It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SICK to death of transgenderism topics..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
great now they are flooding in, lol wtf

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was sick and tired of
Hate Trump
Hate Cruz
Hate Sanders
Hate Clinton
Restroom topics
Transgender
Same sex marriages
The list goes on for eternity

Then I realized , different topics are what makes this a great site.

Peace

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: breakingbs

a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

"Honeychil'" "mmm-MMMM" etcetera, now I KNOW you know what I'm talking about, and no it's got nothing to do with race

6 billion people on the planet and your going to key in on how someone talks? How do you make it through a whole day without snapping?

They are speaking endearingly, it comes across non threatening. Why are you threatened?

Comes across as obnoxious, actually. May as well have a limp wrist, and call blokes sweety.

And that's the exact intent of it. In your face and overt... nothing about it is endearing.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: breakingbs

a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

"Honeychil'" "mmm-MMMM" etcetera, now I KNOW you know what I'm talking about, and no it's got nothing to do with race

6 billion people on the planet and your going to key in on how someone talks? How do you make it through a whole day without snapping?

They are speaking endearingly, it comes across non threatening. Why are you threatened?

Comes across as obnoxious, actually. May as well have a limp wrist, and call blokes sweety.

And that's the exact intent of it. In your face and overt... nothing about it is endearing.

As is usually the case, perspective is everything.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
I saw this today.. just to keep on topic

I am not really overly focused on US politics .. but i remember seeing a discussion of bathrooms lol

Joe Walsh? Like, from The Eagles? Anyway, nice comparison.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Proud support of "these" people?

First, labels are confining and highly inaccurate in describing the totality of a person, let alone aspects of a person.

Second, if a person decides to identify as the opposite sex, due to a variety of reasons that could exist, who cares? Calling them "these people" is eerily similar to a lot of the hate speech, discrimination, and segregation of the past.

I'm not telling you to not have an opinion. Heck if you're against it more power to you. But lumping a person into a generalized negative category for a reason like this doesn't seem like an apt judgment of someone's total character and benevolence, imho.

It's just another weak scapegoat attempt that so many fall for.
edit on 17-5-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

And Rainbow:

You two won ATS today. Truly blown away right now. Cheers to the both of you. #didntseethatcoming

(Not sure how to reply to multiple posts from my phone, sorry)

edit on 17-5-2016 by DuckforcoveR because: Clarification

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
omg they are multiplying

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
omg they are multiplying

Tribbles?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I'm VERY curious as to what the end game is, and once achieved, then what? When will it be validated enough? I'm going to say never. The reason being, if it is the point to accept an individual who is point blank confused over their own identity, enough will never be enough because that identity can never stop evolving into whatever the individual wants or needs to be due to their internal turmoil.

I have just made a clear and logical decision to stop adding my input, my energy and time to this topic. I don't care anymore, probably never did.

So by the power invested in me to control my own exposure to ANYTHING like any grown level minded adult, ...I say good luck, I don't have a problem with who I am, fortunately, and I'm DONE with this issue!!!! NOTHING anyone can say or do is going really help anyway and the more people give this subject attention, the longer it will prevail.

I got better things to do.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Ok, I feel like all mods should be reporting to this thread NOW and doling out applause like fake drugs at a rave based solely on the sentences "Seems to me that no matter what is being discussed someone has an agenda or simply a stupid gene that tries to force TG in to a thread" and "...so those of us who like a broad slice of ATS do not need to wade knee deep in removed genitalia..."

Seriously though (not that I'm not serious about the applause too) it really has gotten annoying as hell. It's like ATS has become to TG threads what CNN has to stories on the election. We get it. Some of you are totally against it. Some of you are totally fine with it. Most of us do indeed feel one way or the other but can no longer even try to care about the constant barrage of crap.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
a reply to: In4ormant

And Rainbow:

You two won ATS today. Truly blown away right now. Cheers to the both of you. #didntseethatcoming

(Not sure how to reply to multiple posts from my phone, sorry)

No doubt. I feel like I just read their OKCupid profiles. Wouldn't that make a fun story they tell their grandkids, eh?

But it is nice to see, for sure. I mean there is certainly a valid point to wanting depth from a person beyond their exterior labels. The problem is when a person's identity is constantly attacked, it becomes difficult for the person to be able to talk about anything else.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I am glad this rant against trans topics has reached number one on he live feed. It seems like poetic justice.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am glad this rant against trans topics has reached number one on he live feed. It seems like poetic justice.

How is it poetic justice? Nearly all threads about trans topics are anti-trans rants to begin with.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Metallicus

How is it poetic justice? Nearly all threads about trans topics are anti-trans rants to begin with.

Because I am sick of trans threads and I am glad that the one bitching about trans threads is number one. Time for this agenda to die the death it deserves.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I appreciate a good rant, but honestly, I think folks obsess over things they shouldn't be bothered about. When I visit here, I see a smattering of transgender topics. I gloss over them (or any topic I am not much interested in), which takes all of a couple of seconds. Are you -really- going insane from the transgender topics? Raging over them? I would hope not. It's not a big deal.

As far as sexuality, personality, or any gender bending / kink someone has.. more power to them, as long as it does not hurt others (well, unless the kink involves hurting someone who enjoys it I suppose). I just can't stand folks representing something that wears it on their sleeve as if it's a badge of honor. It's not. It's a lifestyle choice, that's it. I had gay friends in the Army.. cool guys, no issues. And then at my last job, a gay fellow felt it his duty to point out he was gay and how important it was for everyone to recognize it and respect it. Absolutely ridiculous. I will respect you if you deserve it.. as a person. Being gay or transgender or anything else, does not automatically grant you a level of respect and awareness that a non-gay person does not automatically have.

Too many folks who make a personal lifestyle decision, succumb to the special snowflake syndrome.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Jesus H Christ this thread turned into it too. FWIW I support trans people, they can do whatever they want, it's a free country. But I am getting sick of 8/10 threads being on this topic, whether you're pro or anti I don't care, mods please consolidate it's out of control.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Everyone else is also tired of this issue

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
Jesus H Christ this thread turned into it too. FWIW I support trans people, they can do whatever they want, it's a free country. But I am getting sick of 8/10 threads being on this topic, whether you're pro or anti I don't care, mods please consolidate it's out of control.
But, I think it is a conspiracy... or perhaps the topic will fade out... and then maybe its a different conspiracy, like why aren't we talking about transgender issues...?

Out of control! LMAO!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Heck I don't even open the threads anymore. If they wanna make a big deal about bathrooms and if no one can't play nice including guys and girls and whatever else they call gay people nowadays (I'm not a homophobe I just don't give a hoot because it doesn't harm or bother me to care enough what they wanna be called) but if no one can play nice then everyone can use the bathroom that's identified on their birth certificate plain and simple. You were born either a guy or a girl regardless what you think or feel. There's no change that fact. You can change what's under the hood but not how you were born. So they can deal with using those bathrooms and the general public needs to get over that too

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join