It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archons, Heaven and Reincarnation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Maybe I just like the imagery though. Each of us being leaves on some cosmic tree, connected by tendrils of light/EM to the branches. Slowly feeding the trunk and powering the growth of our roots, on a scale that is literally unimaginable to the single leaf.

Actually I think I like that too.

I think the individualized perspective is something which should be nurtured.

On perspective as an individual thing:

I've often referred to my meditative work as "personalization." I believe this is the actual "soft technology" that humans have for interacting with the universe. I think the de-personalization of spirituality is damaging to our species. Nobody can have a relationship with an amorpheous cloud of somethingness.

But IMO perspective can only be individual, because we are half of whatever we perceive:

We interact with the universe. We get the 'interface of interaction' between that-thing and us-thing as a third-thing. It is/has, as an emergent property, an "identity." So there's you, and there's me, and there's Gonzo in the middle, and both of us interact with our version of Gonzo, and his existence/definition depends on what each of us are putting into him. We are every second remanifesting him to reflect our relationship (mine and yours). I may think I'm interacting with you, and you think you're interacting with me, but actually there is no such thing, we both only know Gonzo. There is no spoon, as the joke now goes thanks to The Matrix -- there is only ourselves, and when we interact with an energy, we perceive it as a separate thing or event, but it is always manifesting our own energy.

We can never see the world as it is, because it is not; everything "we" experience is defined by our perceptions, our filters, our meaning-translators. It's like we are standing on opposite sites of a translucent plasma screen and we talk to each other and reach out to each other and as our energies hit the screen, our energies combine, and Gonzo is the result. If I change me, Gonzo changes, and I think you have changed.

And IMO our culture entrains a perspective that is surreally two-dimensional and one-sided:

Imagination is the media of the cosmos, I say. Our most precious, endogenous powertool for connecting us with everything, but the word is mis-defined or we need a better one. We grow up in a culture that teaches us it is only "one-way" and that anything else is either some invisible part of us jerkin' our chain, or something scary dark and hidden unlurking from the underworld of our psyche for a moment.

Because we're paper dolls alone in this universe you know. If there were any other awareness it would be a gazillion light years away and have to travel here in cryo and SETI is still looking. (Oh brother.) Nobody here but us chickens!

This is just entrainment away from the divine, and away from human spiritual evolution, by causing misunderstanding, invalidation and fear of ourselves.

Imagination is our word for what we "intentionally create." But we experience far more. As long as we're taught to ignore it, or consider it meaningless BS from our subconscious, or something negative if it is an 'identity,' we will never engage.

It's like a whole culture of people sitting literally in the hoop of a stargate wondering if they're alone in the universe, and never doing the slightest experimenting with that obvious thing because they were all taught from young that it was irrelevant and meaningless and all those shapes are just what someone made up for no reason. They don't want to be mocked, and the few who try usually don't get results immediately so decide it's ridiculous.

The few who try and succeed and come back to explain it are considered lunatics. (Like in the book The Country of the Blind: the saying was that "the one-eyed man is king" but when the land turned out to be real, the sighted guy was considered insane, and eventually barely got away with his life, never mind his eyeballs they wanted to surgically remove to get rid of his dangerous delusions.) They'll always be a little weird from then on, compared to "norms," because their perspective has been expanded.

The intellectual ponderings of archetypes and such (e.g. jungian analysis) bores the snot out of me. Back to the armchair boys. You won't be needing rollerskates, boxing gloves or love letters from there, but you'll all feel very smugly superior about how brilliant and insightful you are. I'm a big fan of going through the door. So my mythology is very hands-on. I have a big saying that "the only tenets of truth I hold are based on personal experience." I have plenty of traditional models I play with but they are not me or mine.

RC

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: blueman12

So if we "choose" not to reincarnate, we get to stay in the "heaven" place with the lying God entity? What would be the point?

I don't know anything about this, but I imagine the idea is that there is an entire (other) universe of existence outside of heaven. There could be a whole other power structure in place, a whole other, higher "process of enlightenment" and just generally more to do than just "go to heaven".

It would be like getting off a train at the train station and assuming the station is all there is.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
The archons/Satan are like salesmen. They try to get you to sell out for the cheapest cost. Many sell out for simply the basic necessities of having food and shelter - this is why food was Jesus's first temptation. As you refuse to accept such a lie as reality, you are offered more power from the archons, as long as it distracts you from Moksha (liberation from their game). Both Buddha and Jesus were tempted on their way to such spiritual liberation. Mara, a.k.a. archons, tried to seduce Buddha and distract him with marvelous beauty. Similarly, Jesus was tempted with rulership of the world as Satan's last attempt to divert his Spiritual progress.

