It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archons, Heaven and Reincarnation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedCairo
But it turns out that universe we are interacting with is nothing but symbolic -- as are we.

And therefore if we become adept at reading the symbolic karmic manifestations that are presented to us, we can become aware of the deficiencies that are preventing us from the great revelation:

"You examine the face of heaven and earth, but you have not come to know the one who is in your presence, and you do not know how to examine the present moment."

""Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed."

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: RedCairo
But it turns out that universe we are interacting with is nothing but symbolic -- as are we.

And therefore if we become adept at reading the symbolic karmic manifestations that are presented to us, we can become aware of the deficiencies that are preventing us from the great revelation:

"You examine the face of heaven and earth, but you have not come to know the one who is in your presence, and you do not know how to examine the present moment."

""Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed."

I'd like to know how those words ever came to be, yet 2000 years after almost everyone has no idea of what's going on, for what is hidden tends to be kept well hidden. Politics they call it.
edit on 16201634amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

I'd like to know how those words ever came to be, yet 2000 years after almost everyone has no idea of what's going on, for what is hidden tends to be kept well hidden. Politics they call it.

I always wondered if the hiding of knowledge was purposeful, or if it was a by-product of the prideful ignorance of the masses. Surely any entities that would feed off our ignorance would want to keep us in the dark; perhaps they work through pride - generating the boastful "teachers of the law"... which teach for the acclaim of man and not Truth. So often in this day we see researchers misrepresenting their data to generate results which seem more interesting - and this is just the tip of the iceberg... Deeper you have lobbyists who are purposefully misleading for financial and political gain. Those who are blinded by power and money are led by the archons.

Politics seems to be a whole beast of its own - puppets covertly controlled by a parasitic puppeteer.
edit on 25-5-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

How do you plan on assimilating imperfect beings into a perfect world?

By acknowledging that there aren't any "perfect" beings, and those which pretend to be would be but hypocritical SOLD-OUTs with power and control agendas.

edit on 16201634amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

How do you plan on assimilating imperfect beings into a perfect world?

If the world (of illusion) is generated by/from/of its participants, how can it be perfect until they are anyway?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Your perspective is quite extreme, even for 'spiritually inclined alternative people'..

How is it that you know these things? You must have reached tremendous heights of realisation to truly know these things. It's almost as if you knew better than most of the sages of history. Are you really this exalted?

The way you write makes you come off as quite manic, and the narrative you speak of sounds like some psychotic demon induced paranoid haze. I've experienced these myself so don't think I'm judging, I'm simply being skeptical here. These experiences can be quite hellish.

Liberation from there game hahah, not one soul has ever accomplished this, or even ATTEMPTED to, because at every next level is an equally distorted level of beings feeding off of the ones below it, and ALL of them deluded into believing that some sort of goal is going to be achieved by all of this, or none at all.

These are exactly the kind of narratives that demons usually push, psychological warfare is what it is. Not only can they present this information, but they can induce this kind of narrative wrapped up in a psychosis. Short term or long term.. it's true they're out there. But are they running all of existence? Probably not. No offence but I'll defer to great spiritual masters and their views in this matter.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I often wonder this at times too. How do people obtain information like that? Is it through reading and study, experiance, realization ect..? Do they have mental issues, are they lying for fun?

I never take threads or information for subjects like this seriously. It is all very intrestesing though. It's just like people who claim to know about ETs. Often times they claim to know SO much about them.

I take it all with a grain of salt and try not to be TOO skeptical to prevent open discussion. I don't understand how some people in these spiritual , metaphysical and extraterrestrial communities will just fool-heartedly believe in one's information.

Anyway, I'd like to think that one can choose to exit at any time. We are just very unaware beings , and it may take a very high level of awareness to be aware of that choice. The choice to refuse reincarnation on earth.

Maybe there is no archons and we fully choose this reincarnation because our souls want the experiance of earth. All its hell and heaven. To experiance the full dueality and then liberation of it. I just wish the dueality of this existance wasn't so extreme at times. A lot are suffering and it seems absurd from a human perspective that we would freely choose a life of suffering.

Or maybe it is like others have said on this thread, and some duealistic karma exists out of a need for balance. Then again, it seems absurd that we our trapped in an endless cycle of being punished or rewarded for our previous incarnation's life.

