the same rights as the majority.

My personal experience of prejudice and discrimination was a physically disabled mother - - 40 years before the Disability Act.

Yes she was thrown out of businesses, yes asked to leave restaurants because others complained, yes not able to use restrooms, etc. It took a Federal Law.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Attacking the avatar and mis-gendering? Mature. No, that isn't me asswipe and my buttons are pushed because I am an advocate for trans youth and their families and it is just your special kind of ignorance that sets me, and anybody that knows a damn thing about this off. You want to put these children in danger, plain and simple.

Getting angry about someone you refer to as immature, is equally as pathetic.

You think these pictures are of boys? Had an eye exam lately? You really think sending them into the bathroom with hormonal teenage boys is a good idea? I suspect, no, I know you wouldn't feel this way if you had a transgender daughter, not for a minute.

You obviously don't know men. Men have been going to bathrooms for centuries together. BTW, those boys (in your photos) ..are not small boys/girls that this would really affect.

If one of these girls was YOUR daughter and you were their father, would you still be protective? Would you put them in danger or would you protect them to death. I would.

If a transgender was my son or daughter, I wold have them go to the bathroom of which sex they were assigned at birth. It's worked well, up until now.

And this is affecting you how?

If one of my daughters gets assaulted in the women's room, because some man-freak out there, decided to exploit this transgender law, to get in there...it affects me more than anything else in life.

Predators will be predators regardless and are you saying this kind thing hasn't already been happening for a long time? Nothing in the laws protecting transgender people makes this sort of behavior legal. There are already plenty of laws about sexual misconduct. You have been brainwashed by a false flag. Transgender people have been using sex segregated bathrooms all along for years and years and it has never been a problem. If this was such a widespread issue, what about the places that already have transgender protections on the books, you know like in those 17 states and in school districts all across the country.

Yes, but these particular predators have found a way into the women's bathroom...using the law that YOU are defending. Also, I have said from my first post, that I thought all of this media attention for TG bathroom issues was crap.

I don't even know what you're talking about? Girls that go in the men's room? Like those girls above that are being forced to go in the men's bathroom?

As with men...there are transgendered females/girls too. It swings both ways.

Or she was forced into the men's bathroom by some stupid laws as would the kids above, your daughter, wife or sister if they were trans.

My kids would dress like those of the same gender, and would go to the restroom, of which sex they were assigned at birth.

Okay, the next transgender woman or girl that is attacked, raped or killed is on your head then - because you are right about everything. Good for you!

Nothing is on me. It couldn't be further from me. I don't think there should be Trans-gendered people. If you are, then keep your sexual business to yourself and stop "literally" parading your bare @sses in our faces. If they are not whining or crying about something, they are trying to create...wait for it.....DRAMA. Then they wonder why they get drama. They ask for everything they get, and they get it. Unfortunately, it doesn't affect me, as I mentioned, I will handle my business, but others may not be able to defend their young...say a single mother, for instance.

....and thank you, but I haven't earned, such a prestigious description as "knowing everything".....just most things.

BTW,...I want a divorce!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

II don't think there should be Trans-gendered people.

If you are, then keep your sexual business to yourself and stop "literally" parading your bare @sses in our faces.

Don't want anyone to miss this gem, so I reposted it and bolded it.

It is not LGBT that is making this an issue.

It is people like you that is making it an issue.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

II don't think there should be Trans-gendered people.

If you are, then keep your sexual business to yourself and stop "literally" parading your bare @sses in our faces.

Don't want anyone to miss this gem, so I reposted it and bolded it.

It is not LGBT that is making this an issue.

You're posting it in boldface lettering, to post it to everyone,.....and I'M making this an issue? You, and the media, are making it an issue.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

a forum I modded for had the policy to just merge such together, with the flags for topic "creation" as an incentive to build content... I can see how that also becomes a wrench where theres not a total domination of a topic pervading the entire forum, akin to spam or a mass blanketing of any particular subject... into a viral like phenomina. Where eventually every one gets tired of hearing about it, while other things are missed and the original message of equality or those desiring to repress it and debating the why and why not gets missed entirely and nothing really changes as people become more polarized in belief or living, one directly effects someone every single day and one it only effects because theyve chosen to judge it and fixate on it... and to all those of us that see it as ethically right to treat all as equals and those that say its morally wrong to treat all as equals(oh the irony) get tiredof arguing about whats esscentially basic human rights and that its silly others want to control others equality as its really a non issue if you truely believe in equality of an unbiased nature is a basic human right regardless of belief.

It really gets exhausting saying both have a right, live and let live dont take corners just get out of the ring because no one wins in such arguments. Equality means just that a draw no winners no losers go home... but thanks for coming out.

Have you been drinking? That was a lot to say, yet I have no clue what any of that means. It's not about equality at all. That fight is for men and women...not for those who don't know what the hell they are.

Yes coffee thank you for your concern about my being hydrated. People are people... if someone told you you couldnt be who you wanted to be or believe or feel what you wanted to feel, or be this way, that way, or the other... would you not protest any of those rights as an individual or as others do seek out a group to help you defend those rights, or make a plea to the government saying according to the constitution and bill of rights... I ethically have a right to be concidered equal as a person, regardless of the divisions groups make as an individual?

government saying well indeed, according to the constitution and bill of rights you do... no matter how much another group tries to sieze power to twist ideologies in their favor for whatever reason.

If you do not understand this post? Then there is nothing left to really say...
edit on 18-5-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: clarity sp etc.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join