It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo video posted Yesterday now edited for Better Look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yesterday one of our members sprocket2000 posted a video that appeared to have captured a ufo in a documentary. The link to the original thread can be found here:
Original Post

Needless to say I was intrigued with the clip that they were trying to present. I kept trying to get better captures of the object, but it moved so fast it wasn't that easy. I also don't really have the tools to be able to get a really good look at it, but I tried anyway. Was kind of hard last night as I was busy with other things so it couldn't get my complete focus.

I did have time today, so I have put together the best I can a better look at this thing.
I have also snipped out all the T&A and other wildness that I think was distracting people from actually paying attention to what was trying to be presented. By reposting this, I am hoping people may take it a bit more seriously now.

You will see this thing seems to appear out of nowhere. Also, if you watch the guy walking in the background, you can see how fast it really is moving by watching his steps.

One other thing which is harder to hear, but it does seem it appears with a sound like a Jet thrust maybe? I'm not saying that is what it is, just what is sounds like to me and its so quick it dissipates right after it appears and gets moving.

Anyhow, I tried to give it the old ATS college try. Lets see what you folks think now

Again, I would like to thank sprocket2000 for bringing this to our attention.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That's a worthwhile UFO thank you both
for working on it !
Good stuff ! Classic saucer as well I think ?
If I was alien Juggalo camp outs are way better
to study than reality show humans.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

There are a few video's on Youtube of drones at these Juggalo events. However the object in the OP video looks a little big to be a typical drone that one would use at a concert. Military maybe but I doubt that. Pretty interesting subject.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Its fast whatever it is!
Can't say much else about the UFO but its not a blird.
Appreciation for your work.
Cheers.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It's a music festival. Balloons are regularly seen and let go at festivals. Mylar balloon. On that note, thanks for posting a UFO video that isn't flashing lights at night and filmed by a drunk Stevie Wonder.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Creating a thread to post an enhanced version of the video in another thread doesn't help the discussion, so please keep the discussion of this topic to the original thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join