I think there may be a reason why most spiritual teachers (that i know of) do not talk about archons and other spiritual beings in this existance. There may always be good and evil, extreme suffering and pleasure, archons - angels, or w/e.. So why talk about these things if we can't change it. Especially when there are so many forces at play that are more powerful than us. The only thing we may be able to do is meditate and eventually trascend it all. Or at least find some sort of inner peace in this life.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Awareness is cryptonite to these 'Archons.'

But you know so you're good. Just keep increasing in knowledge and Righteousness and use your knowledge. Learn to understand your knowledge. How to use it.

And then do it and get rid of the 'fear' which is nothing. There is absolutely nothing to fear. I am certain that a very cool entity is aware of us and wants us to become great and wise and righteous and has no urge to allow a place like hell to exist.

I hope everything is going good just use your intellect and conscience and instinct.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I used to wonder about this too when I first came to ATS. Now I guess I could consider myself one of them, though I have a tendency to disbelieve any type of specific information that I receive and I choose not to talk about it. Why bother? It's not credible in the least. It's interesting, but mostly not credible.

The simple answer is.. these people are in contact either with spiritual entities or purportedly with ET's. If you choose to believe them that is. I do because I myself live a life filled with paranormal events on a regular basis. I know this stuff happens. What I am skeptical about though, is the very specific information that is given.. it's mostly contradictory so that should tell you a lot. There's so many different angles to come at this stuff from too, you'll have to be around these types in forums for a few years to get the hang of it. Well, at least if you're doing your own 'investigations'. If you never experience anything yourself I can't help you though.. you need to live and experience a "mystical lifestyle" for years to get some kind of perspective on this stuff. Intellectual understanding is not sufficient enough.

A lot of people lack discernment when dealing with spiritual entities. They're not aware of how common deception is when dealing with these realities. If you want great accuracy through personal experience you'll have to become a sage.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

I used to wonder about this too when I first came to ATS. Now I guess I could consider myself one of them, though I have a tendency to disbelieve any type of specific information that I receive and I choose not to talk about it. Why bother? It's not credible in the least. It's interesting, but mostly not credible.

The simple answer is.. these people are in contact either with spiritual entities or purportedly with ET's. If you choose to believe them that is. I do because I myself live a life filled with paranormal events on a regular basis. I know this stuff happens.

You mentioned credibility and I agree that skepticism can be appropriate. But what have you seen that is credible paranormal evidence? I guess I am a little skeptical too.

What I am skeptical about though, is the very specific information that is given.. it's mostly contradictory so that should tell you a lot. There's so many different angles to come at this stuff from too, you'll have to be around these types in forums for a few years to get the hang of it. Well, at least if you're doing your own 'investigations'. If you never experience anything yourself I can't help you though.. you need to live and experience a "mystical lifestyle" for years to get some kind of perspective on this stuff. Intellectual understanding is not sufficient enough.

A lot of people lack discernment when dealing with spiritual entities. They're not aware of how common deception is when dealing with these realities. If you want great accuracy through personal experience you'll have to become a sage.

Here we go the supreme critic has spoken and he/she is so wise for having observed that what everyone is saying is not history and facts.

Yeah, thanks Solomon but I already knew that. Metaphysics and philosophy usually allow for theoretical banter without Assmodeus' like yaw coming along Barbradying up the place with doophisophial irrelevancies.

You are not standing on any giant shoulders so I think you know nothing to next to nothing. And I can't believe you have seen anything paranormal either.
edit on 24-6-2016 by eSotericSamIam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Op I say you're correct!

The Moon is paramount in this operation and as the moon is the antenna (for saturn) to control this 'living' reality which we are locked into (visible light), so too is it the vehicle for controlling the 'afterlife'.

Souls may well be trapped once they enter a certain threshold into the light..it can be resisted apparently? but you will be fooled to enter by a representation of something close to you..

Once in this realm you will have your current past life (all past lives) memory erased..people who have been to this realm and back (NDEs), report how they felt at ease there, I believe this is because you are free of the matrix default frequency at this point and your chakras are relieved; as they are normally bombarded in 'living' reality.

The link added below delves into this in greater depth and should be a platform for further research. In it, it suggests, that the sun may also be pivotal in this whole process, it also highlights the etymology of Sol (sun) and soul..is there a connection to what has been mentioned? Quite possibly!

www.trickedbythelight.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

A mystical lifestyle, is a life of experience hunting. A more intense and 'tuned up' phenomenal experience. But nonetheless, as is our normal waking state, a phenomena generated and perceived through the mind. As such, it's impossible to extract subjective answers from the experiences. Knowledge perhaps...but no knowledge of subject is possible.

