It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenda Jackson - Obama Will “Suspend” 2016 Presidential Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

No, I wasn't here, but I was on a another forum, an aquarium hobby forum of all place, and it was even over there. All the liberals there were 100% convinced that Bush was going to declare war on Iran and then suspend the elections as a result.

It was stupid, but there it was, and even previously rational people who should have known better were buying into it. That's how strong the anti-Bush sentiment was and there was also some leak of a supposed "Top Secret war plan" for the whole thing.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're right. I remember it well.
You might be able to appreciate this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The Imposter in Chief has not had authority for a long list of things he has done . . . without any bothersome consequences to his tyranny, dictatorship.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

I fiercely agree with Blum's quote.

I think the worst imagined is just the tip of a very big iceberg.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

--The Religion of Scientism has an approved list of dogma. No one can publish or get tenure for daring to say things outside of that approved list of dogma.

--The Religion of Scientism has high priests who sanction and approve new acolytes and priests, and high priests.

--The Religion of Scientism has Inquisitors who censure, gate-keep and ban to the academic and scientific nether world any who dare challenge the approved dogma.

--The Religion of Scientism refuses to consider any other interpretations of 'reality' outside of it's approved dogma and constructions on reality.

There are other aspects of The Religion of Scientism which qualify it to be considered a true religion. But those will do.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

That info was used in my Dissertation more than 35 years ago. I just checked and that term was not indexed so I'll have to re-read a lot of it to find that research.

I think Rokeach was the author, IIRC.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Those are all claims and opinions but yet there is nothing to back up said claims. My favorite being the last one. Physics entertains all types of realities and new ideas.

Sounds more like Christianity than science. Again science is not a religion. Nice claims though.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Apparently you don't know, or understand the definition of 'Religion', so I grabbed it for you!

re·li·gion
rəˈlijən/
noun
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

What superhuman controlling power does this 'religion of scientism' you speak of worship?

The Religion of Scientism refuses to consider any other interpretations of 'reality' outside of it's approved dogma and constructions on reality.

Science isn't static. It changes with new (credible, and verified (peer-review)) evidence. So that's not very accurate to say.

The Religion of Scientism refuses to consider any other interpretations of 'reality' outside of it's approved dogma and constructions on reality.

...Same response...
edit on 18-5-2016 by jjsr420 because: Added some stuff.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hoaxers have been claiming for years that a President will declare martial law and not leave office

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Helenamatias:

She said, “God showed me that if Christians don’t start praying more than they ever have and even the churches become the house of prayer this next Presidential election is not going to take place. It is going to be suspended because evil is going to arise and some disasters are going to happen and some things are going to be put in place and the President is not going to be removed. He is going to stay in. These things are going to happen and they are going to be VERY BAD if we don’t get a hold of God. The church has got to get back to prayer. Prayer is the power He gave the church and we have to get the faith of God.

Seriously? What an utterly stupid thing to say and suggest! So God gives a damn about America's elections, yet allows ISIS, allows America to attack other sovereign countries for their resources under the guise of your national security. Allows poverty and joblessness in America, anyway...you get the drift?

This thread is as imbecilic as Glenda Jackson.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

barring the outgoing President NOT declaring martial law or worse...I thought that was a given understanding

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

ok...he's leaving...many have said same thing for the outgoing Prez...so barring anything...he's not only getting out...he's running out...nothing will happen to enforce martial law or worse

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Gothmog

barring the outgoing President NOT declaring martial law or worse...I thought that was a given understanding

The President has no authority to suspend the election.Any election

You are right. The reason for my post was the above statement.There are conditions to where the President (as Commander-in-Chief ) can suspend ALL elections.

edit on 5/18/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Do you know of the Cheeki Breeki Saint? If you pray hard enough, a miraculous bottle of Vodka appears under your pillow every morning.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
There is absolutely no provision 9n the Constitution to allow ANYONE to suspend elections. That means the republican congress would have to vote it in and the SCOTUS would surly knock it down as unconstitutional. More fear mongering by religion. God will get you if you don't come to church and give us your money.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Shall he? Even if he tried do you think the people AND the military (Both of whom he's alienated) would stand around and let him? I doubt that.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Every election we get the same "prediction"...

Rather unoriginal

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Obama is out. He is done. Just like any modern after 8 years they are burned out and ready to go. After 8 years in job where they consider a day off an 8 hour day nobody wants to stay on past their time. Obama is waiting to walk out with a good legacy and his approval rating on the rise. He will write a book and do some rounds on the speaking tours and make millions.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I said these conspiracy theories would come out soon. Obama youth is going to round you all up in martial law and take you to Walmart to spend the rest of your days

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have a nagging hunch that there will be no transition to a new leadership this go-round (Nov 2016 thru Jan 2017 ~ election~to-oath-of-office)

and that is a lot different than POTUS BHO suspending/ delaying the election

my nagging prediction is for a GRID Destroying 'EMP' attack to be launched upon the USA (actually large portions of N America)

It will be an Amazing coincidence that POTUS #44 will be enjoying a Golf vacation in Hawaii at the time of the EMP- Grid collapse...
So a 'western White-House' will be set up ASAP

some of government and some of the military are 'hardened' to EMP attacks so there will be some coordination in maintaining the Continuity-of-Government processes BUT

the news getting to the people will be protracted... (little dribs & drabs of news)
but the Election will be problematic, the lame-duck Congress and SCOTUS will tell the sheeple that the surviving administration will continue but that a shared Military(Joint Chiefs of Staff) & Political leadership will be formed to rule as a hybrid continuance of the time honored 4 year election cycle of a Presidency....

Representatives will select and install the nations' leadership... UNTIL such time as the Grid of communications is sufficient to conduct orderly government transitions in the 2 & 4 years cycles of past exercises in Democratic elections

edit on th31146357502818372016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join