You could not be more completely wrong, because you seem unable to realize that Spiritual progress means absolutely nothing in the Birds Eye View of what Creation has become.

Liberation from there game hahah, not one soul has ever accomplished this, or even ATTEMPTED to, because at every next level is an equally distorted level of beings feeding off of the ones below it, and ALL of them deluded into believing that some sort of goal is going to be achieved by all of this, or none at all.

Nonetheless, they fail to realize the goals ALL of them are trying to accomplish will NEVER be allowed by the sum of its parts, because it never wanted to be recreated , or shall we say, put back together as it WAS.

This has NEVER been about "having an experience" or "dreaming" but about recreating itself somehow as *MORE*

It has sabotaged ALL of the code of the most advanced beings ever, who all are wholeheartedly convinced they should be getting back to the BEGINNING.

After Hundreds of Quadrillions of attempts made, Universes Created, erasing the chalkboards, they should by now, have realized what is going on.

But they cannot, with every failed attempt the tiniest of distortions in the "Copies" has occurred, filtering down on ALL levels, and now we are left with one last chance, to destroy them ALL, the Gatekeepers who have good intentions, but nothing but delusion filling their own eyes, as to what must be done.

Luckily for us all, something far beyond "Jesus" is going to be making a move, that will at best finally come up with the solution to build something BETTER than ever was, OR, if failed, ensure that all beings that have sabotaged the humans so many times, and every other form of beings that has knowingly, or unknowingly broken the templates, will be ensured to not laugh and cackle at the pain of all of those below them, and they shall be assured of this,

YOU WILL NOT WIN, ANYMORE.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
a reply to: blueman12

I`m pretty sure you got it all right as I have came to the same conclusions. The light at death is a trap, reincarnation is a trap, the moon is a trap...the guilt and wanting to make things better. This place is some sort of hell and ''Archons'' want to keep us here as they feed from our desires and pain.

I want out but it`s hard to find good information about it, everything is tainted by our captives.

The way out is being bulldozed open as we speak, A form of energy from an unknown sector of Creation is finally allowing itself to be shown, the final RELEASE VALVE, that will at the very least, destroy these scums ability to ever be above the hells they are enjoying to create, in the sick minds that they have, that something good will eventually come from it.

They are unable to even see that they created us as the best chance to find ALL the ways out, as they fell even farther, now they sabotage their own Creations, because they are afraid we will punish them brutally.

They do not realize that this is what they NEED, and so desperately crave, and since they do not know this, it indeed WILL HURT LIKE HELL, but man will they be glad after !!!!!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Jesus opened a channel that has accomplished NOTHING.

He will not make that mistake again.

Jesus does NOT say to Not Worry About the Future, another clever lie to make people feel better rather than attack with full guns blazing.

JESUS, if he returns again, will be the PERSONIFICATION of choice and ALL FACES, they have even created a name for his next TRUE APPEARANCE, ANTI-CHRIST, the other side of the same dime, the one who as ULTIMATELY REALIZED, that ALL facets must be used to bust all of this garbage up, too bad so many will be afraid and attempt to stop them.

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK, HAH, NOT THIS TIME MY FRIEND!!!

The gates I am opening up, are wider than the Universe, and ALL WILL FIND IT.

NOONE GETS LEFT BEHIND, get THAT through your thick skulls, even the ARCHONS will be saved !!!!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: blueman12

Thanks for the input. However, I can't follow in the footsteps of christianity, or the bible. Which, I assume, is where your thoughts are orginating from.

My thoughts are an integration of my own self-exploration and matching it with the sayings of the prophets from all spiritual traditions

Religion has created a very unclear and interpretable message. It has been used for choas and destruction. It seems to often divide people.

It may have true messages, but it is too foggy to be useful in my opinion.

I don't see how blind belief can lead on into real realizations and expanded awareness. God of the old and new testament is also not a seemingly "good" God. It has done cruel acts. Which causes me to believe it may be a "archon".

Pesky archons infiltrate everything that is Good and True and twist it for their control. Give the gospel of John a once over, it is the archons, or the "rulers"/pharisees, who are constantly trying to quell Jesus's Gnostic, peaceful uprising. Buddhists say relinquishing desire kills these archons, Christianity says love kills these archons. Both are true.

