It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Bernie Sanders Supporters, Death Threats Over Delegates

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

It's the strangest election season I've ever seen, I just hope some valuable lessons are learned from it but I fear instead it will be further devolution and an increase of loud mouthed buffoons only interested flinging pooh and doing things just to irritate others, not because they believe in what they're doing.

I'm voting for_____ just to piss off______.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It really doesn't serve you to engage in the circle jerk but hey if feeling good matters more to you than learning what actually happened and why it's a horrible sign for elected representation in this country regardless of ideology... go ahead and enjoy your handful of pooh.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It's the strangest election season I've ever seen, I just hope some valuable lessons are learned from it but I fear instead it will be further devolution and an increase of loud mouthed buffoons only interested flinging pooh and doing things just to irritate others, not because they believe in what they're doing.

I'm voting for_____ just to piss off______.

I've decided recently that I won't be voting yet again. I was thinking of voting Trump if Bernie didn't get the nomination. After conversing with some Trump supporters here on ATS and randomly in the real life, I've decided against that too.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

If you honestly like a candidate no idiot should dissuade you. I see the ultra wealthy being too powerful and corrupt to remain unchecked that's my key issue, in my opinion both Hillary and Trump only further solidify that reality so I'll write in Bernie... if it comes to that.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Business as usual for communist revolutionaries.
Why would anyone be surprised this guy has the thug vote?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Sanders supporters don't own guns, they have safe places.

Trump supporters are the ones with guns.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog
Business as usual for communist revolutionaries.
Why would anyone be surprised this guy has the thug vote?

So is it safe to say Trump has the redneck vote?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Most probably. Either Trump or Clinton. Definitely not Sanders. Sanders woos the minority crowd, the redneck vote not so much.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog

Most probably. Either Trump or Clinton. Definitely not Sanders. Sanders woos the minority crowd, the redneck vote not so much.

Well that would explain the all out brawl between the supporters this election.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

It really doesn't serve you to engage in the circle jerk but hey if feeling good matters more to you than learning what actually happened and why it's a horrible sign for elected representation in this country regardless of ideology... go ahead and enjoy your handful of pooh.

Trump has been putting up with this crap for a few months.

It's coming from the dems, FIX IT!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

KARMA!!!

It was all "Those violent Trump supporters" and the establishment all rolled with it!

Now the Democrats must reign in the beast it created!

"Having seen up close the lack of conscience or concern for the ramifications of their actions — indeed, the glee with which they engaged in such destructive behavior — we expect similar tactics at the national convention in July," wrote party counsel Bradley Schrager in a letter dated Monday. "We therefore formally complain to the DNC regarding these unfortunate events, and warn the body that the goal of many of these individuals, sanctioned or encouraged by the Sanders campaign, is not party-building but something more sinister and unproductive."

Nevada Democrats Warn DNC of Violence From Sanders Supporters

What's that ole saying? "You reap what you sow."

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

How does this show people hate Clinton? It has nothing to do with Clinton at all.
Oh except that Bernie supporters don't realize these superdelegates chose Hillary last year. That was their vote.
Now if he beat her in some landslide they probably would move over to him but that is not what is happening. He's behind in votes. Why should he expect them to just abandon their choice and go with him?

Another one who wants to change rules in the middle of the game.
My older cousin Sharon used to do that playing monopoly when we were kids .

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Desperation breeds violence.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

They said that about Obama too. Never happened.
I did see African Americans celebrating this landmark election. It was a big historical deal.
But riots. No.
There won't be riots when Hillary is elected.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: awareness10

KARMA!!!

It was all "Those violent Trump supporters" and the establishment all rolled with it!

Now the Democrats must reign in the beast it created!

"Having seen up close the lack of conscience or concern for the ramifications of their actions — indeed, the glee with which they engaged in such destructive behavior — we expect similar tactics at the national convention in July," wrote party counsel Bradley Schrager in a letter dated Monday. "We therefore formally complain to the DNC regarding these unfortunate events, and warn the body that the goal of many of these individuals, sanctioned or encouraged by the Sanders campaign, is not party-building but something more sinister and unproductive."

Nevada Democrats Warn DNC of Violence From Sanders Supporters

What's that ole saying? "You reap what you sow."

Ah yes beautiful ain't it? Karma indeed! I wonder how they'll try spinning this one? They always try to excuse themselves, however as we're seeing now the more spin the more tangled the web is becoming.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

How true? They played the messages people left on the news. Unless it was staged. You don't think that it was staged do you?

If so why?

The candidates are not responsible for this . These are regular citizens getting way to emotional over an election.
But Bernie has the millennial and they are young first time voters and perhaps a bit too passionate about the whole process.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I agree. That really doesn't say anything but I thought maybe it's just me.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarra1833
The dnc self destroyed itself that night. No one was anything but loud. No one threatened anyone. Even Hillary supporters tore their signs up and came to Bernie's side due to their disgust at what went down.

It was a pure raping of the Democrat party BY the Democrat party officials there that night. I'm still enraged.

You exaggerate.

If the DNC didn't self-destruct, in 2008, when the DNC Rules & Bylaws committee GIFTED Obama with 600,000 votes, in Michigan -- when his name didn't even appear on the ballot -- then it won't implode now. The DNC leaders actually TOOK votes cast for Hillary Clinton and just handed them to Obama.

Oh sure, people were furious. Hillary supporters tried to start a new party (PUMA). and it all fizzled pretty quick.

No one cared. No one ever cares unless it's their favorite candidate that's getting the shaft.

And consider this, too: Hillary actually won the popular vote in 2008. She had 18 million pissed off supporters.

You are only outraged because you actually support Bernie. if it happened to Hillary you wouldn't give a crap, I'm sure.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Every candidate has it's idiots amongst their supporters. Some candidates pay people to make other candidates supporters look bad. There's probably a healthy mix of who is harassing the DNC puppet in Nevada which is on all counts, wrong and ultimately takes the needed attention away from the shenanigans that went on at the Convention.

Well, it could be another hillary false flag.

Flood the convention with faux bernie supporters to make him look bad, again.

You know, that is a very interesting point, and now that I think about it, classic Clinton tricks.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

What makes Killer Mike a thug?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join