It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How About a Burger as You Sweat in a Sauna...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

not so crazy at all ! :O efficient ! have a sauna and sausage at the same time you get optionally very drunk ! ( i guess vodka is a valid option ? ) pure genius ! i really need to visit Finland.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: glowdog Thanks for posting! I think drinking water is advisable after a sauna too... and then some yummy food and drink.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Now that I think about your sauna, water would be a better option.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Now that I think about your sauna, water would be a better option.
It is important that whether you are sweating from exercise, the hot sun or a sauna, that you drink water to replenish. Not too much and not too little... heat stroke is a very real and dangerous thing.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The essence of Sauna is often misunderstood in outside of Finland and how much Sauna means to finnish people.
Sauna has been place where women gave birth.. it was easy to clean up and hot water was available and there were privacy ( no one listening behind the door or next room ).
Sauna has been a place where people were brought when they were having their last hours ( same reason as previously ), body was cleaned and dressed.
Sauna has been place where they treated the sick, cought etc.. and doctors even recommend using sauna when having cold ( moisture heals )..
Sauna ( smoke sauna ) they used sauna as a smoke house.. smoked ham etc.
Sauna has been used for many different reasons indeed and not just for a bath..

Distances in Finland were long.. and Sauna has been part of finnish survival in North, you could do almost anything in sauna.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Drinking water is a must. My friend surfs for 6 hours per day. All he drinks is Coke in a can. I have never watched him drink water.

I even told him the Coke is not good for your teeth stomach and all your body. He just looked at me and said "I brush three times per day"!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 I know people that drink liquids all day, like coffee and juice, and never drink water... its weird they don't get sick or thirsty for plain olé water...I don't recommend this, but everyone is different with different body chemistry.
I like a coca cola or pop now and again, but for me it is coffee, tea and water... that I can't live without!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yes I like a Coke once in a while but my friend drinks 6 Cokes per day. Yuck. Almost as bad as eating in a sauna!
Vodka at night is a nice drink for me lol

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
whats next? sauna sections in bk restaurants? we are truly doomed.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: butcherguyLol! No I think you've got it right! I've been under the impression that a sauna is to help clear and cleanse your body.. but what do I know!?! Perhaps there are some new studies done on the cleansing effects of fast food?

It might be interesting to see what a burger sweated out in a sauna.

By the end of a session's cleansing it might be healthy enough to eat

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Here it is. They don't cook the burger. Take raw burger in to sauna. Place on seat where next person just sat (yuck).
Let cook 5 min before eating!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Dont take it wrong , but I thought the entire ordeal of a sauna was to sweat the toxins out. Maybe ? Not taking em in.Kinda self defeating isnt it?
Please feel free to correct me if I am incorrect in my thinking.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Your right. But Burger King wants the Input = to the output.
So eat a chemical burger and sweat out their chemical.
Then your hungry again. Buy one more.

They need to have hot girls serve food in the sauna. Lol

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Now that is an idea. I am , well old , but not dead. Something like the old Sonic I remember.
Peace.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

LOL, your funny. Have a nice day!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: butcherguyLol! No I think you've got it right! I've been under the impression that a sauna is to help clear and cleanse your body.. but what do I know!?! Perhaps there are some new studies done on the cleansing effects of fast food?

It might be interesting to see what a burger sweated out in a sauna.

By the end of a session's cleansing it might be healthy enough to eat
Ahhh...now the concept makes sense. Lol!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Here it is. They don't cook the burger. Take raw burger in to sauna. Place on seat where next person just sat (yuck).
Let cook 5 min before eating!
lol! Gross!... but the experience...what am I saying... after a workout and massage, I just want a sweaty burger!?!
Ugh... I'll stick with eucalyptus oil.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Is this like, when you look into her eyes and whisper "We'd better both eat the garlic bread".

Or perhaps it is, like, an efficiency thing, you know, like eating while sitting on the toilet?

Personally, it has an "ick" factor for me.

edit on 17/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut lol! I think its more for those times when you need to unwind with a group of people, watch TV, play video games, eat a burger and sweat out some toxins... the usual get together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join