It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hornet spook light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have been reading about the mysterious ball of light called the hornet spook light near Joplin,MO and I found this very interesting because I live close to Joplin. So I have decided to go to devils promenade with a friend and attempt to photograph this phenomena. There is a theory that it is car headlights but it has been seen before the automobile was invented, so I decided to check it out for myself most likely tommarow or the next day. Here are a few websites that explains a little about it but there are better sites just use google.
www.prairieghosts.com/devprom.html
www.ghosts.org...
Keep you posted.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IndridCold

I am not sure why so many people say the spooklight is in Missouri. It is actually just inside the Oklahoma border appoximately 1/4 mile. There are three different locations for viewing it, but all of them face towards the east.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
here's a suggestion...take an EMF meterwith you if you have access to one. If you don't ,no worries. Just from the description of the events from the post provided it very well could be earth lights or even ball lightning. JM2C. Not trying to shoot down your thread my friend just trying to look at things objectively. MO IS on the ONLY major fault line in the eastern U.S. Just a thought. May want to look into exact fault placement.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by djvexd]

new topics

join