It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

This is why they need to inject so much drama into these things carefully wording them so suggestively while all they do is be a huge narcissist acting and talking as if they are the next comming of jesus and because they pretend to "fight" for something they cannot ever be wrong or be criticized for it because that is offensive and should not be accepted which is kind of ironic in and all by itself at the same time.

The real irony is that you are here talking about complainers who think they are right.

....And you're complaining about it and acting like you're right with an embarrassing lack of knowledge about the topic you're discussing.

You think the US is all fair and free in terms of LGBT rights, then you are simply incorrect. Try learning about it instead of getting bent out of shape about the characters that you might have to argue with when you're saying things that just plain aren't true.

It's currently perfectly fine to fire people for being LGBT in most states. Just like it was for black people long after the majority populace thought there were "no problems".

You're sitting here on the internet, a gigantic database full of endless information on a multitude of topics, and you're squandering it for the sake of being stubborn and acting like you have a point to relay. Seems a little "narcissistic", doesn't it?
edit on 23-5-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

originally posted by: everyone

This is why they need to inject so much drama into these things carefully wording them so suggestively while all they do is be a huge narcissist acting and talking as if they are the next comming of jesus and because they pretend to "fight" for something they cannot ever be wrong or be criticized for it because that is offensive and should not be accepted which is kind of ironic in and all by itself at the same time.

The real irony is that you are here talking about complainers who think they are right.

You think the US is all fair and free in terms of LGBT rights, then you are simply incorrect.....

Is that what i think? Are you sure?

One thing is sure and a fact. I said this:

Go join that LGBT group you just linked to that actually needs it instead of insulting the freedom your country already has and provides and stop pretending you have the right for full acceptance by anyone and everyone all of the time in this country because you do not. Nobody does.

Which as it happens goes completely against what you just claimed about me.
You talk as if you even know what i said injecting your own words as if they were mine in a attempt to make it fit your following useless argument that is aimed at words and opinions that i did not put down in writing and on top of that you dare to try and criticize it based on things of which i said the opposite.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 May 2016 10:19:30 -05001620165America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Yeah! The right to marry until last year. Being gay is punishable by death in several countries. Growing up being bullied, beat up, and spat on is pretty embarrassing. It's not a legal right, but the right to be comfortable in your own skin would be nice.
a reply to: GoShredAK

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

So first we have to give information on what's wrong in terms of LGBT rights...

Now that that's done we're supposed to shut up and not talk about it... just go "join that group"..?

...What?

Sounds like you're moving the goalposts.

Not sure why anyone would show up to a thread to contribute such a display of nothing.
edit on 25-5-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

LGBT's can walk outside almost naked in parades, have sex change operations , man dress like woman , woman dress and act like man , become actors, celebrities ,man/woman of the year they can do and be anything they aspire to do.

Maybe you people should stop talking as if the LGBT has no rights here, no freedom here acting as if they are so oppressed that they have no were to go , no chance of success. Maybe if you people change your tone so that it reflects reality more the reality of your freedoms, maybe then more people will take you serious.
Get it now?

And as i have reiterated a few times now in this thread, No you do not have the right to be accepted by everyone around you, nobody does because that would conflict with other peoples rights including yours. You and everyone else have the right to choose to not accept another as long as it is done within the boundaries of the law.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 May 2016 07:22:50 -05001620165America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

<< 19  20  21   >>

join