It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SICK to death of transgenderism topics..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
2016: the year I learned that 'the sleeping giant' is a gigantic mentally challenged toddler.

The more people realize that the world is not turning backwards to a 'simpler time' (AKA: when it was easier to ignore....everything) the more irrational and potentially dangerous people will act.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

The whole subject of sexual identity is pretty stupid. I'm of the school that one should STFU about it and get on with life, but clearly the weirdos need to trumpet their departure from the norm.

WTF really cares anyway? They should go be strange somewhere else.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Floydshayvious

(Current year): The year I learned that free speech was a crime and progressives are suffering from a shortage of racists, sexists and homophobes to justify their narrative.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Im growing tired of the LGBT subject too. The problem is that unless LGBT is forced fed into the american publics media, there will not be wide acceptance.

The media is cranking up the lgbt dial to 1000%, and after endless years of gay bashing I think it makes sense.

Many people are sheepish in their morals/ethics/opinions and rely on mass society opinion to dictate their thoughts on subjects.

If it takes a trannsexual and a homosexual in every tv show i watch for others to finally stop beinghomophobic, then im okay with that.

Dont blame liberals, blame homophobes for causing transexualism to be headlining month after month.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The alternative lifestyle thing has become the new "religion". Cramming it down unwilling throats is not the answer.

One resists the agenda even more.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
More first world problems. I mean where the hell did transgendered folks pee before this became the biggest news story of the year. I assume they peed somewhere and no one gave a hoot. I'm still trying to work out the big deal, but there are some on ats who hate everything that isn't conservative Christian in origin. A bit like the moral police you find in hardline Islamic states

"We support freedom!

For the things we like."

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
SICK to death of transgenderism topics.

Nothing says 'caring' like being used as political pawns to further the parties AGENDA.

With no real colorable reason other than to pit American against American.

Tis the election season people.

We must fight between ourselves.

Instead of who we ALL should be fighting.

Politicians and the STATE.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I had a buddy named Tranny Bob. But he was just real good at working on Transmissions and transfer cases.
Im kind of looking forward to standing next to a person at the Urinal, who was born a female. I might just take a peek

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I work at a steelmill and we have showers in the locker room. From time to time, we have had gay guys (temp workers) watch us shower. Most of us just laugh about it. Someone even coined a name for them.... Meatgazers

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
... and yet you make another.

.gif of Higgins from Magnum PI clapping

thats not against TC is it? Nah hes flying the chopper.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You guys are all missing the obvious.... Trans genders are just a bunch of guys who figured out how to take advantage of the free drinks offered by the bars on Ladies Night! Pretty clever if you ask me

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Metallicus

Nice rant.

Of course, there's always the option of ignoring them, but then again this thread wouldn't exist if you had.

In the OP's defense; it is getting difficult to ignore the Trans agenda. You can't even do a Google search without being subjected to their 'proud support' of these people. He is correct...enough already.

I hadn't noticed that with Google search, but yes it is a hot topic here at the moment, maybe there are agents provacteur at play?

I think there are Agents Obsessed (and Agents who can only paste every msm story they see about it.)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Nice rant.

Of course, there's always the option of ignoring them, but then again this thread wouldn't exist if you had.

In the OP's defense; it is getting difficult to ignore the Trans agenda. You can't even do a Google search without being subjected to their 'proud support' of these people. He is correct...enough already.

I doni't think that is defending the OP. The OP is not on any side. The majority of ATS threads of this nature often start with someone 'against' and of course those who are 'for' will debate that OP. I can see where the vast amounts of these threads come from with a cursory glance.

I am tired of them too. The ball is really in the court of those that start the vast majority of these threads in the scope of ATS.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yep. It's ust the hot topic/distraction of the month. For thousands of years we've always known what bathrooms to use, and that if you have male chromosomes...you are male. Female chromosomes and you're female...but somehow NOW we have it all figured out LOL. This is just a stupid game for stupid people. If I see a man of any kind going into the bathroom with my daughters.Let's just say, it's going to be a bad day for that guy. I don't care one damn bit about what's popular, I cara about logic. If you don't know what se you are and you're that damned confused, that you don't even know what proper batroom to go to...then go outside and use the woods. Males in the men's room, females in the women's room....anyone else...get your own bathroom and creep on each other. Glory holes, whatever... the skies the limit, but freaks need to use the freak bathroom. There's already pedophiles exploiting this and trying to molest little girls/get pictures of them from underneath the stalls...so this stupid crap is not going to work without someone, setting those straight who partake in this joke of a policy.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Nice rant.

Not easy to ignore if you have daughters in that restroom, where creepy old man-freaks are following them in. Yes, if you have no children, it's easy to look the other way.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

A-f'ing-men!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

A-f'ing-men!

I'm not sure what that means.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a forum I modded for had the policy to just merge such together, with the flags for topic "creation" as an incentive to build content... I can see how that also becomes a wrench where theres not a total domination of a topic pervading the entire forum, akin to spam or a mass blanketing of any particular subject... into a viral like phenomina. Where eventually every one gets tired of hearing about it, while other things are missed and the original message of equality or those desiring to repress it and debating the why and why not gets missed entirely and nothing really changes as people become more polarized in belief or living, one directly effects someone every single day and one it only effects because theyve chosen to judge it and fixate on it... and to all those of us that see it as ethically right to treat all as equals and those that say its morally wrong to treat all as equals(oh the irony) get tiredof arguing about whats esscentially basic human rights and that its silly others want to control others equality as its really a non issue if you truely believe in equality of an unbiased nature is a basic human right regardless of belief.

It really gets exhausting saying both have a right, live and let live dont take corners just get out of the ring because no one wins in such arguments. Equality means just that a draw no winners no losers go home... but thanks for coming out.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
To the pushers of the Transgender chatter, look I don't really have much to say about it and I'm NOT going to derail my rant for the sake of adding to that issue. My real issue is common sense and removing agenda pushers ie keeping treads amalgamated where possible and mods clearing out deliberate flooding of forums to push it or push against it.

I just want to surf ATS and find the content I want without having to scythe chaff to get to the wheat.

I also as said previously detest people sidetracking threads simply for political means that are NOTHING to do with the thread.

Many thanks for the kind words people, I love it here and there are some superb folks on here both new and old who make it a interesting and thought provoking place, I just dislike typed clutter, maybe its my OCD

Paul....

edit on 18-5-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Theres the lovely thing called firehose, new, and recent across the top as links instead of the landing page. If you have ATS as a favorite... perhaps making one of those the favorite instead of the landing page might ease your experience in using the site?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join