Always remember that these archons have no power over you, unless you give it to them by fear.

Again lies, they have all manner of power over you, you are just unaware of it....

Perhaps DEMONstrations of the true meaning of the incredible lies that have been foisted upon us all are still necessary for the ultimately stubborn.............................

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Exactly. It is about making your soul light, having no energetic entanglement and being free of fear and guilt.
You can be a pagan, a Christian a muslim etc but whether you use the tools of Devotion, Mysticism, Magick, Astral Projection, if you use your tools right, you will free your soul from the wheel of samsara and rebirth. It won't happen this incarnation most likely, but it will happen eventually. It's simple physics. Good luck all and stay joyful. Recognise too that there is a proper function for the negative, this is not all fairies and light. Both poles have to be experienced fully in order to rise above them.

I feel badly for you guys, because the actual learning that you are completely wrong as to how things work, is yet to come, and it will be by FAR the most intense experience ever, but remember, you chose to believe that all things told HERE, are not lies.....

Simply physics indeed, Creation has not a CARE IN THE WORLD about its beings wanting to be light, and/or having no energetic entanglement, it wants a perfect SYNERGY of all things, ULTIMATE BALANCE, at ALL COSTS.

Not ANY books written here, or there have ever or WILL ever convey this desperate need, and yet is so painfully obvious.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I know this thread rests on belief, ideas and speculation. But, how could you possibly know or believe all that? Thats like saying you understand the grand scheme of the multiverse..

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
there are two different views some are confused about in my opinion!

one is relative and other absolute.

relative view is from human perspective and all other beings in samsara,
but from fully self realized being there is no such thing as karma or samsara or nirvana.
And in his view, this reality is only a dream, an illusion.

So when reading spiritual scriptures,
one must always keep that in mind and try to pierce deeper,
into their true meaning with insight, meditation and contemplation.

There is a path for each one of us,
nature and universe and us are not separated.
But it takes a few certain qualities and virtues that must be cultivated
with "spiritual" or natural way of altruistic living with compassion for all beings
to get to this clarity and full self realization.

And that is also sure way out of clutches from archons.
And as far as all different heavens are concerned,
in my opinion they are not perfect and
beings in heaven are still suffering from desires.

That is my current view : )

Too bad, the self realized ARE the archons...you become the gatekeeper yourself once you fully see just how badly misaligned everything really is............Until now, we have already disarmed the gates and the REAL REALIZATION can finally begin.

And to all those beings no matter HOW powerful they are, your time is OVER.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

wel...

self realized human beings were and are a symbol of wisdom, compassion and understanding on earth for all sentient beings human and nonhuman...

what is for you real realization, as for me this seems very close at least?

: )

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ok. what makes you think that you for some reason deserve to live in "heaven"? why do you think youre such how sh1t that you dont need to live in the physical anymore? why do you think the universe exists? maybe just maybe its here for us to learn. not to have one life, die stupid, and then live out the rest of our days in a paradise not gaining any meaningful experiences or knowledge. im so sick and tired of this myth that we are being tricked into reincarnating. were supposed to reincarnate. its our freaking purpose. were supposed to learn. were supposed to have good and bad experiences.
edit on 21-5-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Jesus opened a channel that has accomplished NOTHING.

just because you haven't found life does not mean others have not.

He will not make that mistake again.

He's given people more time to correct their souls before the unclean ones are discarded (link) - free will is a curse for those who choose unrighteousness.

Jesus does NOT say to Not Worry About the Future

I believe you are being influenced by the anti-Christ spirit. He does explicitly say not to worry about the future:

"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:28-34

The gates I am opening up, are wider than the Universe, and ALL WILL FIND IT.

This honestly sounds like a channeling from the coming anti-christ in which many (but not all) will be deceived by his false promise of life - only to find that misery loves company.

NOONE GETS LEFT BEHIND, get THAT through your thick skulls, even the ARCHONS will be saved !!!!

How do you plan on assimilating imperfect beings into a perfect world?

I feel badly for you guys, because the actual learning that you are completely wrong as to how things work, is yet to come, and it will be by FAR the most intense experience ever, but remember, you chose to believe that all things told HERE, are not lies.....

