It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archons, Heaven and Reincarnation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

i used to blank out in times of danger and something else took over, folk used to say the red mist came down, and had the nickname the animal ( because of this ), now i dont ever remember what happened when i blanked out but most of the time whatever took over
would see me winning the fight, except twice, once i turned my back to walk away, and woke up in hospital with a jaw that needed wires, and the other time i ran from police and fell of a roof, fracturing my skull and breaking left wrist.
it was on reading CJ Jungs works on "the Shadow" that we all have, that i thought that this "shadow" may be taking control but after reading the Archon theory, that kinda feels more like the possibility and maybe these archons are Jungs representation of the shadow, im still trying to figure out what it is, mind you and probably always will be, until the curtain call. But i do believe there are unseen forces at hand.
i too feel like im playing out events that are already set down, and its one of my reasons for being so impulsive, if something feels right at the time i just go with it, but i do this always in a knowing that it is always gonna work out for the best whatever happens, i would do everything i have done again, because life experience is why we are here,and what shapes us. and i wont ever try to stop finding "truth" cause life would be boring if we werent always trying to figure it out (imagine knowing everything) what would you do, lol.
Cheers for the reply.
Regards Dave.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Davg80 because: amend

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

off subject...why were you running from police?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

doormen wouldnt let me in pub so i kicked the door, smashing the window, i was young and reckless lol.
grown up more now.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

so, when you are in need of a special skill / craft/ super-power, you black out and someone else takes over...sort of like the Netflix series Sense8?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

no mate, personally i think high stress creates the black out, some other part of me takes over. i used to think it maybe alcohol, but it happened when i was high once. then the very first time t happened when i was about 9-10. and this boy was bullying me or trying to and it happened, i came out of it and he was on his backside with a cut arm, he fell on glass after i decked him (friends told me), on seeing this i ran, got into my grans and was crying and crying, i won but it felt so bad and my legs wouldnt stop shaking, my nana said it was just my nerves and it would stop. mate what im saying isnt a conspiracy theory it is something that happens to a hell of a lot of people (blacking out), and im more inclined to say that there is a bio-psychologically scientific explanation this happens, but im also open minded to it being something else, its not happened in about 7 years now though.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I was going to start my own thread but maybe its on topic here?

I have been reading books and gathering theories/ideas from the internet and this forum board actually and want to get some different view points. Currently I am reading Edgar Cayce on Atlantis. If what he says is true then he's seen some pretty impressive things in his meditative state. Most of it works with or complies with my own theory that I have in my head.

This is a lot to swallow...its crazy I know...

So the human race started on Atlantis some 10,500,000 years ago, before humans were perceived to even exist by science, Atlantis is still not proven, but we were not in human form, we were in thought form so to say, bubbles of thought that jumped to and fro to earthsuits that started as primordial soup and satisfied themselves and had fun and we could intermingle within these 2 forms. There were also odd human/animaloid creatues, giants, pygmies so this plays into the theory that mermaids may have once existed (I was told that I was a mermaid in a past life).

Anyways, we (thinking in Edgar Cayce terms...this was us) got used to the material life and lost the ability to go back to our thought bubble. We have in a sense made a hell on this earth and thus reincarnation and Karma was created.

Edgar Cayce was a Christian so I get sort of lost when he starts talking biblical but he also calls "God" the creative force and understands that his "GOD" is not the one and only that is just what he prefers to call him.

After we lost our thought forms, there were 2 (how I can only imagine it is gangs): Sons of Belial and Sons of the Law of One. The SOBs misused their creative powers that they gained from being projected into earth forms and the SotLoO realized what was going on and wanted to create a man to help the souls to go back and realize their Creator (Creative entity).

Anyone know anything of this? your views? At first I was like, WTF-ever, now I cant stop thinking about it and it makes me think of the movie Fantastic Planet en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
mate what im saying isnt a conspiracy theory it is something that happens to a hell of a lot of people (blacking out), and im more inclined to say that there is a bio-psychologically scientific explanation this happens, but im also open minded to it being something else, its not happened in about 7 years now though.

Lol.

Its called possible demonic possession where the entity realises 'oh sh1t, this is not going to end well for my host body, so i have to take control'. Then your mind goes into a safe-zone and the entity takes full control of your body, hence the black-out.

Secondly, its nephilim blood which is different to human blood. It has the ability to move more oxygen and Adrenalin around the host body.

