It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What language did I speak?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
*UPDATE*

I forgot to mention that as I was reading from the parchment, one of the women who was part of the circle was holding one half of the Ying Yang symbol over the parchment. I'm not sure which half it was since the color was silver and not black or white.

The dream I am about to describe to you took place last night.

I was in a small dark room with 4-5 women close to my age. We were gathered in a circle around a table with a piece of parchment and possibly a gas lamp. We each took turns reading off the parchment, using the dim light from the gas lamp to help us see. I believe we were casting some kind of spell. There was some kind of ancient writing/symbols on the parchment and I was able to understand it. I completed the circle as I was the last one to read off the parchment. This is where I seek help. I want to know if anyone knows what language I was speaking in or if you have any ideas on what this dream might mean.

I grabbed the lamp and parchment and began to read the final part of the incantation.

Lin nido ni qua

As I read the final part the phrase, "And you shall be king" popped into my mind.

I then woke up, muttering the ancient language under my breath.

Lin nido ni qua

It honestly felt like I had truly enacted a spell of some kind.
edit on 17-5-2016 by MWStargazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
At a guess? A type of pre-Phrygian dialect.

The languages of the waters usually can't be correlated to any languages we have here in this realm (at least not todays languages).

Some phrases are a combination of multiple different 'languages'.

I speak multiple languages I don't understand, none of which are comparable to any modern languages. (A little unsettling sometimes to speak things fluently when you have no idea what you are saying).

The only thing I get a 'sense' of from a few of them is that one which sounds like a more 'fluid' Arabic, is comparable to Sumerian. One which sounds very fluid (that yours sounds a lot like) is (apparently) a pre-Phrgian dialect. And the last one which sounds very pretty, sweet and 'rounded' I am told is the language of the felines. Whatever that means ...
edit on 17-5-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I just done a quick Google search and couldn't find anything interesting with Lin nido ni qua.

That was only Google and I'm sure someone will elaborate on what it means, maybe.

You got me interested to find out.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MWStargazer

Lin nido ni qua

As I read the final part the phrase, "And you shall be king" popped into my mind.

"Ni" means "you" in Chinese...

"Lin" means forest... King of the forest, anybody?

Still in chinese, "Qua" means "to achieve", "to act as"... could be translated into "be" in my opinion...

edit on 17-5-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

What are you referring to by "languages of the waters"?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Perhaps there might be a Chinese connection to this dream as I saw the Ying-Yang symbol. Check the OP for the update.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

The first thing I did when I woke up was google the phrase and of course nothing came up. Thank you for trying!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
YingYang-ese

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You spoke gibberish. It was a dream

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
As soon as you see Ying yang symbol it is obviously Chinese. No one can escape from the Ying and Yang, not even Gods or Demons. Balance has to come from somewhere.

Just like Oxygen and CO2 in science.

edit on 18-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB

The languages of the waters usually can't be correlated to any languages we have here in this realm (at least not todays languages).

Some phrases are a combination of multiple different 'languages'.

BINGO

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
By 'waters' I mean the energy fields. Conscious 'realms'.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MWStargazer

I speak multiple languages I don't understand, none of which are comparable to any modern languages. (A little unsettling sometimes to speak things fluently when you have no idea what you are saying).

Very Interesting topic , Nicola Tesla once said that

“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.” -Nicola Tesla

When I go In deep thought I always receive knowledge that almost seems like its not from me , I personally believe that the consciousness of humanity functions as a coherent whole (just like the wireless web), If I project a unique thought/Idea that same Idea will travel thousands of miles across the globe and pop up in someone elses head , When we open our mind we can receive other peoples thoughts and ideas.

One of the things I always wanted to know is; what was the language of the ancient Sumerians. because this was the closest culture to the Anunnaki gods (the original ET gods which influenced other cultures).

When I'm in deep trance I sometimes speak in an foreign unknown language which seems to have some dialogue , The closest language I can compare it with is

1) The Sami language (a language almost extinct from a rare Caucasian tribe)
2) Turkish language (the Armenian Turks were actually the original Sumerians , their language sounds very unique.)

Here are some ancient languages spoken , Listen if something might sound familiar.

I've also studied Portuguese before and found that languages with a strong ascent like Portuguese or Russian can make it very easy to learn ancient Greek/Mesopotamian languages.
edit on 19-5-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

top topics

join