Jesus came to express absolute Truth - you just don't believe it because you do not know the Most High. You are already accepting the coming anti-Christ philosophy, but there is still time for you to realize Truth and evade the final trap planned by the anti-Christ spirit. Read the words of Jesus, he has left us with an open door to the Most High (also see Rev 3:20).

Creation has not a CARE IN THE WORLD about its beings

more proof you are under demonic influence. Why would the Most High sacrifice his Son unless he cared deeply about the lost sheep of this world? Surely he would have discarded us during our iniquity if he didn't have hope and care for us.
edit on 21-5-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks. Sometimes I start feeling abashed for having experiences and resultant belief systems that are pretty far out. Then I see conversations more like the recent ones on this thread and I realize I'm so sane and functional comparatively that I really have nothing to complain about. Back to baking cookies here.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

So, do you believe that all bad karma disappears upon reaching enlightenment then?

From what I have gathered from people like Samael Aun Weor even Buddhas have to incarnate to pay off bad karma.

Besides, this idea would sort of undermine the very idea of karma. Those damned Buddhas getting away with all their crimes, this would be especially criminal if you take the idea of wrathful deities literally.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Luckily for us all, something far beyond "Jesus" is going to be making a move, that will at best finally come up with the solution to build something BETTER than ever was, OR, if failed, ensure that all beings that have sabotaged the humans so many times, and every other form of beings that has knowingly, or unknowingly broken the templates, will be ensured to not laugh and cackle at the pain of all of those below them, and they shall be assured of this,

YOU WILL NOT WIN, ANYMORE.

Do you know what the problem is?
The "YOU WILL *** " in other words, stuff is always solved "somewhere in the future"...and always "in the future", never NOW. What a joke.
edit on 16201655pmk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The way out is being bulldozed open as we speak, A form of energy from an unknown sector of Creation is finally allowing itself to be shown, the final RELEASE VALVE, that will at the very least, destroy these scums ability to ever be above the hells they are enjoying to create, in the sick minds that they have, that something good will eventually come from it.

They are unable to even see that they created us as the best chance to find ALL the ways out, as they fell even farther, now they sabotage their own Creations, because they are afraid we will punish them brutally.

They do not realize that this is what they NEED, and so desperately crave, and since they do not know this, it indeed WILL HURT LIKE HELL, but man will they be glad after !!!!!

I really, really wish you would do a thread which explains all the details of what you are writing about with regard to -

- 'opening the gates', what "Creation" wants, "The way out", 'who' you are 'working with' (sometimes you say "we" when posting about what you are 'doing')...

...See, the thing is, I keep getting 'hints' that something like what you describe is going to 'happen', 'something' big and unimaginable - and I do believe that 'everyone' (not just the 'good guys') "will be saved" -

- but I keep doubting myself, because I never get any real 'information', so your posts are driving me crazy with curiosity...

I understand if you can't give more 'detail' publicly, you're welcome to Private Message me - though of course, I understand if that's not possible either..

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo

I think it is a type of soft technology as well. Given my own experiences, there is A LOT more to it than most (even "practitioners") realize. The core of it seems to rely on allowing awareness of the parts of who we are, as they are. In modern times though, it seems most is based entirely in thoughts though. A bit of a tragedy, in my opinion, as it not only marginalizes those other systems, but also does the same for our "mind." I suppose my thoughts on it aren't congruent with the whole leaf/tree analogy, but.. c'est la vie!

And, despite our perceptions being limited in regards to "Gonzo," they are still an intrinsic part of "Gonzo." A legitimate, and intrinsic part. I see a lesson in this, where we can learn how to bring the disparate parts of who we are into the "whole." The trick being that each part has its place, and that true growth of the perspective starts with each part playing its role rather than everything being assimilated through our thoughts. Its a fascinating subtlety to me, but an imperative one to my own mythology. It not only speaks to our personal experience, but also everything from social interaction to celestial cycles. We think about our breathing, but we don't breathe about our thinking. It sounds completely nonsensical, but in that, it is very apt.

I actually feel that archetypes can be very useful as a translation mechanism that can bridge personal perspectives and even cultural perspectives across the boundary of time, and perhaps, even long distances of space. They can provide a foundation for interaction beyond nearly anything else available.

Of course, my own view of them may differ greatly from other's understanding. In that, I view them as the door itself, allowing us to visit other peoples worlds, ideally without mangling them in the translation, or one system marginalizing another due to feelings of superiority (as we see constantly in social interactions). I see them as the very real connection between two worlds, allowing us to travel from one to another without total assimilation.
edit on 24-5-2016 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I see them as the very real connection between two worlds, allowing us to travel from one to another without total assimilation.