That is how its possible to take on 5 guys at once and win. Especially when prior to the conflict, an executive chair goes flying through the air 15 feet away and knocks one of them unconscious after it lands on their head.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

hmm thought form or consciousness, or is it the same? I remember hearing a theory that tries to explain the orbs that get photographed a lot as being consciousness that is released from mother earth (God) and the theory said this was how djinn are created, 4th dimensional entities and we are mother earths 3 dimensional beings, i like to think of the earth as being a God as we all came from it, and maybe these good books are intentionally wrong to make us think that heaven us up above and hell is down below, maybe we are supposed to go back down...... just a theory!
it is from the earth i came and it is to the earth i will return. (that saying just popped into my head lol)
Regards, Dave.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

yeah im familiar with the orbs, maybe the thought bubbles are same thing. Surely when we die we go back "home" (we become the orbs/thought bubbles) then we are forced to come back to this earth hell

But this earth hell is not so bad to us bc we have no real "home" to compare it to ? (bc we forget)

edit on 20-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

well im glad thats only possible demonic possession rapha, lol.
and anyway my bloodtype is A+
tinternet say neph blood is O-

.............Phew!!!

edit on 20-5-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

also, if they orbs/thought bubbles ARE produced by earth, then heaven could be above and beneath us for the earth is part of the universe when probably created the earth. So in essence, the universe is god and my theory was right all along.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I am convinced that a demon takes over my body when I am drunk (weak) and makes me do bad things

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

yes i think that the earth, the sun even the moon could be gods, because they create life, every star could be a god and they could all be part of the same god expressing itself in a multitude of ways.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

thats why they call it the demon drink.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

So now its easier to focus on what the "thought bubbles" were...just ghosts. Still not completely sure what those are...energies of some sort. Makes me think of death in a different way...ghost form is the original form.

Anyone else care to debate what it could be?

See, call me crazy but I view Edgar Cayce as the end all be all of knowing WTF happened on this world. He had a gift and he used it very well. When he says something, I have to make sense of it somehow, usually it comes naturally.

The biblical references are mesmerizing bc those stories make sense as well

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I am convinced that a demon takes over my body when I am drunk (weak) and makes me do bad things

That is probably why a strong alcohol type was named 'Spirits', hence the evil spirits find it easier to influence host bodies.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
On karma. This is how I've come to understand it... fwiw.

Like other energetic basics, human religion as a governmental construct (and superstitious BS) made the biggest mess possible of the topic. At this point there are sects that believe if you do X you come back as a cockroach, or that a religious leader has the ability to specific this (don't piss off the local version of priest).

In practice we all see it as the "what comes around, goes around" truism. But it gets impossible to justify it as just-that when you look at a six year old with a terrible disease.

It's easier to understand if you temporarily "de-personalize" it. In other words, forget for a minute that this is about humans and experience.

If you put a certain group of atoms and molecules together, and you send them into a given environment, certain things will happen based on their nature. Some components will bind to others. Some will degrade others (steal their components). Some will add to others. Some things seem naturally attracted or naturally repelled from one another. Some things are inert, most things are not. (For some fun examples of chemical reactions, visit here.)

If you send audio sound of any kind into a given area, of it will affect any other sounds in that environment. The same with light. Generally this goes for anything in our world: we don't exist in a vacuum here, and whatever "vibrating energy" a given thing might be made of, is going to have certain effects when it encounters other energy. Whether those seem good or bad, passive or explosive, strengthening or degrading or just subtly influencing, depends on both energies and the environment they're in together.

Humans are a big conglomerate of energy. When we are in a given environment, and other energies are around, we will attract, repel, interact with those no differently than everything else in our universe interacts with other energy, from the stars to the soils.

The energy of which a human is composed, outside basic biology, is where human experience, choice, and so-called karma come in. We hold or release and modify energy as part of our "relationship" with a given energy. There is us (a bit black-box as spiritual beings) and the-other energy, and what we "experience" is the "interacting interface between" those two things.

That energy and ours interacting are a dynamic that cause "effects" in what we consider reality. Those effects may create or impact elements of the body, the environment, the circumstance, singular or recurring events, etc.

Our holding, releasing, modifying ourselves (our energy) amounts to our self-definition, as well as our definition of other things. For example if we think we are not safe from X-energy, we may hold a lot of Y-energy that we think will protect us, or a lot of Z-energy that is aggressive. But as we are holding it, it is part of us. And maybe because we hold Z energy, we're going to naturally attract Q energy that is competitive or even combative with Z. Events or circumstance in our life will reflect the chronic battle or stalemate (or whatever) between Q and our Z.

