It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Bernie Sanders Supporters, Death Threats Over Delegates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That's your take away? It's fun rolling in the mud I guess.

I left the Democrat Party in 2010.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If you get your news soley from the main stream media, you're just becoming further misinformed. Truth is there was no violence known to have happened in Nevada, truth is there was good reason for the crowds to have been angry, truth is MSM can't be bothered to uncover the facts. I wonder why that is? Maybe it's because they are movtivated not to?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
thats not cool

deal with it bernie

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Trump gets death threats every 16 minutes and powders sent to him every week, she gets one phonecall and freaks out,,the only reason anyone even said anything about her SUPPOSED death threat is because they were BERNIE supporters and the media is trying to make them look bad. Ill bet no one even threatened her lyin cheatin arse. That's the typical kind of stuff a Hillary supporter would do. How cool is that coming from a Trump supporter ?
edit on 17-5-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: dreamingawake

I'm pretty sure there are going to be riots when Hillary gets the nomination. At least in a few major cities. Trump wins the presidency it's going to be scary for awhile.

Never know but this time the rallying point is at an all time high. However, riots here and there may be the least of the problems to come. Word is; “If It's Hillary Clinton, It's War”-Putin

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How true? They played the messages people left on the news. Unless it was staged. You don't think that it was staged do you?

If so why?

The candidates are not responsible for this . These are regular citizens getting way to emotional over an election.
But Bernie has the millennial and they are young first time voters and perhaps a bit too passionate about the whole process.

Not doubt emotional outbursts are common with this. However, where's the proof that Sanders supporters made the calls and not opposition to Sanders? Emotional outbursts have been staged plenty of times. Messages could have been left by anyone. Why would you think it's not staged?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well I guess when they said stuff like the delegates should go to Bernie. You're being unfair that kind of stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join