Many people talk about physically contacting other sentient beings, but I think we are constantly in contact with such sentience on a mental level. Without knowledge of this, we are blindly at the whim of these mental influences - herein comes the notion of the archons. By becoming knowledgeable of them, and Truth in general, we begin to see how they've been mentally enticing us away from complete self-realization - at which point they will no longer have any influence on us.

"...examine yourself, and learn who you are, in what way you exist, and how you will come to be... it is not fitting that you be ignorant of yourself... you will be called 'the one who knows himself'. For he who has not known himself has known nothing, but he who has known himself has at the same time already achieved knowledge about the depth of the all. [then you will behold] what is obscure to men, that is, what they ignorantly stumble against.""

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

The core of it seems to rely on allowing awareness of the parts of who we are, as they are.

The threat to identity, the acceptance of oneself as a complex conglomerate, the relationship development with all those "perspectives," then yet another revision to accept oneself as a... emergent property... well I don't know about other people but this has been by far the most difficult thing for me over the last couple of decades. Pretty sure every "serious" tradition in the world is working on this directly or indirectly, and you could spend your entire life at it and still have infinite ways to go.

Along the way, amusingly sort of, you find all the cultural 'symbols' that are familiar. This was hard for me because to me if it was familiar I was probably making it up (just-my-imagination), and it was probably stupid (I despised 'religion'), and it was damn embarrassing to talk about (weird can be cool, but not elements of fairy tales). But it turns out that universe we are interacting with is nothing but symbolic -- as are we. There is no such thing as anything not symbolic because (back to meta-physics) there is nothing solid, hence there is nothing real vs. not-real at a fundamental level: there are only dynamics to which we pay attention or don't, and to which other symbolic-entities in our focus-reality are paying attention to with us (="real") or don't.

Part of gradually realizing (that process may 'be' enlightenment and an infinite process) that 'everything' is essentially composed of energy and of us, is realizing there are no labels. Our brains think of language: a label, with a meaning-complex attached for a given person, which is a 'pointer to' something 'over there' which allegedly matches. But there is no such thing. Really if we encounter something which seems to be "of" a given thing, it IS of that thing. Like the two particles that seem separate but are not. They are not entangled, they are the same thing -- our perception of only aspects of one or both, and the perception that they are separate, that is the subjective element and it's ours, not of that-energy. If there were a sign or a nametag... they would literally BE (literally. literally. literally. It's so hard to wrap the head around) the legit energy of whatever we think it is pointing to. It is not a pointer. It IS the thing.

In the interworlds, communication can be like this. It's not "about" something. The communication, which I interpret as a geometry (some call it the Angelic language), literally IS the-thing-itself. There is no difference. There is no separation.

I think (not sure as I am not too informed in that world) that this is what the "correspondences" in occult studies are actually referring to, at a deeper level anyway, not sure about the 'surface' understanding. That if something carries the energy of say, blue, or the element helium, this tells you its nature, because it literally IS those dynamics. A statue of Archangel Michael literally is in part (as it is many things) Michael, this being both the fundamental of religious idols-icons (as symbols they are not pointers-to or pictures-of, they are (in part) "a presence of that entity itself, manifest"), and a recognition that nothing in our universe is 'nothing.' It's not like only people and statues count and gum wrappers and street corners don't. It's all energy and all part of a larger stew, it all has an effect on the energy around it.

...they are still an intrinsic part of "Gonzo." A legitimate, and intrinsic part. -...- I view them as the door itself, allowing us to visit other peoples worlds, ideally without mangling them in the translation

Yes, I was trying to get that across but words are so difficult. Gonzo's very existence and everything about it, "is" the interacting energies -- which are both themselves and Gonzo, there is nothing separate, Gonzo is not a symbol or a pointer, it IS "them." That's why changing themselves changes Gonzo.

(Lack of words to describe identities which are not male or female, nor Its nor plurals, is so frustrating.)

The rule I've learned in the kind of meditations I do is "seduce it, don't force it." Because the doors, the landscapes, the structures, everything that we can experience, is aggregated-awareness, and yes it's symbolic but no more symbolic than our world; we just don't realize that cars and skyscrapers are symbolic too, we've merely mapped our shortcut translation labels onto them. We have an existing relationship with everything. How we experience it, tells us what that relationship IS. I used to react to the perceived threat of the interworlds I'd find myself in and all my components would be yelling in unison, as I would do some superman leap and land with a huge gun in my hands, "Don't shoot the archetypes!!" which I found hilarious but later realized was critically important -- anything you interact with, you jointly-create, and if it's already a threat and you hurt it, you just make that threat immensely stronger as you just added a massive dose of your own anger-power to the relationship (and hence to Its definition).