Never follow Mystics as your guru.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Visitor2012

What is your point?

Impossible to extract subjective answers.. in what sense are you using the word subjective here, most answers people get are indeed subjective.

No knowledge of subject is possible? What does that mean.. I don't agree, it's possible to gain knowledge but it's very hard.

Depends on the teacher or master. A teacher and student relationship is an integral part of Vajrayana Buddhism for example. It can be a great boon.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: eSotericSamIam

You believe in Archons but is skeptical of paranormal occurrences? I guess there's all kinds of people.

First off, I'm not gonna studiously catalogue every instance of paranormal activity I've experienced here just for you. It's just words on a screen and they have no worth to you beyond that. I would have to describe hundreds of experiences, I'm not going to do that.

What's with the asshole attitude? You think I come off as some "supreme critic" for being skeptical of a guy that claims that every layer of reality is simply another layer of deception - infinitely..? Ha... I'm the "supreme critic" for not being gullible enough to believe in every story touted by people receiving information from spirits, information that is contradictory. No, that's simply common sense, I don't need to be Solomon to realise that. What a moronic assertion.

Besides, what facts and what history are you even talking about? I'm talking about subjective information gained through communication with spirits and you go on about history and facts. This as well as the Solomon and supreme critic comment makes you seem a little unhinged.

Nothing you say makes any contextual sense, you're just rambling. And no, you're wrong. We're all standing on the shoulders of giants simply for accepting basic scientific information like the Earth being round, or the sun being a star. So you're wrong about that too.

If you're gonna reply to this try to make some sense because all your comments are nonsensical. Especially the next to last one, my whole point was not to trust deceptive information too eagerly so I'm not really here pontificating about the specific nature of reality. Most of my observations are axiomatic truths in most esoteric traditions, I'm not really breaking new ground here and I usually don't talk about very specific details.

Well, I don't care what you believe.. you don't seem prudent enough to be able to navigate reality either way. You don't even seem to be able to comprehend the meaning of the post you're replying to. Your hazy post is indicative of that. Sober up.. you're dangerously out of touch with reality here.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
theres no lie. its just stuff youre being shown. if you die and you panicky the system will show you stuff that will calm you so you can move on to another life. itll be like hey youre here here are youre relatives, and then some time later "hey so how about reincarnation is real, isnt that crazy?". or maybe itll be like "hey since youre here why dont you take a nap on this puffy cloud" and you wake up a physical person. its not crazy to believe that if the system we live in has a function for death and then rebirth then it also has ways to deal with common problems. like ohh idanno... fear?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

You believe in Archons but is skeptical of paranormal occurrences? I guess there's all kinds of people.

I used it in quotation and you are assuming to know my thoughts. I don't believe YOU is all I said.

First off, I'm not gonna studiously catalogue every instance of paranormal activity I've experienced here just for you. It's just words on a screen and they have no worth to you beyond that. I would have to describe hundreds of experiences, I'm not going to do that.

What's with the asshole attitude? You think I come off as some "supreme critic" for being skeptical of a guy that claims that every layer of reality is simply another layer of deception - infinitely..? Ha... I'm the "supreme critic" for not being gullible enough to believe in every story touted by people receiving information from spirits, information that is contradictory. No, that's simply common sense, I don't need to be Solomon to realise that. What a moronic assertion.

I never said anything about layers of reality are deception. You know that. Lying as$.

Besides, what facts and what history are you even talking about? I'm talking about subjective information gained through communication with spirits and you go on about history and facts. This as well as the Solomon and supreme critic comment makes you seem a little unhinged.

Nothing you say makes any contextual sense, you're just rambling. And no, you're wrong. We're all standing on the shoulders of giants simply for accepting basic scientific information like the Earth being round, or the sun being a star. So you're wrong about that too.

If you're gonna reply to this try to make some sense because all your comments are nonsensical. Especially the next to last one, my whole point was not to trust deceptive information too eagerly so I'm not really here pontificating about the specific nature of reality. Most of my observations are axiomatic truths in most esoteric traditions, I'm not really breaking new ground here and I usually don't talk about very specific details.

Well, I don't care what you believe.. you don't seem prudent enough to be able to navigate reality either way. You don't even seem to be able to comprehend the meaning of the post you're replying to. Your hazy post is indicative of that. Sober up.. you're dangerously out of touch with reality here.

