It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Coronation Inauguration Rules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The nation's 55th presidential inauguration, the first to be held since 9/11, will take place this month under perhaps the heaviest security of any in U.S. history.

Dozens of federal and local law enforcement agencies and military commands are planning what they describe as the heaviest possible security. Virtually everyone who gets within eyesight of the president either during the Jan. 20 inauguration ceremony at the U.S. Capitol or the inaugural parade down Pennsylvania Avenue later in the day will first go through a metal detector or receive a body pat-down.

Other instructions given performers include a warning NOT TO LOOK DIRECTLY at Bush while passing the presidential reviewing stand, not to look to either side and not to make any sudden movements.

"They want you to just look straight ahead," said Danielle Adam, co-director of the Mid American Pompon All Star Team from Michigan, which also performed in the 2001 inaugural parade.

www.indymedia.ie...

" Dont look at Bush" I wonder what would happen if they did..........

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think its pretty obvious what could happen if they did what they were instruted not to, some twitchy finger behind a rifle could make their head explode like a ripe watermelon. Given the instructions its probably going to look damn funny to see all these people waking past Bush and none look at him, reminiscient of old grainy footage of unnamable political people at rallies.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
sorry I beat ya too it

What Ever You Do Don’t Look at Bush or your in big trouble

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14/1/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Mods, please kill this thread. Thank you.

top topics

join