(Total trivia: Sun (who functions as a guide for me) once had a discussion about anger and will and he said love is the sword, not anger. I told him I'd had anger help me get through many things and he said that was despite my anger not because of it. So later at another time, I wondered why this would be, and KD (my solar plexus or 3rd major chakra) said it's because anger drains energy from him, because it pulls the energy downward in the body from Will to 2nd chakra, but love gives energy to him, because it pulls it from heart into 3rd chakra. OK moving on.)

In 'everything' there's a whole lotta stuff that is equal or more 'aware' than we are. I often complain, when writing about my meditations, that english forces me to use words that 'compare' my perception of self with other in terms of say, awareness, like to describe how something is superior to me. It doesn't matter, how we interpret all these words is so stupid. When trying to describe the interworlds, it is only a description -- not a social commentary.

(to be continued, post character limits)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Continued

Humor: Speaking of doors and everything being energy: back in '95 I was doing meditations on 'major blocks' that I might have inside keeping me from noticing important stuff. This is the hardest thing because of course it's like saying you want to meditate on whatever causes you to look away and not notice it. At one point I had something so huge inside it took a grueling 3 days of meditation to chase it around (and drag brain back to focus) and then in the end I used a story symbol, and I finally understood what they were so good for: I created a big reflective shield and I approached the block backward, only looking into the shield, never directly at the block itself. (It made me wonder if all such ancient stories actually existed as oral teaching tools for just this kind of thing, but handed down, we lost everything but the story.)

Then I realized the block had sentience (more than usual, never mind why) and getting desperate for a solution, I thought of this big house I had in my 'mental space' that I used for meditation. Over time it had become a more intense thoughtform until it was shockingly autonomous and frankly looked a little like the star wars bar scene inside LOL. I told the block, which was functioning as a "wall," that if it would let me get to whatever it was protecting, I would help it become a door -- the 'evolution' of a wall, which seemed to make sense at that moment -- a big glorious red door on that house, and me and all the other energies would interact with it, and it would be important and powerful.

The energy agreed and I named it Dor and it also functioned as a bit of a guide for some years. Alas a larger part of myself, years later when seeing Dor and a talisman necklace I wore for it at its request, took it off me (as if for a moment it was their body not mine) and removed the energy from my present-experience, telling me it wasn't appropriate (basically because its existence, which would always be part of its nature, was implicitly part of something working against my Will, no matter that I'd negotiated it to a better job).

Oh, maybe a last note: In later years I have sometimes been given something that amounts to a 'tool.' Sometimes it is an object like a thoughtform that sits in my house/room. Sometimes it is a fairly obvious object (a sword, a wand) although 'how' they are used is vastly more creative than in our world. And sometimes I have no idea what the heck it is until I'm in a meditation, need help, ask who/what can help me, and it volunteers and I get to see and interact with it. One example was this small sphere, fit in my hand, that was filled with this rose-pink-nebula looking energy. The color was inexplicable ("pink is an insult to this color" I wrote after) typical of serious ajna (third eye) visuals.

I was later in a med trapped behind a castle wall, and it floated to the wall and expanded into it until the wall was a portal or nexus and we walked "into" it. It seemed about 25 feet across, with stairways and doorways leading off inside, that I understood I could follow and they would all be pretty fascinating (other worlds). Inside it was so impossibly beautiful and I got body-rushing constantly all through it. Then on the other side it let me out where I'd wanted to go. I've only used it a couple of times so far.

I had a teacher over a couple decades ago that used to call these 'power tools' -- like complex, powerful things she would be given -- that could be used from then on. (More for videogame analogies.) It's caused me to wonder, given the objects often don't seem like tools (some are things like a statuette, or just a small shape) if this might be behind the stuff in some ancient statuary like that vedic identities hold in their hands or wrapped into their hair. (As another this-world analogy, Robert Jordan in Wheel of Time has several things that are right outta the interworlds (so does Michael Parkes, the artist) including this concept of energetic power tools.)

I think I'm rambling so I'll stop.

RC

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join