It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SICK to death of transgenderism topics..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Lol when I first joined it was nothing but Nibiru and how were all about to die to the Anunaki XD

link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: In4ormant

Oh sugar I'm a whole lot other than just my cause but I do stand up for myself and those like me when people attack us or attempt to trivialize our exsistence. Rather natural of any human to do so I would think.

Absolutely. But there are 2 distinct groups. Morons who hate just to hate and they should be addressed and then there are people like me.
People that are just tired of other people parading (excuse the pun) around verbalizing their orientation, gender, preferences. That's hopefully the least interesting thing about you so spend that time and energy and let's get to the good stuff.

link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Why do you ppl talk like that?..

and talk like what???

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

You're a simpleton. 100%.

110% ignorant. You know you are. And now we all do, too. Cheers

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What's funny is none of the transgender threads have been started by transgender people.

Just calm the eff down folks and get over it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

"Honeychil'" "mmm-MMMM" etcetera, now I KNOW you know what I'm talking about, and no it's got nothing to do with race

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Oh sugar I'm a whole lot other than just my cause but I do stand up for myself and those like me when people attack us or attempt to trivialize our exsistence. Rather natural of any human to do so I would think.

Absolutely. But there are 2 distinct groups. Morons who hate just to hate and they should be addressed and then there are people like me.
People that are just tired of other people parading (excuse the pun) around verbalizing their orientation, gender, preferences. That's hopefully the least interesting thing about you so spend that time and energy and let's get to the good stuff.

Well lets start here, I don't do parades, normally don't announce anything about my gender or preferences in the real world. I reserve that for intellectual debates here mostly because I have a lot of free time and get bored.

Because I'm feeling chatty and I like talking about myself (sorry Leo flaw) I'll indulge you.

I'm formally trained in military demolitons, I can pop a ballon at 500 yards with any rifle capable of reaching that far, I've survived things that I most certainly should not have, I have a moderately impressive and valuable comic book collection, I've watched Mt Etna (Italy) erupt from atop our apartment building, there are or were gangsters in my family (not Italian but Dixie), I like to travel, love any food that is not good for you, don't like chick flicks but romantic comedies are cool, I don't choose sides politically because well the game is rigged anyway, obviously I'm partial to a good conspiracy, I have tattoos and scars, I'm in at least two pictures with world renowned DJ's though I don't know who has them, I don't really like to dance and my go to drink is Jameson and ginger ale when I'm not feeling adventurous.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
And just in case, this is a RANT, not a discussion, I have said my bit, I'm not here to defend my views or be patronised about how it should be important to me, I'd rather have a bad case of the runs than discuss it more..

Nighty night...

Paul...

Funny thing is even though OP says its not a discussion, of course everyone will interject their views on the issue and discuss and ignore the fact that this is what every other trans-thread (i just coined that term) does. Nothing...

This thread is different how...?
I suspect 5 more pages describing how its different while making it the same.

You can say im trans-confused....
Lets not turn this thread into another trans-thread. Its what they want.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

"Honeychil'" "mmm-MMMM" etcetera, now I KNOW you know what I'm talking about, and no it's got nothing to do with race

6 billion people on the planet and your going to key in on how someone talks? How do you make it through a whole day without snapping?

They are speaking endearingly, it comes across non threatening. Why are you threatened?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I don't talk like that, I intentionally used sugar to be facetious and elude to my southern heritage.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Dude, you go to one thread and say you disagree with all these topics, present yourself as conservative for lack of other labels, and now you've started snapping at me...lol what is going on?

And make it through the day...dude are u sure you're okay

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Ok..

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well anyways I'm about to ditch this subj. Nice talkin..

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well lets start here, I don't do parades, normally don't announce anything about my gender or preferences in the real world. I reserve that for intellectual debates here mostly because I have a lot of free time and get bored.

Because I'm feeling chatty and I like talking about myself (sorry Leo flaw) I'll indulge you.

I'm formally trained in military demolitons, I can pop a ballon at 500 yards with any rifle capable of reaching that far, I've survived things that I most certainly should not have, I have a moderately impressive and valuable comic book collection, I've watched Mt Etna (Italy) erupt from atop our apartment building, there are or were gangsters in my family (not Italian but Dixie), I like to travel, love any food that is not good for you, don't like chick flicks but romantic comedies are cool, I don't choose sides politically because well the game is rigged anyway, obviously I'm partial to a good conspiracy, I have tattoos and scars, I'm in at least two pictures with world renowned DJ's though I don't know who has them, I don't really like to dance and my go to drink is Jameson and ginger ale when I'm not feeling adventurous.

Fantastic!

I've been a repo man on the south side of Chicago and been shot at more times than I can remeber. I turned down a chance to study culinary arts in New York because I didn't want cooking to feel like a job. Used to be a rave kid back in the day and I'm still a sucker for house music. Been to Spain twice but only really remember 1 of the trips. I read more than I watch tv. I have 4 tattoos and regret none of them. I'm overly superficial about my looks but I've toned the cocky down over the years. I daydream way too much and think I have a gray hair coming in, but I'll deny it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Dude, you go to one thread and say you disagree with all these topics, present yourself as conservative for lack of other labels, and now you've started snapping at me...lol what is going on?

And make it through the day...dude are u sure you're okay

I never said I was conservative or liberal. And yes I have differing views on alot of things. I can disagree with anyone on anything. Doesnt mean im going to disagree with EVERYTHING someone says because of who they are. Stop being so simple.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
My first times on ATS , the face on Mars and Martian artifacts were all the rage...Its a rock - most prolific answer on ATS ever.
Still is , Its a rock.
Peace.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Fantastic!

I've been a repo man on the south side of Chicago and been shot at more times than I can remeber. I turned down a chance to study culinary arts in New York because I didn't want cooking to feel like a job. Used to be a rave kid back in the day and I'm still a sucker for house music. Been to Spain twice but only really remember 1 of the trips. I read more than I watch tv. I have 4 tattoos and regret none of them. I'm overly superficial about my looks but I've toned the cocky down over the years. I daydream way too much and think I have a gray hair coming in, but I'll deny it.

Sounds like we have some things in common...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Fantastic!

Sounds like we have some things in common...

Probably more we do than dont

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yeah, in a day or two ATS is going to be nothing but Trans posts, I think its becoming a fad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join