This is why I said what I said you do think you are Solomon. Everything you said was moronic. Am I speaking plain now?
edit on 25-6-2016 by eSotericSamIam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

A person that does not believe in Archons wouldn't write: "awareness is cryptonite to these Archons". You are in fact acknowledging their reality. Either that or you're not particularly adept at getting your thoughts across.

No, but the person I was referencing did speak of this. I wasn't talking about you, I was referencing the post you replied to, in which I did write about a person speaking of endless layers of deception.

Yeah sure.. it's moronic but you can't specify why. This is the garbage answer of a person that can't argue properly. Me being contemptuous of your mindless replies doesn't make me "Solomon". Whatever you mean by that.

It's about as relevant as me calling you a spawn of Satan. Now that I think about it, you do have the characteristics of a spawn of Satan. Ugh... If I'm Solomon you better be gone before I use my magical ring to compel you.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Impossible to extract subjective answers.. in what sense are you using the word subjective here, most answers people get are indeed subjective. No knowledge of subject is possible? What does that mean.. I don't agree, it's possible to gain knowledge but it's very hard.

It's a little early in morning so I hope I can type a reasonable response. The subject is the self. It is a non phenomena, a non-experiential and non perceivable reality of what you truly are already. Advaita. Everyone has the power to deduce this. And in fact, most of our use of language already claims it as so. The subject is what perceives and experiences all phenomenality. This is fundamental duality happening here. Practices which trigger intense phenomenal experiences won't lead to recognition of the self, which is perceiving The whole charade. Like a flash light increasing it's brightness to better shine light on what is emitting it. It can be a quick way to discover what you're not. Because whatever phenomenon you experience is projected on a screen in front of the perceiver, you, the subject. So how can the content be about the subject, when the very experiencing is being perceived BY the subject? Who is behind the lens, nobody bothers to investigate because they are enchanted with the objects appearing in front of them.

I'm not saying that mysticism is wrong, it can lead to clarity of many things and knowledge, but it can never shine light on the subject, it can only shine light on objective knowledge not about the subject. That's what I mean. Mystism may have value, but searching for enlightenment through phenomenal experiencing is a vain effort.

Specializing in mysticism , immersing oneself in Maya, with the INTENT of finding liberation and awareness of self is a fail from the start. We're already immersed in Maya's dream from the start, turning up the volume isn't going to produce the result you're looking for. No matter how pleasant or unpleasant the phenomenal experience, they come and go in font of the ever constant you.
edit on 26-6-2016 by Visitor2012 because: I had to change a lot of my statements to better communicate what I'm trying to say.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Visitor2012

I don't know why you think mysticism is preoccupied with Maya, the goal is the complete opposite. In fact it is the search for enlightenment often through knowledge of the self.

Where do you even get this stuff from, you speak from ignorance if you think mysticism is occupied only with the outer world. In fact looking within is the fundamental nature of mysticism.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'm enjoying our conversation. I agree that the search for self is through knowledge of the self. I agree that looking within is the fundamental step towards recognizing self, perhaps it is our definition of 'within' that differs.

My generalizing of all practices of mysticism wasn't necessary, since there are many forms of it. I'm here to share my insight not to offend, so my apologies. However, the kind of 'mysticism' I'm talking about is where one SOLEY reports on the content of experiences generated in the mind and body through certain practices , and not only expecting those experiences to one day remain constant but expect the experiencing to satisfy the need to seek. Meanwhile, the unacknowledged self remains in the background of this lens of perception..there in its completeness and wholeness, while observing the whole mental and emotional journey take place before it. This is the basis of my whole point. You most certainly do not have to agree.

I enjoy contributing to this forum and I try to speak from my own experiences having practiced with various forms of mysticism. Alas, I'm not the best communicator. Although I have encountered many profoundly miraculous and unspeakable phenomena, still, they never stayed, but the seeking remained. Abiding as the self (which I am already) behind the lens of experiencing, is what revealed the subjective answer I was looking for in which the answer and I are one in the same. So there are no more questions of that ilk in me.

Please listen, I wish you all success. But I wholeheartedly disagree with you that recognition of the Self, synonymous with knowledge of self, is difficult and takes time. It is sublimely simple and does not require time at all. It is the seeker who adds the complexity and the time. The same seeker that is revealed and discarded in the light of the ever-present truth.
edit on 27-6-2016 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join