Understand that in this analogy, "Z" energy could manifest as tons of different things. It's more like a cloud of influence than a specific thing. So it might manifest as breaking a leg or it might manifest as a total jerk boss for 8 months, or it might manifest as something injust that hurts one financially, and so on.

We call that karma. Because things exist for or happen to a person that may not with others and it seems like there must be a reason why. There is a reason why, it's just not as specific and childishly-simplistic as some models try to make it.

It wouldn't even be reasonable to think that we could be a bundle of energy existing in a universe of energy and have NO effect or interaction with what is around us, or something identical to everyone else even though their details differ. Karma is not a good or bad thing. It merely reflects the awareness of "whatever relationships and interactions" we happen to have.

To modify so-called karma, we have the ability to change the energies we hold -- our relationship with the larger universe around us. Many spiritual practices (some meditations), metaphysical efforts (such as meditations on i Ching and Tarot) and psychological ones (such as jungian archetype work) are basically doing this: attempting to connect, develop, and "improve the relationship" between energies we hold (the part of the universe we choose to pay attention to as "of" us) and energies we do not (the part of the universe we choose to not pay attention to and hence consider "outside" us). The shift in "reality experience" is thought to be the feedback evidence on whether those efforts are actually working.

RC

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo

i believe that archetypal images are being projected to us from the MSM in a bid to control and direct a collective unconscious therefore our collective conscious as our unconscious plays a big part of our everyday actions,
i think possibly that
TPTB know how to gain or believe to gain energy from these symbols, i think that unconscious sees images like the swastika as a good thing yet our conscious sees it as bad (1 example), developing a turmoil if you like within, i think this is psychological warfare that we are unaware of, cig packets is another one, they are trying to project disease and illness at us.
using the placebo's opposite (nocebo) against us.
Regards, Dave.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo

I think the individualized perspective is something which should be nurtured. Sure, there will be similarities! We all reside in the same universe, after all. I believe that in sharing perspectives, we can better explore and understand universal concepts that are beyond all of us in their entirety.

In my mythology, the construct is roughly the same. Though, I find it noteworthy that with the introduction of the human perspective, that continuity can seemingly be broken. Its probably not relevant outside of our perception as a species, but for us, that means the discontinuity is pervasive and encompassing.

I have always found it interesting how our perspective can so naturally introduce things that are simply not there, in 'reality.' Yet, the presence of the perspective itself implies that, despite its flaws, it is as much a part of reality as anything else.

It seems that, as a species, we haven't really figured this interaction out. Allowing for all sorts of cognitive dissonance and disconnects.

Despite the rambling (mine, not yours), I'd agree that our body and mind is part of a larger, but still individual system. I even believe that perception of the larger system is possible, perhaps even natural. Many belief systems point to how to do this, but it is exceedingly rare to find one that actually enables perception without thoughts/imagination as their foundation. Instead, it seems our cultural story leads to attempts to expand perspective through thinking about it. Treating the different aspects of "who we are" as the elephant in Plato's Cave. When, we are not only the savannah, but the planet, its moons, its solar system, and so on. Culturally though, we are still stuck on parts of the elephant. Maybe some day, that will change.

I suspect that larger system exists outside of what we know as time and space. And that our body, and its products, are like leaves on some "celestial" tree. They don't really exist beyond a season, but provide some kind of pseudo-photosynthesis to feed and nurture a much larger system.

Maybe I just like the imagery though. Each of us being leaves on some cosmic tree, connected by tendrils of light/EM to the branches. Slowly feeding the trunk and powering the growth of our roots, on a scale that is literally unimaginable to the single leaf.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

So here's a fun thought: we only forget things whenever we reincarnate and begin a new life. So, at least, when the end comes (once again) for this life, I'll be able to remember reading this while I'm in the afterlife. Then, I could truly test this and buck the system.

Although, I feel compelled to say, that even though I've gone through a lot of s**t times in this life (and only I'm to blame for them), I've had a lot of fun as well. So who knows, maybe I'll decide to go another round even knowing what I've just learned.

I gotta tell ya, this is the most entertaining thread I've come across in quite a while. Really good stuff!

edit on 20-5-2016 by armsofnebraska because: wasn't finished

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join